This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTTF thread

DUDE!!!! The Back to the future trilogy is AWESOME!!! if you like this triology i wanna know what's your fav thing in the BTTF trilogy!!! what's your fav installment? fav quote? fav character? (marty mcfly duh!!!!!) just let me know!!!!!
    sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Old man biff. LEGEND! Cane with a knuckle on top, genius.

First one's my fav by far though. So many memorable moments.... Do you think i should swear?

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

lol. the first one's definantly me fav too.
      sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Comment

I'm gonna have to go Part III on this one... I dunno... just always liked it more then the others.

Comment

Sweet thread. Next to the Star Wars Trilogy, BTTF is definately my second favorite.

"When this thing hits 88 miles...your gonna see some serious s**t."
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

The second Back to The Future was probably my favorite. I enjoyed it slightly more than the first one, and a lot more than the third one. All 3 were great movies in their own right though.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
              Sweet thread. Next to the Star Wars Trilogy, BTTF is definately my second favorite.

"When this thing hits 88 miles...your gonna see some serious s**t."
              I would definantly have to agree w/ you on that one. Star Wars and BTTF are my top two favorite sagas.
              sigpic

GROOVY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgcfreak55
                DUDE!!!! The Back to the future trilogy is AWESOME!!! if you like this triology i wanna know what's your fav thing in the BTTF trilogy!!! what's your fav installment? fav quote? fav character? (marty mcfly duh!!!!!) just let me know!!!!!
                Back to the Future is my all time favorite film series!

Favorite Installment: Part III
                Favorite Qoute: Marty, "Doc, we don't have enough road to get up to 88 miles per hour.
                Doc, "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."
                Favorite Character: Doc Brown

My favorite aspect of the trilogy is the DeLorian flying in Part II.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson

Favorite Installment: Part III
                  Finally someone who agrees with me!

Comment

My main problem with III was:

a) Mary Steenburgen
                    b) A creepy MJF in a ginger wig and 'tache.
                    c) Jules and Verne? Oy. Einstein and Copernicus i could live with but that's just corny.

Course, saying that i haven't seen it in years. I really should dig it out, even just for Marty's classic pink cowboy outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                      My main problem with III was:

a) Mary Steenburgen
                      b) A creepy MJF in a ginger wig and 'tache.
                      c) Jules and Verne? Oy. Einstein and Copernicus i could live with but that's just corny.
                      My thoughts exactly, I also didn't like how Doc was constantly jepordizing the plan but it was nice to see Marty and Doc's roles reversed.

Ultimately, Part III is my least favorite and Part II is probably my favorite.
                      sigpic

Comment

I had always wished they would have made a fourth movie.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                          I had always wished they would have made a fourth movie.
                          That would've been nice, don't know what it would've been about though.

They'll make a remake sooner or later.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                            They'll make a remake sooner or later.
                            It just won't be the same though. At least not IMO.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

... Wasn't there talk of a 4th? I remember reading a thread here on it, and it was something ludicrous like MJF wanted to be Doc or something...

Comment

Working...
                              X