No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember some cult in the last season had one of the ships, but I think they were digging it out, if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure that ship peaced out though and went back to wherever, so maybe the ship off the coast of Africa did the same thing.

Phil
    Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
    Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

Hey guys! *waves manically*

Just thought i'd let you know, i'm now fuzzy monitorless! So I can post again without squinting madly & feeling like i'm going blind

So, er, there's an awful lot of XF talk in here...that never happens, what's going on?!!!

Sat, sounds like you had an amazing adventure, you'll have to bring the photo's when we meet! And Loopy, great to see you, how are you liking the new board? Tracey, i'll ramble to you later hehe!

(((((huggles to all)))))

Sis

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thunderchild
        I remember some cult in the last season had one of the ships, but I think they were digging it out, if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure that ship peaced out though and went back to wherever, so maybe the ship off the coast of Africa did the same thing.

Phil
        Oh yes, I remember that one. Wasn't that episode where they took Scully's baby because they thought he could open the ship? (God how come I remember so much about season 9 when I didn't like it all that much ). Well you would think wouldn't you! Well if you ever see CC (I doubt you will) but if you do, you can always ask him that question about the ship .

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by thelittlesis
          Hey guys! *waves manically*

Just thought i'd let you know, i'm now fuzzy monitorless! So I can post again without squinting madly & feeling like i'm going blind

So, er, there's an awful lot of XF talk in here...that never happens, what's going on?!!!

Sat, sounds like you had an amazing adventure, you'll have to bring the photo's when we meet! And Loopy, great to see you, how are you liking the new board? Tracey, i'll ramble to you later hehe!

(((((huggles to all)))))

Sis
          Sis

*runs over and gives you a big huggle*

I am glad you have your monitor back...I didn't think you would get it so soon so this is a surprise .

I know , I told you we were talking XF a lot didn't I! .

*Giggles* I knew you were going to say that . And is that ramble to me later in e-mail, here or both? I have a lovely day off again tomorrow (this would have been the day we would have all met if the stupid trains were being nice to people) *woo hoo* .

((((((huggles back))))))))

~Tracey~
          Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 02 June 2004, 09:36 AM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Ok so I am basically posting to myself because no one is in here . Sis, Sat, Loopy...where are all you guys???? I know the forum has been playing up and that’s why I haven't been in a couple of days! I miss you guy's!!!

Anyway while I am here I thought I would ask if anyone watched DD on Jonathan Ross? Wasn't it a great interview, and he did mention a tiny bit about the movie .

(((((((huggles to you all)))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
              Ok so I am basically posting to myself because no one is in here . Sis, Sat, Loopy...where are all you guys???? I know the forum has been playing up and that’s why I haven't been in a couple of days! I miss you guy's!!!
              Sweetie i'm here, i'm here!!! I tried to reply on friday but I couldn't get on. I haven't abandoned GW!

Oh so the forum's been playing up for everyone, not just me, good... Well not that that's good or anything but it's nice to know my puter's not turned on me!

Yep I saw DD on JR, very funny, I was laughing my head off! I'm still not sure that XF2 is the greatest idea in the world but we'll just have to see!

(((((huggles))))))

Sis

Comment

Sweetie i'm here, i'm here!!! I tried to reply on friday but I couldn't get on. I haven't abandoned GW!

Oh so the forum's been playing up for everyone, not just me, good... Well not that that's good or anything but it's nice to know my puter's not turned on me!

Yep I saw DD on JR, very funny, I was laughing my head off! I'm still not sure that XF2 is the greatest idea in the world but we'll just have to see!

(((((huggles))))))

Sis
                I am calm now, just had some crunchy nut cornflakes (yes I know it is nearly 12pm but I have recently got up ) and now I am fine . I know you wouldn't have abandoned GW, I know you know it's addictive .

Yep it has. I couldn’t get on Thursday night and not last night either . I actually couldn't even look at anything on the GW homepage.

Oh wasn't it though! The bits about the ass remarks were great! Hehe yep we will. I do miss the XF so it will be cool to see it again though! Oh and you were right about his new movie weren't you . It looks funny actually!

((((((huggles))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I am calm know, just had some crunchy nut cornflakes (yes I know it is nearly 12pm but I have recently got up ) and now I am fine . I know you wouldn't have abandoned GW, I know you know it's addictive .

Yep it has. I couldn’t get on Thursday night and not last night either . I actually couldn't even look at anything on the GW homepage.

Oh wasn't it though! The bits about the ass remarks were great! Hehe yep we will. I do miss the XF so it will be cool to see it again though! Oh and you were right about his new movie weren't you . It looks funny actually!

((((((huggles))))))

~Tracey~
                  Crunchy nut cornflakes are calming are they? *giggles* And hey it is sunday...it was made for laziness!

All day friday I couldn't get on, & yesterday I didn't go anywhere near the puter so i'm just glad that it works today.

Well it's one way to let your co-stars know you're there hehe! Yeah, surprisingly I was right, although when he first started describing it I thought 'oh no i'm completely wrong, it has nothing whatsoever to do with drag queens'. And of course they showed the obligatory DD in drag Twin Peaks photo!
                  As weird as this may sound, I don't miss the XF as much as I thought I would, maybe it has to do with the end(ok I know i'm constantly moaning about this but it was completely disappointing for it to end on a low) or maybe I just found something else that's still running that is actually still good, I still think it's too soon to do a movie.

