This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Iris (ignore)

Sorry, please delete this. I didn't realise there was already a thread.
    Last edited by Leck; 19 September 2006, 08:31 PM.
    After Olaf Dreyer had proposed a connection between the Barbero-Immirzi parameter in loop quantum gravity and the asymptotic behaviour of black hole quasinormal modes (in numerical general relativity), building on the previous insights due to Shahar Hod, Lubos Motl wasted no time proving that the exact asymptotic behaviour of the quasinormal modes of the Schwarzschild black hole was as predicted numerically.

Not being rude but...

How come this thread exists then? If you realised it was a mistake then how come you posted it, and the title of the thread says ignore as well... I thought that only a mod could change titles. and if that is true then why would you have posted ignore? you could have just not posted...

did that make any sense?

Comment

Indeed I was wondering that myself ! Only admins and mods have the power to change the title !
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Well, he isn't on so we will have to wait for answers to our wonderments

Comment

I posted, then edited. If only admins and mods have the power to change the title, then the board is mucking up, cause it let me.
          After Olaf Dreyer had proposed a connection between the Barbero-Immirzi parameter in loop quantum gravity and the asymptotic behaviour of black hole quasinormal modes (in numerical general relativity), building on the previous insights due to Shahar Hod, Lubos Motl wasted no time proving that the exact asymptotic behaviour of the quasinormal modes of the Schwarzschild black hole was as predicted numerically.

Comment

Originally posted by Leck
            I posted, then edited. If only admins and mods have the power to change the title, then the board is mucking up, cause it let me.
            you don't say
            http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
            The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X