X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thelittlesis
    Hmm well, if it were me in that audience I would've ducked out of the way...nobody needs to see piccies of JR's arse!
    ROTFL!! Oh me too. And if it had landed near me I would have either thrown it back or moved .

Exactly! I missed M&S in S8 & 9. It's really not good when something outstays it's welcome . And hopefully XF2 will be better than the first(or am I living in a dreamworld? )
    Yep, me too! And I missed Mulder in S8 & 9 too...he was hardly in it! Yep, but it wouldn't have outstayed it's welcome if the writers could have written good ! *Giggles* I think you may be living in a dreamworld .

Speaking of shows ending (well we weren't but anyway )...are you all ready for the Angel finale tomorrow? I can't believe this is it!

Yep I was talking Stargate, 'cos although S7 was a bit patchy it doesn't feel like they've run out of ideas yet.
    Yeah, and there were a few not so good ones in S7. But on a whole it was still a good season! Only about under 4 months until we get S8. How long away .

the piccie works for me when I click on it! Well if it doesn't work I shall just have to post another piccie <BG>.

Me too!(not that you can tell or anything!) And i'm hoping they'll observe the 'no shooting Jean' rule too hehe!
    *Giggles* oh no, totally unnoticeable . Oh the rule, well if they don't you know what you have to do, COMPLAIN . Oh did you see that Mission Impossible was on the movies last night again!

((((((huggles))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      ROTFL!! Oh me too. And if it had landed near me I would have either thrown it back or moved .
      *giggles* Throwing it back would be the kindest thing to do for humanity!

Yep, but it wouldn't have outstayed it's welcome if the writers could have written good !
      I thought 1 or 2, or maybe just the 1, eps had ok ideas, they were just really horribly done & then you have things like that mess of an ep with Burt Reynolds. I'm all for surreal strangeness but that took the biscuit! And they killed the Lone Gunmen Truly an unforgivable thing!

*sniffle* Yes i'm ready for the last Angel..EVER!!!, but no i'm not...I don't want it to go, it's fab

Yeah, and there were a few not so good ones in S7. But on a whole it was still a good season!
      There were! *cough* Enemy Mine *cough* Avenger 2.0 *cough* But things like Fragile Balance, Inauguration etc made up for them....

the piccie works for me when I click on it! Well if it doesn't work I shall just have to post another piccie <BG>.
      Oh no, not another piccie! Hehehe!

*Giggles* oh no, totally unnoticeable .
      That's what I thought . So who do I complain to?

'Dear Mr Reno, please don't do any more movies where you get shot/blown up/die some other way before the end of the film. It makes me sad.....'

*giggles*

Yeah Mission Impossible has been on quite a lot, he was in Subway too & that was on last week...and he didn't die in that! <BG>

I should really shut up now.....

((((((huggles))))))

Sis

Comment

*giggles* Throwing it back would be the kindest thing to do for humanity!
        *Giggles* exactly. And I am sure his wife would prefer them more than anyone else, so giving them back would be the best option .

I thought 1 or 2, or maybe just the 1, eps had ok ideas, they were just really horribly done & then you have things like that mess of an ep with Burt Reynolds.
        Yeah exactly. Although that said, I did kind of like the one with that Audrey in it. Or maybe it was because I just liked her character and felt sorry for her! Oh the Burt Reynolds one certainly did take the biscuit (ROTFL at that ).... what was with all that weird music as well? Oh I know, I couldn't believe they killed of The Lone Gunmen...it was wrong on so many levels. And now we are probably going to get a movie and they can't be in it .

*sniffle* Yes i'm ready for the last Angel..EVER!!!, but no i'm not...I don't want it to go, it's fab
        *Sniffle* I know...I can't believe they won't make anymore, it is just mean! It is so much better than Buffy and they are not carrying it on .

There were! *cough* Enemy Mine *cough* Avenger 2.0 *cough* But things like Fragile Balance, Inauguration etc made up for them....
        *Giggles* I see you have another nasty cough there . Oh yes and The Lost City...they all make up for it .