Speaking of movies, I get to have my Jean Reno fix next week, the BBC have scheduled Ronin next saturday *happy sighs*

(((((huggles))))

Sis

Comment

Crunchy nut cornflakes are calming are they? *giggles* And hey it is sunday...it was made for laziness!

All day friday I couldn't get on, & yesterday I didn't go anywhere near the puter so i'm just glad that it works today.

Well it's one way to let your co-stars know you're there hehe! Yeah, surprisingly I was right, although when he first started describing it I thought 'oh no i'm completely wrong, it has nothing whatsoever to do with drag queens'. And of course they showed the obligatory DD in drag Twin Peaks photo!
                    As weird as this may sound, I don't miss the XF as much as I thought I would, maybe it has to do with the end(ok I know i'm constantly moaning about this but it was completely disappointing for it to end on a low) or maybe I just found something else that's still running that is actually still good, I still think it's too soon to do a movie.

Speaking of movies, I get to have my Jean Reno fix next week, the BBC have scheduled Ronin next saturday *happy sighs*

(((((huggles))))

Sis
                    Funnily enough they are calming . And very tasty too! *Giggles* oh it is, and especially on a hot, sunny day like this!

*Giggles* yes it is. I wonder if DD did actually hurt anyone when he threw the piccies into the audience! Nope you were not wrong . LOL and I never stop laughing when I see that Twin Peaks photo. He just looks so funny .

Well the end was pretty crap. I miss it because I miss Mulder and Scully. I guess what I actually miss is the old days when XF was good! That’s why I want to see the movie and hopefully it will be like the first (hopefully being the operative word)! But even though I miss it I am just too wrapped up in Stargate (I am guessing that is what you were talking about too )...and yes, it is still good and it is the best show out there

Speaking of Stargate and RDA, I thought I would start to get our posts of piccies back so be prepared

http://www.rda-forever.com/WoO018.jpg

*Giggles* oh I am so happy for you that you get your Jean Reno fix . And good on BBC1, they are actually doing something right .

Right, I am off to see my Nan so I will mail you later .

(((((((huggles)))))))))

~Tracey~
                    Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 06 June 2004, 09:28 AM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hey I'm here tooooo!! Just been tied up with work (8.30 - 7 shifts... eurgh) for the past few days.....

Yeah I saw DD too, I wish he'd go back to his season 6 hair!!!!! Yep that was my first thought when I saw him Great interview though, very funny, however disturbing the tea cups were.

Sorry this is so short - I'll be back later with better ramblings!
                      Sat

Comment

Originally posted by Satori
                        Hey I'm here tooooo!! Just been tied up with work (8.30 - 7 shifts... eurgh) for the past few days.....

Yeah I saw DD too, I wish he'd go back to his season 6 hair!!!!! Yep that was my first thought when I saw him Great interview though, very funny, however disturbing the tea cups were.

Sorry this is so short - I'll be back later with better ramblings!
                        glad you are here to hun! Oh so you have had some more work come your way then? And they are 8.30 - 7...that is so long (((hugs))).

And *woo hoo* that we all saw DD on JR . Ooohh yeah, his season 6 hair was nice, but he did look quite good anyway . The teacups *giggles*. He should so do more interviews .

And I will be waiting for you to bring all you rambliness (is that a word?...Sis...shall we put it in our dictionary? <g>) in here .

((((((huggles))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

:
                          ;;
                          ;
                          ;
                          ;
                          OK..... have been busy making Sam and Jack videos ..but I'm still around ..will try to post later on tonight ..Off to go and watch "Alias" soon

See you later

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            :
                            ;;
                            ;
                            ;
                            ;
                            OK..... have been busy making Sam and Jack videos ..but I'm still around ..will try to post later on tonight ..Off to go and watch "Alias" soon

See you later

Caty aka ShipDiva
                            Hey Caty

It is nice to see you in here again. I post that the thread is lonely and then everyone comes in, how nice is that .

I know, I had to catch up on them all like I told you in the shipper thread and I loved them all and can't wait to see more when you do them!

Cool, that would be good. Have a nice time watching Alias and see you later too .

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

*Giggles* yes it is. I wonder if DD did actually hurt anyone when he threw the piccies into the audience! Nope you were not wrong . LOL and I never stop laughing when I see that Twin Peaks photo. He just looks so funny .
                              Hmm well, if it were me in that audience I would've ducked out of the way...nobody needs to see piccies of JR's arse!

Well the end was pretty crap. I miss it because I miss Mulder and Scully. I guess what I actually miss is the old days when XF was good!
                              Exactly! I missed M&S in S8 & 9. It's really not good when something outstays it's welcome . And hopefully XF2 will be better than the first(or am I living in a dreamworld? ) Yep I was talking Stargate, 'cos although S7 was a bit patchy it doesn't feel like they've run out of ideas yet.

I can't seem to get the piccie to work, it's doing what GW was the other day *pouts* Have to try again later....

*Giggles* oh I am so happy for you that you get your Jean Reno fix . And good on BBC1, they are actually doing something right .
                              Me too!(not that you can tell or anything!) And i'm hoping they'll observe the 'no shooting Jean' rule too hehe!

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

Originally posted by Satori
                                Ooh nasty hours!

So we all saw DD then LOL that was your first thought?! *giggles* And I have to agree with you about those tea cups, very disturbing indeed!

((((huggles)))))

Sis

Comment

Working...
                                X