This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Series Finale

If you Had the chance to write the final episode of Stargate Sg-1, what would happen in your final episode.

Here's mine,

It starts off with with the Tok'ra coming to earth to propose a plan that will finally bring the Goa'uld down. The plan is for Sg-1 to assasinate the top system lord Goa'uld which will cause a race to power by rival Goa'uld leading to an all out war. Jack joins Sam, Daniel and Teal'c on the mission. While on the mission Sg-1 gets ambushed, and Sam is taken. Jack not wanting to lose her ends the original mission and mounts a rescue mission. They fight their way through the compound where Sam is beeing held and rescue her. They make it back to the gate where as Daniel is dialing the gate he is shot in the back along with Teal'c. Jack turns around drawing his pistol to find that Sam is Goa'uld with her glowing eyes, he yells her name out not wanting to shot her do to his love or her. He pleads to her to fight it and just when it looks like she is winning Bang, she shoots him and he falls to the ground. Mustering up what streangth he has Left he shoots her and she dies. As Jack lies there his life flash before his eyes, he looks to Carter and sees her dead body lying on the groung. The camera switches to a close up of jack, pulls out then Fades.

Crapy but nice way end it

"I'll be seeing you around Dr Jackson"

This should be in the fan ficition area. Or else not posted at all, because a writter from the SG1 team could see this, and get in trouble for doing so or something.

So yea, this should be in the fan fic area.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
      This should be in the fan ficition area. Or else not posted at all, because a writter from the SG1 team could see this, and get in trouble for doing so or something.

So yea, this should be in the fan fic area.
      well they would only get in trouble if they were going to or did use it.
      Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

No real worries,IMO.The Mods'll take a look and move the Thread,if they agree that it's a Fan-fic idea !

(I like happy-ish endings anyway,re most shows,btw. )
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Almost? Jack and Sam in my opinion should asend just like Daniel did, so they could fight wars together and come back to live another day. Teal'c should be incharge of all jaffa, and Daniel should be able to go to Atlantis, to find out more of the Anicent. To be continued in a theather near you.

Comment

Working...
          X