Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hanso Foundation Unknown Messege

Recently I went to www.thehansofoundation.org

I know that site is locked down but i was messing around with my mouse and I highlighted something under the red messege on the site.

'Pdeo eo jkp ukqn bwqhp. Wo ukq kjya odkqpaz wp pda pkl kb ukqn hqjco,
    sa'ra whh ckp "xhkkz kj kqn dwjzo." E fqop dkla iu bneajz eo naopejc awou.

Sdana wna ukq? E'hh jaaz ukq pk iaap ia ej Jknswu.'

What does that mean? Anybody know?
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Yeah, it's part of the Convo between Rachel Blake & Malik( or Ironman ) about De Zylva being missing. This particular responce is From Malik to Rachel.

It translates as: "This is not your fault. As you once shouted at the top of your lungs, we've all got 'blood on our hands.' I just hope my friend is resting easy. Where are you? I'll need you to meet me in Norway."

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
      Yeah, it's part of the Convo between Rachel Blake & Malik( or Ironman ) about De Zylva being missing. This particular responce is From Malik to Rachel.

It translates as: "This is not your fault. As you once shouted at the top of your lungs, we've all got 'blood on our hands.' I just hope my friend is resting easy. Where are you? I'll need you to meet me in Norway."
      Sorry. I havn't been keeping up with the online Lost community. Just been watching the series on channel 4 (Confused as to way Micheal killed Libby and Ana Lucia but dont tell me why, im avoiding spoilers) so I don't know who Rachel Blake, Malik or De Zylvia are.
      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz
        Sorry. I havn't been keeping up with the online Lost community. Just been watching the series on channel 4 (Confused as to way Micheal killed Libby and Ana Lucia but dont tell me why, im avoiding spoilers) so I don't know who Rachel Blake, Malik or De Zylvia are.
        Lol, They're 'Characters' of the Lost Expirience, they've not appeared on the Show as of yet, but appear in various Videos & Messages of the Expirience

Lostpedia should help, Just type in the Character Names, They're not assosiated with Spoilers of Lost, so you should be reletivly safe.

Comment

Working...
        X