The Lost Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lost Experience

Can someone tell me what the hell is going on with TLE? I stopped playing just before the Hanso site was hacked. Now who the hell is Rachel Blake and why dont her videos make any sense to me? Am I supposed to read her blog and watch the videos? And where is her blog?? Goddamit im confused...

Ouch, You left at the Start of Stage 2, it's on the end of Stage 3 Now, which was a Crucial Stage!

You should check out Lostpedia- TLE to catch up on the jist of it!

To bypass the Glyphs (there's 70 of them & they had to be found all over the Net & in the Real World too, plus they weren't released all at the same time) check out Youtube- Sri Lanka Video.

The Lostpedia Sri Lanka Video Page should explain that excellently too.

That's the best I can really do, Lostpedia really has the Info, you'll just have to read the pages it gives you.

Good Luck!

Edit: 900th Post!

Comment

TheLostExperience.com is another good site for you, although since it's organised as a blog would be, you'd be better off using this after you've caught up.

And Rachel Blake's blog is here.

^ Congrats on 900 Prophet!

Comment

I haven't really bothered keeping up with the Lost Experience. People are so smart with finding all the clues, I just sit back and watch them unfold the story for me.

The Sri-Lanka video was worth the wait! WOW!!!!!

^^ Congrats on the 9-0-0 Prophet!
        TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

I've just discovered the existance of The Lost Experience. For this who know more about it is it too late to get into it?
          I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Originally posted by cheese
            I've just discovered the existance of The Lost Experience. For this who know more about it is it too late to get into it?
            Well, according to some sorces (ABC for example) it's finishing with a last Live Podcast from DJ Dan soon. Although apparantly, it's only on Stage 3 out of 5, so either we're finishing, or we're only halfway.... Depends what's happening really... it's not much of a leap to catch up, but if it's about to finish soon, you may want to think about it...

It is an awesome thing though, I hightly recommend to check it out even if it's about to finish, it's just if you want to join at the end that's all.....

Thanks for the Congrats y'all!

Comment

Its not too late if you check this article on Lostpedia it will bring you up to date with it all. http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/The_Lost_Experience
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by The Prophet
                Well, according to some sorces (ABC for example) it's finishing with a last Live Podcast from DJ Dan. Although apparantly, it's only on Stage 3 out of 5, so either we're finishing, or we're only halfway.... Depends what's happening really... it's not much of aleap to catch up, but if it's about to finish soon, you may want to think about it...

It is an awesome thing though, I hightly recommend to check it out even if it's about to finish, it's just if you want to join at the end that's all.....
                Yeah, I read that (The End?). I had always thought they'd at least go 'til the beginning of season 3, and if we're only on stage 3 now, it should be going on for a bit more, right? Either way, though, cheese, you'll want to catch up on everything that has happened, even if you can't actively participate. You'll learn loads about the Lost universe, the Hanso Foundation, etc. It's all very entertaining and interesting.

Comment

I actually discovered it by finding the completed 70 part video. The latest clue is the Apollo Candy Bars, is that right?
                  I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Originally posted by cheese
                    I actually discovered it by finding the completed 70 part video. The latest clue is the Apollo Candy Bars, is that right?
                    yep
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                    X