Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UK Sci-Fi Channel Showing Firefly again (Thursday 21st)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Sci-Fi Channel Showing Firefly again (Thursday 21st)

The Sci-fi Channel in the UK are showing Firefly again from next Thursday, in the 9' O Clock time slot.

I for one who missed it the first time round will be watching

woohoo, i have it on dvd, but i'll still watch it on tv cause its really good

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Just seen the first ad for the re-runs during Roswell - the ad doesn't make it seem that great even thoe it is.

Comment

i hope that doesnt put people off watching, i havent seen the ad yet, cause it really is great, and it would be a shame for people not to watch cause of a poor ad

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Nice, more people need to see this! Infact everyone with a brain cell needs to see Firefly! Shiny.
          Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

I wish they would show the show in Germany for the first time. The DVD is out since November in German, but no sign on TV until now. This would be a chance to recruit new Browncoats.

Comment

I haven't seen Firefly before so i will be tuning in, i watched the first part of the pilot last week which was ok i just hope it isn't over hyped.

Comment

Watched it today on the Sunday repeat - overall an excellent start hope we see more of Mal's past in the armed forces

Comment

UK Fans - two episodes air at 9:00pm and 10:00pm this Thursday, then the following Thursday the last episode airs just in time for X-Mas break of normal TV Schedules.

Comment

Working...
                  X