Walk On Roles for SG-1/SGA Talk about it here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walk On Roles for SG-1/SGA Talk about it here

MOD INSERT: talk about your walk on experience OR soon to be experience here

Originally posted by Lida
    I just want to thank all of you......if I am ever feeling a bit down, I come onto this thread, and I always start to smile, reading your wonderful posts. I know this con is going to be as much fun, or maybe even more fun, than the last 2. Thanks to all of you!
    And at the next con, you'll be different. You'll have been part of the show. Even better, it won't have aired yet, so you can tell us all about it and and we can look for you when it airs.
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 17 September 2006, 09:38 AM.
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Originally posted by Hatusu
    And at the next con, you'll be different. You'll have been part of the show. Even better, it won't have aired yet, so you can tell us all about it and and we can look for you when it airs.
    I have all my information about my small screen debut....yeah, right. I'll be in a scene, in Daniel's lab, with Daniel and Vala, and I think, just me, playing the part of a science tech. You believe that? I have spent most of my adult life in a labcoat, get one chance at playing an exotic alien on TV, and what costume do I get? Air Force fatigues (I think) and a labcoat. Go figure. LOL

Ok, back to packing....
    On fighting:
    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I have all my information about my small screen debut....yeah, right. I'll be in a scene, in Daniel's lab, with Daniel and Vala, and I think, just me, playing the part of a science tech. You believe that? I have spent most of my adult life in a labcoat, get one chance at playing an exotic alien on TV, and what costume do I get? Air Force fatigues (I think) and a labcoat. Go figure. LOL

Ok, back to packing....
      Wow! Lida, that sounds so cool - in a scene with MS and CB - how very fun. I didn't actually get to meet you at the March con in Vancouver, but it would be really fun to talk to you next year and hear all about your on-set adventure! Have a GREAT time next week (?)!!!
      OregonJen

Thanks for the VanCon sig, Nathan!

Comment

Ok, back to packing....
        You never know. Maybe someone will gesture at you and give your character a name. Then we can write "Lower Decks" style fanfic about you.
        my blog, now with more randomness

Comment

You're so darn lucky! I'm sorry if you mentioned it already, but do you know which episode they'll be shooting when you get there? Oh, and any and all spoilers for said episode is very much welcomed by me

Comment

Ok, back to packing....
            LOL! good luck & have fun as a geek
            sigpic
            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE
              LOL! good luck & have fun as a geek
              Hmmm, are you saying science types are geeks???? If that is the case, then I'm a full time geek. EEEEK! Just kidding, well, maybe not...I don't know. I'm not packed yet....still don't know what to pack and I'm starting to get just a tad nervous. I'm still hoping that the director (It's not going to be PDL ), will let me keep my lucky yellow rubber ducky in one of my labcoat pockets. Guess that will depend on how everyone is feeling by the time they get to the scene, and on the actual context of the scene. I'll let you know.

Wish me luck, I really don't want to make a complete and utter fool of myself.

On fighting:

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
                You're so darn lucky! I'm sorry if you mentioned it already, but do you know which episode they'll be shooting when you get there? Oh, and any and all spoilers for said episode is very much welcomed by me
                I probably have mentioned it...but the episode I'll be in (that still sounds strange) is entitled Dominion, and it's the next to last one being filmed. It starts shooting on Monday, the 18th and finishes either Friday or the following Monday. Then they begin the last (gulp) episode. I don't have much info on Dominion as yet, and no name for the last epi either. They are sending more info directly to me at the hotel in Vancouver, so I'll know more by Monday. I do know that I'll be on set on Thursday.....in the morning they are shooting on "location", then in the afternoon, we move back to the studio. I still can't believe this is real. Hubby is even getting excited (but I think it's because he'll get to see Amanda again, and he always liked Claudia in Farscape). I'll take as many pics as I can, and while I can't post them here, I can bring them to Vancouver in March.
                On fighting:

Comment

Hmmm, are you saying science types are geeks???? If that is the case, then I'm a full time geek. EEEEK! Just kidding, well, maybe not...I don't know. I'm not packed yet....still don't know what to pack and I'm starting to get just a tad nervous. I'm still hoping that the director (It's not going to be PDL ), will let me keep my lucky yellow rubber ducky in one of my labcoat pockets. Guess that will depend on how everyone is feeling by the time they get to the scene, and on the actual context of the scene. I'll let you know.

Good luck! Everything's gonna be fine!
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

and while I can't post them here, I can bring them to Vancouver in March.
                    Thanks for all the info so far! Now you've just painted a big red target on yourself.. I'll definitely be zeroing in on you come March. I would love to see those pics!

Comment

I'll take as many pics as I can, and while I can't post them here, I can bring them to Vancouver in March.
                      DAM-DUM DAM-DUM DAM-DUM.... that's the sound of the sharks zeroing on you on March
                      sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I still can't believe this is real.
                        Having just done my walk-on a couple weeks ago.. even being there I couldn't believe it was happening, so pictures are a definate good idea. I hope you enjoy your walk-on as much as I did mine.

Comment

Ok, back to packing....
                          Wait. WAit, wait, wait. Did you say Daniel's lab...with Daniel!

Comment

Originally posted by lexa
                            You never know. Maybe someone will gesture at you and give your character a name. Then we can write "Lower Decks" style fanfic about you.
                            Hey, my character had a name.

Comment

That's was my greatest fear, but don't worry. They'll tell you what to do and you do it, over and over and over... It would be a hoot if you got to keep the duck. Fans, not in the know, would be trying to figure that one out forever.

Comment

Working...
                              X