What Darma is doing and what the numbers mean... REVEALED! Massive Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Darma is doing and what the numbers mean... REVEALED! Massive Spoilers

I haven't seen it until today and it's a few days old. But the little www.hansoexposed.com site I guess finally released all the info.

View it here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PPCCcXarkc&eurl=

Yeah, its awesome the entire 70 Fragments have been released, the Glyphs are still confusing though, as is the True meaning of the Numbers, what actual meaning they have, are they Dates, Statistics, What?

On a side note, it's DHARMA As an Acronym.

Comment

Yeah, what each number stands for is still confusing, and how they are suppsoed to change the numbers themselves is odd. I wonder if they ever did?
      Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

Thanks for the link. I collected all the fragments myself, but was way too lazy to put them in order, glad to have someone do it for me .

I do hope that they will explain some of this again on the actual show (and expand on it of course), you know, for the numerous fans that don't participate in TLE or know of it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
          .....I do hope that they will explain some of this again on the actual show (and expand on it of course), you know, for the numerous fans that don't participate in TLE or know of it at all.
          I've been meaning to ask about this. Back in "the day" as they say - I was a moderately enthusiastic Star Trek fan, and there was always a distinction about what was ACTUALLY broadcast during an episode and what was written in a novel or somesuch. Only information, connections, ranks, etc that were used "in the series" were offically acknowledged.

I'm finding numerous explanations and theories based entirely or in part on info from TLE...which appears to be some kind of role-playing game or something.

Is information/theories/connections from this game acknowledged by the creators of the show, or do they feel free to contradict TLE info in a future episode if they feel like it?

Any insight into this would be appreciated! I've found a lot on this game (?), but most of the sites assume you know what it is!

AT
          thistledown
          sigpic

Comment

I believe that the very purpose of TLE is to answer the mysteries that probably won't be covered in the show (and to get killer advertising all over the net), it is, I believe, 100% canon, as it has been designed and planned by TPTB IIRC.
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

wow Thanks for the link this vid is awesome
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I don't think Darma changed the numbers, that's why they are making the viruis to try to change something.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo
                  I don't think Darma changed the numbers, that's why they are making the viruis to try to change something.
                  they mentioned in the video andout why the world will be extinct one of the reasons was for population...maybee the virus is for population controll.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                    I believe that the very purpose of TLE is to answer the mysteries that probably won't be covered in the show (and to get killer advertising all over the net), it is, I believe, 100% canon, as it has been designed and planned by TPTB IIRC.
                    Thanks for the response, Ptah!

So - a person could never "figure out" the mysteries on the show without incorporating information from the TLE? I'm glad I started frequenting this forum!

Thanks again!

AT
                    thistledown
                    sigpic

Comment

Highly unfair if that's true - I know people watch the show but wouldn't dream of coming onto a forum or following anything like that - even though I'm online I've never done whatever this TLE thing is.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think the ARG is something for the hardcore fans who will follow the show onto the internet and into the real world, even if they wouldn't normally do so for other shows. The information discovered, while important to the world of "Lost", is probably not vital to know when watching the show. That way non-hardcore fans aren't left out.

Comment

Working...
                        X