Channel 4 preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Channel 4 preview

Hey guys just had a preview on Channel 4 for the Lost Finale and man that is one of the most spoilerish previews ive ever seen !!!! No offence but that is maybe too spoilerish !!!
    ok so 6 days 23 hours to the 2 hour finale !!!!
    I cant wait
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Was that the "Next on Lost" or an advert? I saw the "next on lost" one today after i watched the last ep... There was quite a lot revealed in it. As much as i love teasers i think for a finale it should've stuck to making it more suspenseful... *shrugs*

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

it wasnt the next on LOST it was the long advert which showed
      Spoiler:
      Desmond, Michael confessing, Jack Kate and Sawyer with bags on their heads being led by the others down a pier, the count in the hatch becoming heiroglyphs then getting crushed, a bright light and 'Henry Gale' and much Much Much Much more.

Pretty bad for Channel 4 you might aswell watch that advert adn get the general gist of the entire episode !!!!

Comment

..Being anti-spoiler i saw the first word and closed that spoiler bracket again. That's horrible!! I'm just gonna stop watching channel 4 for another... 5 days, 22 hours and 30mins.

... BLAST! The eps of the simpsons on at 6 are reaching their peak. Damn you channel 4, you win this round! *shakes fist*

Comment

Man I hate spoilers so Im glad I didnt see it.
          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Finale tonight at 10 on Channel 4. IM Psyched !!!!!

Comment

It's going to be great! Double Parter of LT, DA! Only 29mins to go!

Comment

One question is this episode going to have another flashback featuring all the Losties again ?

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  One question is this episode going to have another flashback featuring all the Losties again ?
                  I take it you know by now

Comment

Yeah I do know that now.
                    What an episdoe

Comment

.... It was worth going spoiler free. Wuft.

Comment

I really wanted to see the famous "next on lost" but i didn't watch the penultimate episode and am proud to say i don't watch that much television, so i missed the promo and was pleasantly supprised and thourougly enjoyed the two part ending, i love supprises and supprisingly it almost comes together at the end, but in the same fashion askes a few more questions in that bloody final 30 seconds of a major twist to the story we saw.
                        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Working...
                        X