This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who lives in the holy city of Celestis

can anyone answer that? the doci lives there and the ori are there but who else? famelies of the priors? orci will live there when she gets back. whene danny and vala were there it look kind of empty??? strange.
    sigpic

Originally posted by ziga1980
    can anyone answer that? the doci lives there and the ori are there but who else? famelies of the priors? orci will live there when she gets back. whene danny and vala were there it look kind of empty??? strange.
    LOL butlers and maids, it was empty when Vala and Daniel was there because they were on shore leave.

On a serious note, I like to see it again and my be we get to see a femail Doci and Prior
    sigpic

Comment

Celestis is the "Bright Center" of the Ori Galaxy, the Doci is the leader of the Ori Galaxy, below him are the Priors, many of which do indeed live there.

Aside from these there are other people who are training to be priors and yet are not priors themeselves. There could be other people, but these are the only we know of yet.

As an aside, the Orici would never live in Celestis, she was born to conquer a new galaxy, and that new galaxy is meant to be where she will rule and live her life.

Comment

Theres the Doci, the priors and the monks (humans in training to become priors) that we know of.
        sigpic
        By *E*K*R*

Comment

does one need trainig to become a prior. we saw that ori can give power of the priors to everyday human that served them well. that village leader became a prior. no im serious with the question. the city looks kind of big....for a few 1000 people. but we didnt see anyone there. my guess is the priors, their fameiles, servants...or some sort of doci's staff.....
          sigpic

Comment

does one need trainig to become a prior. we saw that ori can give power of the priors to everyday human that served them well. that village leader became a prior. no im serious with the question. the city looks kind of big....for a few 1000 people. but we didnt see anyone there. my guess is the priors, their fameiles, servants...or some sort of doci's staff.....
            They reward those who have served them or those who can be of use to them. The monks are just going through the brainwashing process so that they'll become useful. >_>'

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
              They reward those who have served them or those who can be of use to them. The monks are just going through the brainwashing process so that they'll become useful. >_>'
              oh...i didnt know its like that. thanks buddy
              sigpic

Comment

I think that perhaps it's an ancient city where pre-ascension/pre-split alterrans lived in human form. After they split/ascended, it was used as a "holy city", since it seems to float in the clouds.

Comment

I dont know if you guys have noticed but there is no such thing as people who are Training to be priors. If you recall from many episodes that dude from that village Vala and Danial were in was automatically transformed into a prior. Same with the former leader of the Jaffas. They had powers almost immediately and it only took a blink of an eye for them to transform.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogo01
                    I dont know if you guys have noticed but there is no such thing as people who are Training to be priors. If you recall from many episodes that dude from that village Vala and Danial were in was automatically transformed into a prior. Same with the former leader of the Jaffas. They had powers almost immediately and it only took a blink of an eye for them to transform.
                    I direct you to my previous post!

Comment

People who become priors basically abandon their families, as stated in The Fourth Horseman.

Comment

Originally posted by BubblingOverWithIdeas
                        People who become priors basically abandon their families, as stated in The Fourth Horseman.
                        Doesn't that whole "leave everything you have and come follow me" sound familiar?
                        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Priors leave their families, it was indeed confirmed already.

And there are people who train to be Priors, this was also confirmed before.

Also, Celestis is on a shallow lake, not clouds.

Comment

Santa
                            http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                            The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

The city seems to be pretty much uninhabited. Adria will probably create her own city, something perhaps similar to Atlantis in the Milky Way. But, probably only the Doci, and I would say they do train people to become Prior's. Gerak wasn't made a Prior immediately, nor the person that was going to burn Daniel and Vala, speaking of him wasn't he a cleric or something like that?

Comment

Working...
                              X