Oh no, not another piccie! Hehehe!
        Oh yes. I have been looking through our old XF thread (ah the memories ) and I found this one ....

http://web-glitter.com/one-false-ste...ide/sg1-05.jpg

'Dear Mr Reno, please don't do any more movies where you get shot/blown up/die some other way before the end of the film. It makes me sad.....'
        ROTFL.....that is so hilarious, I love it! I am sure Jean would take note as well. Well if you put 'your biggest ever fan' at the end .

I don't think I have watched Subway before but *woo hoo* that he doesn't die! Oh and he doesn't die in Godzilla...he just leaves .

I should really shut up now.....
        Hehe, I was just thinking the same about my post....

(((((((huggles))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

*Giggles* exactly. And I am sure his wife would prefer them more than anyone else, so giving them back would be the best option .
          Yup...well, you'd have to hope anyway!

Although that said, I did kind of like the one with that Audrey in it. Or maybe it was because I just liked her character and felt sorry for her!
          You did? I have to admit I found that whole ep laughable, the whole little doll's house model of the hospital and everything. And that Burt Reynolds one just felt like it was being surreal for the sake of it. IMO S9 felt like it was plodding on just because it could, it didn't feel like it had any heart and it certainly didn't feel like earlier seasons. Hmmm maybe I should moan about something else now....

*Sniffle* I know...I can't believe they won't make anymore, it is just mean! It is so much better than Buffy and they are not carrying it on .
          Well you do know they're not carrying on Buffy either .....
          I have to say, I think that's the way to end a series, and *sniffle* poor Wes . I can't believe it's over!

*Giggles* I see you have another nasty cough there .
          Yes and it went as suddenly as it came on....

Oh yes. I have been looking through our old XF thread (ah the memories ) and I found this one ....
          Oh my.... how very nice! So you've been finding your way through our past ramblings, anything interesting(apart from lovely pics of course!)?

ROTFL.....that is so hilarious, I love it! I am sure Jean would take note as well. Well if you put 'your biggest ever fan' at the end .
          *takes a bow* Oh no, I could never do that. That just makes me cringe & want to hide! He'd just have to have an unsigned version....keep him guessing!

Subway is quite a fun film...very 80's though(you've got to love those fashions ) and strangely enough Jean looks exactly the same just with a bit more hair & a moustache!

Hehe, I was just thinking the same about my post....
          *giggles*

And maybe I should've added 'before I embarrass myself anymore' to mine

(((((huggles))))))

Sis
          Last edited by thelittlesis; 09 June 2004, 01:15 AM. Reason: erm, to edit stuff?

Comment

You did? I have to admit I found that whole ep laughable, the whole little doll's house model of the hospital and everything.
            Well like I said, I think it was because I just felt sorry for Audrey. The bit at the end where Monica had to jump off was stupid though. Yeah I think that too, I just don't think no one really had that much interest in it and it showed in S9! I just hope Stargate doesn't go down like that! Oh my mum said the final episode (XF) was on again this morning on Sky One. Useful piece of information there I know .

Well you do know they're not carrying on Buffy either .....
            I have to say, I think that's the way to end a series, and *sniffle* poor Wes . I can't believe it's over!
            *Giggles* yep I know that. It is just that Angel is better than Buffy and it is mean that they will just end Angel just because WB in America don't want to renew it. It was the same with Buffy but some other network picked it up, I just think it is mean no one did it with Angel .

Oh yes, wasn't it a brilliant episode. So much good action! And yes *sniff* I can't believe Wes is dead . It was sweet of Ilyria to turn back into Fred *sniff*. I think Ilyria is quite funny. Oh and it was kind of nice to see Conner back and being all nice. Anyway, I will shut up about it now. Excellent episode but *wah* that it is over .

Oh my.... how very nice! So you've been finding your way through our past ramblings, anything interesting(apart from lovely pics of course!)?
            I knew you would like it! I actually found that one in a post by you telling me that you had probably posted this piccie before but you thought it was a great one and loved the turnups on his trousers . I have...well from the ones I read there was our usual 'what we thought of this weeks Stargate' (I miss doing that...I guess we will be doing it again in here in September ), some ramblings on about trains, our thunking over RDA, our wonderful made up words and lots more. So the usual .

*takes a bow* Oh no, I could never do that. That just makes me cringe & want to hide! He'd just have to have an unsigned version....keep him guessing!
            And a very well deserved bow it is. I know what you mean but if it helps him to stop dying in films it might be a good option . LOL it certainly would keep him guessing .

