This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 Main Cast

Will all of the current main cast return for Season 4? Will Rainbow Sun Franks return in Season 4 for a few episodes?

The most likely answers are...

1. Yes.
    2. No.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
      The most likely answers are...

1. Yes.
      2. No.
      ROFL!!!

although it is a possibility that he mite

Comment

Hope he doesnt *hides away before I'm told off*
        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing what season 4 holds... with SG-1 gone [most likely] the weight of the Stargate franchise will be entirely on the shoulders of Atlantis and its perfomance so the writers will hopefully continue to shine through and even improve the stories!
          //

O'Neill: Phasers?
          Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

I'm pretty sure all the main cast will stay and we'd morel likely than not have a few 'regular' guest spots from the SG-1 cast... perhaps even one or two permanent?

awesome sig by Camy!
            Sheppard/Teyla LiveJournal

Comment

Shanks, Tapping, nor Judge will join the Atlantis cast after doing SG-1 for so long. I could see Mitchell, Vala, or Landry joining the cast. However, I don't think anyone from SG-1 will join the main Atlantis cast unless a main character is killed off, written out, or demoted to recurring status.

Comment

SciFi has already said they want to "use" some of the SG1 characters on SGA. Whether that means SGA loses one or two regs to be replaced, or if SG1 characters are recurring, no one knows. Yet.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I'm sure they mean recurring characters, not series regulars.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                    SciFi has already said they want to "use" some of the SG1 characters on SGA. Whether that means SGA loses one or two regs to be replaced, or if SG1 characters are recurring, no one knows. Yet.
                    My hope is that ALL the SGA characters remain, and that if TPTB feel the overwhelming desire to bring any SG1 characters over, that it ONLY be in the capacity of infrequent guest star appearances. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                      My hope is that ALL the SGA characters remain, and that if TPTB feel the overwhelming desire to bring any SG1 characters over, that it ONLY be in the capacity of infrequent guest star appearances. Period.
                      I couldn't agree more with y!!! SG1 had its run. 10 years worth in fact. As far as I'm concerned there is no SG1 character that should have a place as a main character on Atlantis. Their role as a guest star...very infrequent at best.

Atlantis is its own show with its own highly talented cast. Leave it alone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                        At the Chicago con, there were hints that one, possibly two regs would be leaving SGA at the end of season 3. Plus, Torri Higginson and David Hewlett both said in recent interviews that something BIG will happen at the end of the season that will set the internet sites on fire. Unfortunately, we are going to have to wait a LONG time.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson
                          Shanks, Tapping, nor Judge will join the Atlantis cast after doing SG-1 for so long. I could see Mitchell, Vala, or Landry joining the cast. However, I don't think anyone from SG-1 will join the main Atlantis cast unless a main character is killed off, written out, or demoted to recurring status.
                          If someone in SGA must dies, I hereby would like to cast my vote that it be Weir. She could certainly have the death of a hero and give her life for Atlantis.

Comment

At the Chicago con, there were hints that one, possibly two regs would be leaving SGA at the end of season 3. Plus, Torri Higginson and David Hewlett both said in recent interviews that something BIG will happen at the end of the season that will set the internet sites on fire. Unfortunately, we are going to have to wait a LONG time.
                            Five months isn't that long a wait. If you're collecting the show on DVD, start over with the first episode. By the time you reach "The Return, Part 1," the show should be close to airing "The Return, Part 2." Alternatively, you could read a book.

They can't kill off Sheppard, Weir, nor McKay. They're the central trio that make the show work. They're the O'Neill, Daniel, and Carter of Atlantis. They've already written out Ford and replaced him with Ronan. I don't think they'll kill off Ronan either, because he's become a signature character. Every show has one. SG-1 had Teal'c, Atlantis has Ronan. They promoted Dr. Beckett from recurring character to main cast due to being a fan favorite. Does it make sense to kill him off? Finally, that leaves Teyla. She's sweet, pretty, a mighty stick warrior, and plays interestingly off Sheppard.

I really don't see any of the main cast being killed off or written out unless the actor asks to leave the show.

Comment

At the Chicago con, there were hints that one, possibly two regs would be leaving SGA at the end of season 3. Plus, Torri Higginson and David Hewlett both said in recent interviews that something BIG will happen at the end of the season that will set the internet sites on fire.
                              Ive heard about this, does anyone have a link to the interview so i can read about it?

Comment

Working...
                              X