X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient puddle jumpers & Ghoa'uld

Spoilers for Stargate Atlantis & the stargate season 3 premiere

I don't think this has been said before but if it has sorry. But i just remembered the season 3 premiere where Te'alc and Bra'tac use a puddle jumper that Apothis had invented/found and used it to go through the gate and rescue SG1 from Hathor. I was wondering was Apothis's puddle jumper the same one as the Ancients or the Waith and if yes then how did he find out about it,

Could it mean Apothis had contact with the waith or found the Lost city but left for some reason?

That wasn't an Ancient Puddle Jumper, that was an old Goa'uld Glider with guided weapons(wonder why they abandoned the weapons)

Comment

it was goa'uld gateship1

just kidding, it was some kind of small goa'uld ship that can be used to travel trough the gate , not a puddle jumper

Comment

defanitly not a puddle jumper. It was more off a circular ship. It went faster than the puddle jumper ass well. How did Bra'tac put it: "Threathing the needle is for the young".
        Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment

as it has been said, it wasn't a puddle jumper.

http://rdanderson.com/stargate/capture3/45into.htm

as you can see, the goa'uld puddlejumper is just a deathglider with 1 rounded wing
          Last edited by SaberBlade; 24 August 2004, 02:04 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Puddle jumper No. Besides, Bratac said they no longer use them. Then he said "Threading the needle is a task for the young." So I'm guessing that its really difficult to get the ship through the Stargate without crashing. Which, when you think about it, is probably the reason why they are no longer used.

Why did I enlist during a time of war? Because I'm "Army Strong," not "Army Smart."

Forget this "Army of One" BS. I signed up to "Be all that I can be!"

Comment

Originally posted by Icegod
              defanitly not a puddle jumper. It was more off a circular ship. It went faster than the puddle jumper ass well. How did Bra'tac put it: "Threathing the needle is for the young".
              It's unlikely that it can go faster than a puddle jumper.
              sigpic

Comment

I always figured that ship was just a Death Glider with altered wings and such. (Think Darth Vaders Tie Fighter)
                sigpic
                I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
                'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
                'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                  That wasn't an Ancient Puddle Jumper, that was an old Goa'uld Glider with guided weapons(wonder why they abandoned the weapons)
                  All Puddle Jumpers are Ancient.

However that was no PJ!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                    It's unlikely that it can go faster than a puddle jumper.
                    Probably not. But it does have weapons on it
                    Maybe an idea for an upgrade to the puddle jumper

Comment

Probably not. But it does have weapons on it
                      Maybe an idea for an upgrade to the puddle jumper
                      The puddle jumper has an unspecified number of Glowy Jellyfish Of DOOM!

A couple of GJODs could probably take out a gou'ald mothership, so an upgrade is not needed.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                        The puddle jumper has an unspecified number of Glowy Jellyfish Of DOOM!

A couple of GJODs could probably take out a gou'ald mothership, so an upgrade is not needed.
                        We have never seen the gjod coming out of the puddle jumpers. So you won't convince me until I see them

Comment

We have never seen the gjod coming out of the puddle jumpers. So you won't convince me until I see them
                          Rising. They destroyed several darts.

The first is of the weapons array. The second is a close up, proving that it's a GJOD.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Mio; 26 August 2004, 03:49 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

lol they destroyed 3 of them in the very first episode, i think they used a total of 5 JOD's.

btw I perfer JOD to GJOD, just seems catchier and is something you can pronounce

Comment

can't remember. have to look at it again then. Maybe that's because I only saw half of it when I was in Florida. Now I have to get them another way. Because we're somewhere in season 6 here (in Belgium).
                              Then i guess they are the best ships around

Comment

Working...
                              X