PDA

View Full Version : Season Five DVD Glitch

David
May 1st, 2004, 06:35 PM
I know this one's been kicked around to death, but before we moved from Delphi there was a similar thread addressing the missing photo gallery on many-a-copy of Season Five Disc One U.S. Someone mentioned a place you could email or write to that would allow you to get a replacement disc.

Who was this and what was that address again?

Thanks folks!

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 09:05 PM
I know this one's been kicked around to death, but before we moved from Delphi there was a similar thread addressing the missing photo gallery on many-a-copy of Season Five Disc One U.S. Someone mentioned a place you could email or write to that would allow you to get a replacement disc.

Who was this and what was that address again?

Thanks folks!

I will go look for the link..oh wait just sec...email me I have the email thaey sent me and I will give you that....
I emailed them and they mailed me the Season 5 gallery on a separate DVD
Thought that was great!!

David
May 1st, 2004, 09:21 PM
Thanks so much, TameFarrar! Emailing now :)

bcmilco
May 1st, 2004, 09:24 PM
Hey Tame, could you share the link/e-mail address with the rest of us please? :D

TameFarrar
May 1st, 2004, 09:38 PM
Hey Tame, could you share the link/e-mail address with the rest of us please? :D

Yes Sir...your wish is my command :D

[email protected]

It did take about a month for them to respond to my first email but once they did I had a DVD with the Season 5 gallery in less than 5 days.. MGM was on the ball about it...Thank you MGM

bcmilco
May 1st, 2004, 10:02 PM
WooHoo!! Thanks! :D

TechnoBoY
May 2nd, 2004, 04:53 AM
I still need to get S5 boxed set. :(

David
May 2nd, 2004, 05:01 AM
I still need to get S5 boxed set. :(

Yes, you do ;)

S5 really starts to shape up the Stargate DVD collection on a technical level. (U.S. Anyway) The sound quality is greatly improved and the grain is almost totally gone. The blacks are truer as well. :)

Norlioness
May 2nd, 2004, 05:08 AM
It did take about a month for them to respond to my first email but once they did I had a DVD with the Season 5 gallery in less than 5 days.. MGM was on the ball about it...Thank you MGM
I agree that MGM is pretty prompt in getting the disk out. I received mine last week.:)