No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep I remember you saying that you did and I know you are sick of it! You really have to do all of that? I had no idea you had to watch it soooooo many times (well I knew you would have to watch it a few times to make sure it works). I understand that you would be sick of a song after all that, I would be too! But the finished product is always great and you get so many people who absolutely love them (me included ).

Well I am trying not to worry about DD. I am still being very positive. Yep I know, I lurked in the shipper thread and saw it (btw I saw them other hot piccies you were going on about before and OMG ...). Well I hope you are right there .

Originally posted by Catysg1
    SAM AND JACK TOGETHER FOREVER HOLDING HANDS AND KISSING at the end of season 8.
    Caty, you just always make me smile when you say things like that.

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      Yep I remember you saying that you did and I know you are sick of it! You really have to do all of that? I had no idea you had to watch it soooooo many times (well I knew you would have to watch it a few times to make sure it works). I understand that you would be sick of a song after all that, I would be too! But the finished product is always great and you get so many people who absolutely love them (me included ).

Well I am trying not to worry about DD. I am still being very positive. Yep I know, I lurked in the shipper thread and saw it (btw I saw them other hot piccies you were going on about before and OMG ...). Well I hope you are right there .

Caty, you just always make me smile when you say things like that.

~Tracey~

I may start a Sam & Jack video tomorrow ...depends how I feel ... I needed a break for 3 days so that I could post in the forum ..otherwise no time for posting when I make videos...they take all my free time

I also have quite a few Mulder and Scully ideas for a video thanks to you too ...Tracey....and I should make one soon.

And like one of my friends says ..Let 's send Pete = to Edora to give some loving to L...

JACK IS SAM'S JUICY STEAK

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Hehe well you deserve time off . And like Sat, Sis and I found out long ago, this place is very addictive so of course you need time off to post . So as you posted this yesterday, did you actually start to make a Sam and Jack video?

Aaaawww ....no problem. And if you need any more ideas just private message or mail me and I will always be glad to help . And *yay* on having a Mulder and Scully one soon .

Your friend is soooo right... sent to Edora BY Sam would be a perfect solution .

Originally posted by Catysg1
        JACK IS SAM'S JUICY STEAK
        LOL oh keep them coming.

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hello all

Go away for a bit and everything changes.

Anyway before saying anything else I have to wonder whether all you guys are feeling okay. After all there is a whole heck of a lot of XF talk here, which just seems wrong

Anyway will post again later, just wanted to say I'm back and I did find the new forum.

lpl

Comment

Originally posted by frootloopisi
            Hello all

Go away for a bit and everything changes.

Anyway before saying anything else I have to wonder whether all you guys are feeling okay. After all there is a whole heck of a lot of XF talk here, which just seems wrong

Anyway will post again later, just wanted to say I'm back and I did find the new forum.

lpl
            Loopy!!!!!

You found your way home . Don't have much time on here but just had to post you and say hi . I will have to tell Sis when I mail her that you are here. We have been wondering where you were, just a couple of days ago we were saying that maybe you had gotten lost in an internet black hole .

And I know, we are actually talking about XF, how weird is that?

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Loopy!!!!!!!!!!

Wahey!!! Took you long enough but I'm so glad you found us!

Sorry about all the X-Files talk, just goes to show that it's your good influence that makes us talk about other stuff though!

I think we're all feeling ok though, maybe just a little confused by the whole new forum thing, I don't quite feel at home here yet...

Watching the tennis at the moment and getting all annoyed at Henman! We Brits suffer so badly, he never makes things easy for us! His form is just never consistant, especially not his darn serve. Also I want the game to finish so I can watch the final round of the PGA Golf.... it's an exciting sporting afternoon

Hey did I post here that Robert Patrick doesn't know if he's in the film??

Maaaan I need some sleep!
              Sat

Comment

Originally posted by Satori
                Hey did I post here that Robert Patrick doesn't know if he's in the film??
                Yay...you posted .

Btw I don't feel quite at home yet either. I guess we were just on Delphi so long that it is hard to let go!

I was just watching the tennis as well while I was visiting my Nan...just came home and missed the end! Did Henman win?? I guess I will find out soon anyway but just thought I would ask .

Nope you did not post that! And *woo hoo* this could be good news *keeps fingers crossed he isn't in it*.

I was watching Jonathan Ross last night (well I had to stay in and watch the final episode of Friends ) and he said on next weeks show is David Duchovny! I wonder if he will mention anything about the film??

((((((huggles))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Yep Tim won the tennis...... I nearly had a nervous breakdown in the last set but he got it , I think 9-7 in the end. Not bad to say how badly biased the crowd were

Ok, so Robert Patrick was asked what he thinks about there being a new movie etc. or something along those lines and he answered that as far as he knew CC had a script and DD is in on it but he hadn't been approached about being in it. He said 'I don't know, maybe you guys can get some kind of letter writing campaign going for me, cos I'd like to be in it' or something along those lines.... **crosses fingers extra hard!**

Yup, David's on next week!!!! I read it in the Radio Times and I'm so excited!! Patrick Stewart's on too, it's a regular sci-fi fest, I can't wait I don't know what he'll talk about, I'm just looking forward to seeing him as himself, I've read stuff but I don't think I've ever actually seen him interviewed apart from in those 'making of xf' type things on the files.