Subway is quite a fun film...very 80's though(you've got to love those fashions ) and strangely enough Jean looks exactly the same just with a bit more hair & a moustache!
            Ooohh the 80s and the fashion...I love movies in the 80s, so funny to watch (but some movies are crap although funny at the same time). And just think I was born in the 80s . Oh really. Well whenever it is on again I will just have to watch it .

And maybe I should've added 'before I embarrass myself anymore' to mine
            *Giggles* good idea .

Oh just thought I would tell you that hotmail is doing its usual 'not available' thing (I thought it had been working too good these past few days) so I will try and mail you later on. If it is still like that then I will have to email you tomorrow. Just thought I’d let you know incase you thought our ramblings had stopped or something .

(((((((huggles))))))))

~Tracey~
            Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 09 June 2004, 12:53 PM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Well like I said, I think it was because I just felt sorry for Audrey. The bit at the end where Monica had to jump off was stupid though.
              Well it's one way of getting out of there I guess. But the big question about that ep is what happened to the coffee mug?! Concerned people want to know!!! I'm amazed I can remember this much detail btw!
              Yeah I saw that 'The Truth' was on, and they actually put both parts on together (they had to take ER off to do it though *pouts*).....

*Giggles* yep I know that. It is just that Angel is better than Buffy and it is mean that they will just end Angel just because WB in America don't want to renew it. It was the same with Buffy but some other network picked it up, I just think it is mean no one did it with Angel .
              I always liked them the same, even when people were moaning about how bad the last season of Buffy was(mostly people on teletext so they don't count ). They may be wrapped up in each other but they're completely different programmes, and Angel was always the darker one. I'm just glad we got a chance to see them...and i'm still hoping for Angel tv movies or something!

Oh yes, wasn't it a brilliant episode. So much good action! And yes *sniff* I can't believe Wes is dead . It was sweet of Ilyria to turn back into Fred *sniff*. I think Ilyria is quite funny. Oh and it was kind of nice to see Conner back and being all nice. Anyway, I will shut up about it now. Excellent episode but *wah* that it is over .
              Things like that I always find myself really wanting to see, but really not(I know, i'm just a walking contradiction). 'Cos you know, last episode 'n' all *sniffle* and it didn't have anything whatsoever to do with Paris(i'm thinking SatC & Friends here...I wonder which came first...) *giggles* and I actually liked Conner, amazing!

I knew you would like it! I actually found that one in a post by you telling me that you had probably posted this piccie before but you thought it was a great one and loved the turnups on his trousers .
              Oh! Well all those tv guide ones are fab, even the one in the yellow shirt! And I do believe I called them turnips did I not?
              I'm going to have to go back & look at our ramblings, I have all those ones to Loopy where I confused him by talking about tv shows he'd never heard of, and there's tons of other useless stuff I bet!

I know what you mean but if it helps him to stop dying in films it might be a good option . LOL it certainly would keep him guessing .
              That's why i'd never ever write a fan letter to somebody....do you think there's such a thing as death by cringing?
              And maybe that letter would be better off going to Luc Besson, he seems to die a lot in his movies....

Ooohh the 80s and the fashion...I love movies in the 80s, so funny to watch (but some movies are crap although funny at the same time). And just think I was born in the 80s . Oh really. Well whenever it is on again I will just have to watch it .
              Yeah 80's fashion is um, quite scary really. I think you have to pick your film carefully & try & ignore the fashion as best you can
              I'll try & remember to let you know when it's on again!

Well i'm guessing hotmail is still being stubborn, just mail when you can!

Is it me or have we scared everyone off?

(((((huggles))))))

Sis

Comment

Funnily enough they are calming . And very tasty too! *Giggles* oh it is, and especially on a hot, sunny day like this!

*Giggles* yes it is. I wonder if DD did actually hurt anyone when he threw the piccies into the audience! Nope you were not wrong . LOL and I never stop laughing when I see that Twin Peaks photo. He just looks so funny .

