(echoes out)
    SCI-FIIIIII

So basically you can make a joke out of it, or a real issue

like who blew up the Enterprise
    KHAAAAAAAN

or who killed Kennedy
    KHAAAAAAN

so post away gatefans....and trekkies

oh and last thing, you can post the picture as many times as you want to make it feel more like it was Khans fault, Kirk shouting is awesome
    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

The prometheus has been destroyed...Khan!...Khan!!...Khaaaaaan!
    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

I ate all of my devilled eggs, and now all that is left is the slightly less empty feeling in my stomach....
      KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

or this thread could be forgotton like the aurora
        I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Khan was piloting that Ha'tak that shot at daniel when he said he was the great and powerful Oz.

Comment

Khan was shooting at the gate to make it jump at the beginning of Solitudes

Khan was the one that told Sokar it'd be funny to turn the moon into a prison, and that you can scare people if you point a particle cannon at a stargate.

And most important of all, Khan made the bellows on my accordian louder then my keys so i cant do an accompaniment!

KHAAAAAAAAAN!
            When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
            The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
            Spoiler:
            MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
            Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
            MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
            Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
            AND
            MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
            Me: Times it by that really big number!
            MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
            Me: How should i know?
            MBA: Its on the board
            Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

a big one
              khan is the reason why this thread is created
              KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Comment

Khan s the Scifi Channel.
                KKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Grodin was killed.......

KHAAANNN
                  "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                  'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                  Individuality is freedom lived.
                  'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Daniel Jackson's death:

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Six month hiatus:

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
                    Such a shame that I wouldn't know by now your revelations
                    Cut me in, I don't wanna live without your revelations.
                    -Audioslave

Comment

The fact Col. Emerson was killed;
                      KHAN!!!!!
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Why BSG's Pegasus got SHAFTED.

KHHHAANNNNNNNN!
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 07 May 2009, 12:09 PM. Reason: "Khan" yell trimmed to fit the template.
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

The reason Bush is still in office

KHAN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                            http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...s1701/khan.jpg

The reason Bush is still in office

KHAN!!!
                            Too true.

The invention of chemistry coursework
                            My murderous chemistry partner
                            Chemistry in general

KHAAAAAAANNNN!
                            Last edited by Bagpuss; 07 May 2009, 12:08 PM. Reason: tags changed to url
                            When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
                            The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
                            Spoiler:
                            MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
                            Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
                            MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
                            Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
                            AND
                            MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
                            Me: Times it by that really big number!
                            MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
                            Me: How should i know?
                            MBA: Its on the board
                            Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

The reason that Doctor Who still exists and hasn't been destroyed for crimes against writing.

I KHAAAAAAN't believe its not butter!

Comment

Working...
                              X