((((((((((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))))))) right back, hope you're ok! Has Sis just gone into hiding??
                  Sat

Comment

I just found out a couple of moments ago but *woo hoo* again. Glad Tim won it...we Brits need to start getting better at Tennis again, Especially as Wimbledon is coming up soon!

I knew that DD was in on it but they never mentioned anything about GA (but you can't have an XF movie without Scully) and certainly not about Robert or AG. Really, he said that? Ok so I will not be signing any such petition, in fact I am pretty sure if that happened we would make a 'No to Robert Patrick in XF 2 movie' petition .

I know, it is indeed a sci-fi fest. Patrick Stewart is cool too. It should be a good show to watch . Me too, I haven’t actually seen him just do a normal interview (I have seen GA but not DD) so it will be interesting to watch!

Yep I am good...working hard as usual and spending loads at the moment (well why not ). Hope you are ok too! Oh btw, just under 3 weeks till we meet. I am so excited. Me=

Originally posted by Satori
                    Has Sis just gone into hiding??
                    Well her sis' hubs took her monitor for something and now she has a crapy, fuzzy one so she doesn't like to be on the net for that long (she calls this her big excuse ). I don't know when she is getting it back and so don’t know when she will be back on here. She misses the XF thread though so I hear! Well who wouldn't .

((((((huggles))))))))

~Tracey~
                    Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 30 May 2004, 02:12 PM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Yeah we definitely need to start getting better at Tennis...... or just getting back into it properly, Henmania strikes back! Don't know if I can watch tomorrow though, I'm fine unless his serve goes, then I'm a wreck! But you really should try and get into golf, we've got some great youngsters at the moment, Justin Rose, Paul Casey, now this Scott Drummond guy..... golf is in, I'm telling you!!

LOL I agree, now a 'No Doggett in XF 2' petition is one I'd sign!!! To be fair from what I can remember the reaction to the suggestion of this campaign wasn't overwhelming

Well work hard, spend hard is a good philosophy to have you know. I'm trying to stop myself from spending but I've been going loads of places recently so transport's a pretty big cost Started back at work last week and it's so monotonous!! But at least I haven't forgotten what to do Really under 3 weeks?!?!!? Wow!!!! Btw I'm off to Bristol as well soon so I was on thetrainline.com getting train times for both meetings which is why I got all confused Ooooh excited!!!

Well I guess that's a good enough excuse for not being on here - must be irritating though, I hate fuzziness!
                      Sat

Comment

Exactly. We haven't been playing good for a few years now. It is about time a Brit won Wimbledon again! I know what you mean. Sometimes it is hard to watch 'cos we rarely win! LOL Golf is in is it ...well I haven’t watched it much but I used to play golf on games consoles when I was little...does that count? . If I have time I will watch some golf!

ok so that is already 2 people we would have on the petition, and I am sure Sis and Loopy would sign it too . Oh well that is good then. Although don't you just feel a little bit sorry for him, he wants to be in the movie but didn't get much reaction off all you lot at the expo (don't hit me ).

*Giggles* oh it is indeed. And there are so much pretty things out there, so how can you resist . Oh yes, transport is so expensive...I had to buy a bus pass to go to work as it is cheaper! Oh that is good you started back at work, I bet you need some money! How many hours do you work a week now? Yep, it is really under 3 weeks...it seems strange but it is 17th June (it should be that day btw...so a nice Thursday ). LOL oh so that is why Bristol came up in the private message. Well it happens to everyone .

Yeah I think so too. Oh yep, fuzziness is a bad thing, especially as my eyes are not so good (I am short sighted but I still wear my glasses when I am on the 'puter) so I can understand too why she doesn't want to be on for so long!

Anyway guess I should be off here and getting my work clothes ready .

(((((((huggles))))))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Ok, so that episode was on last week, where Mulder finds out his sister was never abducted, and that she was just taken by CSM man, and then was taken to heaven or something. Did this not piss anyone else off? The entire show spawned from finding his freakin sister! Where the hell did his sisters clones all come from? Damn you Chris Carter.

Phil
                          Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
                          Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

the whole mulder's sister thing pissed me off from day one...

well..maybe not from day one, but at first they were doing okay with it, then it just got weird, then it just got stupid.

so did alot of other things in that show...i didnt care that DD left, but i did care about how the plot just fizzled into weirdness

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
                            Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
                            Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

They started dropping plotlines from the third season on, unfortunately. I'm still wondering when someone else is going to stumble along that spaceship, just chillin off the coast of Africa.

Phil
                              Teal'c: I believe a medical attack could be successful.
                              Jack: Surgical attack Teal'c. It's called a surgical attack.

Comment

Originally posted by USS Thunderchild
                                They started dropping plotlines from the third season on, unfortunately. I'm still wondering when someone else is going to stumble along that spaceship, just chillin off the coast of Africa.

Phil
                                Didn't we talk about the ship on the African coast before? Anyway I got to thinking. Maybe it is invisible or something. Remember in the 2-part season 8 opener, the ship Mulder was in (when he was being, well, tortured) was invisible so maybe that ship is too! Just a theory . But I bet it is actually still there, in full sight!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X