Well the end was pretty crap. I miss it because I miss Mulder and Scully. I guess what I actually miss is the old days when XF was good! That’s why I want to see the movie and hopefully it will be like the first (hopefully being the operative word)! But even though I miss it I am just too wrapped up in Stargate (I am guessing that is what you were talking about too )...and yes, it is still good and it is the best show out there

Speaking of Stargate and RDA, I thought I would start to get our posts of piccies back so be prepared

http://www.rda-forever.com/WoO018.jpg

*Giggles* oh I am so happy for you that you get your Jean Reno fix . And good on BBC1, they are actually doing something right .

Right, I am off to see my Nan so I will mail you later .

(((((((huggles)))))))))

~Tracey~

I'm around .. like mulder said to Scully in the Goldberg variation ..What a fun episode....Anyway just to say that I'm still tied up with my Stargate videos... I just can't stop ...I have to many requests but Hey I enjoy it ...OK off to do my next Stargate video.

Caty

Comment

Right then, I've decided that deciding to post here on a more regular basis is a silly decision to make as whenever I decide to do that I end up posting even less which makes the whole decision thing pointless.

Having got that out of my system, I have to say me is a bit confused(not that that is anything new) about how to change the name which shows up before the post. I can't seem to find a option which allows me to change my nick. That sucks as I prefer loopyphilloops to frootloopisi. So if someone can explain how one changes name me be quite happy.

On a funnier note, doesn't take much to amuse me, I read the name of the actor in the post Sis did as Janet Reno and was baffled as to why Sis would like her till I focused on the name For sure not Janet Reno although I have no idea who it is so Sis is once again playing the lets make loopy even more confused than he already is game.

Also what did DD say about the 2nd XF movie? I did like the 1st one, and might even tell you guys how many times I went to see it in the movie hall. Although in my defence I would like to say that that was the only time I got to see GA on a screen that big. All the other movies she was in never showed up at the movie hall, only saw them on DVD

Anyway coming back to my question what did DD say about the 2nd XF movie? Man there sure is a lot of echo in this new forum

That's it for this post then. Not sure when I will post again as I've decided against deciding so the posting decision will come as a complete surprise to me.

If nothing else you guys will know it's the original lpl and not some imposter who actually makes sense.

Comment

Well it's one way of getting out of there I guess. But the big question about that ep is what happened to the coffee mug?! Concerned people want to know!!!
                    It is! *Giggles* I am one of those concerned people too! I had forgotten about it but when you mentioned it my brain switched on and I remember it! Someone should find out about the coffee mug . Oh me too, for people who hate S9 a lot, we certainly have a good memory of it! Is that a little scary btw?

Yeah I saw that 'The Truth' was on, and they actually put both parts on together (they had to take ER off to do it though *pouts*).....
                    Yeah, mum said they did. She put it on but only watched it from when Mulder and Scully had gone to see cancer man in that cave (that shows how much she was interested in it ). Oh they took ER off, how dare sky! You should complain you know .

I always liked them the same, even when people were moaning about how bad the last season of Buffy was
                    I did like them both too but I liked Angel more. But you are right they are both completely different. Oh me too, they have to do a tv movie with an ending like that. Seeing all these creatures come and then Angel getting his sword up and *poof* that was it! I need to see more! Oh speaking of Buffy, they have started showing that at 6pm now haven't they! I watched the first 2 episodes and they are just so different from how I remember watching them!

Things like that I always find myself really wanting to see, but really not(I know, i'm just a walking contradiction).
                    I am like that sometimes though. I want to watch it because I love the show but I don't at the same time because I know that after that then there is no more! Every ending of a show at the moment has had something to do with Paris (I imagine the Friends one may have had the story done a while ago but I think SATC may have been first)...Smallville did as well!

Well all those tv guide ones are fab, even the one in the yellow shirt! And I do believe I called them turnips did I not?
                    They are indeed and that yellow one *thunk*. LOL I believe you did call them turnips...good memory . *Giggles* and speaking of Loopy, he has posted .

That's why i'd never ever write a fan letter to somebody....do you think there's such a thing as death by cringing?
                    LOL I think there could be.

Yeah 80's fashion is um, quite scary really. I think you have to pick your film carefully & try & ignore the fashion as best you can
                    I'll try & remember to let you know when it's on again!
                    Oh it was. The shoulder pads, the weird hairstyles, I am glad I was only in my little years in the 80s (well I was only 6 by the end of the 80s ), I didn't really know much. The 90s was when I started to take notice of things like fashion etc!

