This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - You're Fired!

Let's pretend that they're pulling each and everyone of the CHARACTERS or ACTORS into a room to fire them, how would they break the news?
    Last edited by chyron; 18 September 2006, 06:09 PM.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Colonel Carter - We're sorry, but we're going to have to let you go. We've decided that its neccessary to downsize SG1. Major Rogers will be taking you're place - she is after all an 'A' cup.

---

Sgt. Harriman - You're fired and ... oh, I see that we fired you a long time ago since you didn't do much of anything ... guess we forget to mention it to you.

---

Dr. Frasier - You're fired... Dr. Frasier? Dr. Frasier?... Oh dear she's dead...
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Sgt. Siler- You're fired. Our insurance won't cover you anymore....

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
        Siler: That's ok. I've been fired before - the third degree burns are finally showing some improvement.

Comment

Im sorry Teal'c, but im going to have to ask you to hand in your badge.
          When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
          The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
          Spoiler:
          MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
          Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
          MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
          Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
          AND
          MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
          Me: Times it by that really big number!
          MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
          Me: How should i know?
          MBA: Its on the board
          Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
            lol Ain't that the truth
            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Daniel I'm sorry but you have to go.. your well... too geeky. Your really cramping our style man.

Deadly Beauty...

Comment

Donald Trump: You're all fired! Get out of my plush office now!
                sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Efficiency expert
                  So what you do is you take the specifications from the customers and
                  you bring them down to the software engineers?

Carter
                  That, that's right.

Efficiency Expert
                  Well, then I gotta ask, then why can't the customers just take the
                  specifications directly to the software people, huh?

Carter
                  Well, uh, uh, uh, because, uh, engineers are not good at dealing with
                  customers.

Efficiency Expert
                  You physically take the specs from the customer?

Carter
                  Well, no, my, my secretary does that, or, or the fax.

Efficiency Expert
                  Then you must physically bring them to the software people.

Carter
                  Well...no. Yeah, I mean, sometimes.

Efficiency Expert
                  Well, what would you say… you do here?

Carter
                  Well, look, I already told you. I deal with the %$#@&^ customers so
                  the engineers don't have to!! I have people skills!! I am good at
                  dealing with people!!! Can't you understand that?!? WHAT THE $#%^ IS
                  WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!!!!!!!
                  "A friend is someone who stabs you in the front."

Ilshah, host to A’aaruk-GateWorld RP

Comment

Working...
                  X