Well i'm guessing hotmail is still being stubborn, just mail when you can!
                    It is working now and I have sent you the email *yay* .

Is it me or have we scared everyone off?
                    Well I would have said yes but look now, people have posted .

((((((huggles)))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      I'm around .. like mulder said to Scully in the Goldberg variation ..What a fun episode....Anyway just to say that I'm still tied up with my Stargate videos... I just can't stop ...I have to many requests but Hey I enjoy it ...OK off to do my next Stargate video.

Caty
                      Caty

I am so glad you posted hun! I noticed and you have done another 3 videos since the last time I had looked. I am catching up on them all btw . Just watched the newest Celine one and it is very good. I love Celines French songs (I love her voice) and Avec toi was such a good one to use, especially with the clips you choose . I will catch up on 'this love' later on!

Btw and I enjoy watching them. Keep them coming .

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Loopy .

I was wondering when you were going to post...we missed your loopyness .

Ok so your second post and you are already doing you famous not making sense, but I love it! Aaawww well I hope you do post a lot more than you have been doing now, I know this new forum is hard to adjust too but you will get used to it!

Originally posted by frootloopisi
                        about how to change the name which shows up before the post. I can't seem to find a option which allows me to change my nick. That sucks as I prefer loopyphilloops to frootloopisi. So if someone can explain how one changes name me be quite happy.
                        You can't change your nickname (at least I don't think you can)... I thought that sucked as well. I originally signed up as 'Warrior_of_light (sam_rules)' but the account was playing up and I didn't want that one anyway so I got Darren to delete it and I registered this one 'twisted angel (sam_rules)' instead! So if you want loopyphilloops (if you really want it) then you may just have to get Darren to delete your account and re-register with lpl! Have I made sense there? Sorry if I haven't .

I read the name of the actor in the post Sis did as Janet Reno and was baffled as to why Sis would like her till I focused on the name
                        ROTFL next time focus . I don't think there is a Janet Reno! He has been in films like Godzilla (the French guy), Mission Impossible. I am sure Sis will like to explain it more than me .

Also what did DD say about the 2nd XF movie?
                        Well he didn't say much about it when he got interviewed, just that there should be one in the works!
                        Being a nice person, I have found a bit more info of what DD has said somewhere else.....

"Duchovny: X-Files 2 On The Way
                        David Duchovny told the British Teletext Web site that a second X-Files movie is in the works. "We're all on the same page," Duchovny (Fox Mulder) told the site. "Gillian Anderson [Dana Scully] wants to do it. I want to do it. [The X-Files creator] Chris Carter, who would write and produce the film, wants to do it. And I believe Fox the studio wants to do it."

Duchovny added, "When you have the four major players in the enterprise wanting to do it, it will happen. It's just a matter of when. I hope it happens within the next year." The 43-year-old star quit the TV show before it was canceled, but said he was eager to play Mulder again. "I think it would be fun at this point, a few years removed, to get back into it and do it," he told the site."

There we go .

Come back soon Loopy!!!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Right then, I've decided that deciding to post here on a more regular basis is a silly decision to make as whenever I decide to do that I end up posting even less which makes the whole decision thing pointless.

Having got that out of my system, I have to say me is a bit confused(not that that is anything new) about how to change the name which shows up before the post. I can't seem to find a option which allows me to change my nick. That sucks as I prefer loopyphilloops to frootloopisi. So if someone can explain how one changes name me be quite happy.

On a funnier note, doesn't take much to amuse me, I read the name of the actor in the post Sis did as Janet Reno and was baffled as to why Sis would like her till I focused on the name For sure not Janet Reno although I have no idea who it is so Sis is once again playing the lets make loopy even more confused than he already is game.

Also what did DD say about the 2nd XF movie? I did like the 1st one, and might even tell you guys how many times I went to see it in the movie hall. Although in my defence I would like to say that that was the only time I got to see GA on a screen that big. All the other movies she was in never showed up at the movie hall, only saw them on DVD

Anyway coming back to my question what did DD say about the 2nd XF movie? Man there sure is a lot of echo in this new forum

That's it for this post then. Not sure when I will post again as I've decided against deciding so the posting decision will come as a complete surprise to me.

If nothing else you guys will know it's the original lpl and not some imposter who actually makes sense.

Have you seen Gillian in "The house of Mirth "...the tragic story of Lili?!!!!She was good in there.

For David ..I saw evolution ..and 2 other fims... can't remember the names but it's with him , a heroin addict but a good guy and Angelina Jolie..and also the film where he lost his wife ...and he fell in love with the woman who got an organ from his dead wife..Sorry about the titles .....on the tip of my tongue ..but can't wait to submit my post.

Caty

Comment

Loopy .

I was wondering when you were going to post...we missed your loopyness .

Ok so your second post and you are already doing you famous not making sense, but I love it! Aaawww well I hope you do post a lot more than you have been doing now, I know this new forum is hard to adjust too but you will get used to it!

You can't change your nickname (at least I don't think you can)... I thought that sucked as well. I originally signed up as 'Warrior_of_light (sam_rules)' but the account was playing up and I didn't want that one anyway so I got Darren to delete it and I registered this one 'twisted angel (sam_rules)' instead! So if you want loopyphilloops (if you really want it) then you may just have to get Darren to delete your account and re-register with lpl! Have I made sense there? Sorry if I haven't .

ROTFL next time focus . I don't think there is a Janet Reno! He has been in films like Godzilla (the French guy), Mission Impossible. I am sure Sis will like to explain it more than me .

Well he didn't say much about it when he got interviewed, just that there should be one in the works!
                            Being a nice person, I have found a bit more info of what DD has said somewhere else.....

"Duchovny: X-Files 2 On The Way
                            David Duchovny told the British Teletext Web site that a second X-Files movie is in the works. "We're all on the same page," Duchovny (Fox Mulder) told the site. "Gillian Anderson [Dana Scully] wants to do it. I want to do it. [The X-Files creator] Chris Carter, who would write and produce the film, wants to do it. And I believe Fox the studio wants to do it."

Duchovny added, "When you have the four major players in the enterprise wanting to do it, it will happen. It's just a matter of when. I hope it happens within the next year." The 43-year-old star quit the TV show before it was canceled, but said he was eager to play Mulder again. "I think it would be fun at this point, a few years removed, to get back into it and do it," he told the site."

There we go .

Come back soon Loopy!!!

~Tracey~

I wonder if Duchovny had some regrets about leaving the show at the end of season 7 ....? I know he came back for a few episodes after that but still ....and I also wonder if he was quite upset ..that when he came back ....it was not only him and Gillian but the producers devoted a fair bit of attention to Doggett and Reyes to establish them...I suppose that Mitch Pileggi is free now that tarzan has been cancelled ...he was good in Tarzan

Oh by the way who do you think is hotter.... Duchovny or RDA?

Caty

Comment

Caty

I am so glad you posted hun! I noticed and you have done another 3 videos since the last time I had looked. I am catching up on them all btw . Just watched the newest Celine one and it is very good. I love Celines French songs (I love her voice) and Avec toi was such a good one to use, especially with the clips you choose . I will catch up on 'this love' later on!

Btw and I enjoy watching them. Keep them coming .

~Tracey~

"Avec toi" Celine Dion is a very nice song...I had goosbumps the first time I heard it. Oh yes the clips about the truth and Jack running to the force field .....That's great .

Thank you tracey

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                I wonder if Duchovny had some regrets about leaving the show at the end of season 7 ....? I know he came back for a few episodes after that but still ....and I also wonder if he was quite upset ..that when he came back ....it was not only him and Gillian but the producers devoted a fair bit of attention to Doggett and Reyes to establish them...I suppose that Mitch Pileggi is free now that tarzan has been cancelled ...he was good in Tarzan

Oh by the way who do you think is hotter.... Duchovny or RDA?

Caty
                                I always wondered that too! Well I guess he probably did but he also thought that it was the best thing for him to do (not the best thing for the show though). He wanted to do something different and now he is at the stage of missing the show again! He could have been upset, but I guess he had no choice in the matter, he left and the producers brought more people in...I guess it is up to them. But we know that it would have been much better with just David and Gillian .

Oh gosh that is such a tough one! Even though David is quite hot I think I would have to go with RDA (Sis, you will agree with me here, well I think )...there is just something about the silver hair . How about you, David or RDA?

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X