Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Zap2It:

http://www.zap2it.com/index/games/1,...-21385,00.html

Enter now for a chance to win a complete X-Files DVD Collection from Zap2it. One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive Seasons One through Nine on DVD. You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the U.S. to enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Our giveaway runs from May 7 - 24.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1-Spoilergate/

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      You are a fast at typing aren't you! I haven’t even been over to the shipper thread yet. I see we are on the second one already *woo hoo*...will have to pop over there in a minute .

Yeah 'within' and 'without' were good ones. I also did like the last episode of season 8 'essence' was it? It was cute with them at the end (that is the only reason why I liked it ) looking like a family (even if the baby idea was silly ).

Oh 'Audrey Pauley' was one of only a few episodes I actually did like in season 9 . I really felt sorry for Audrey at the end!

I didn't like Doggett at the start because it seemed like he wanted to be Mulder (well I kind of thought so anyway) but then he got a lot better. It was sweet that he just wanted to look out for Scully.

~Tracey~

Oh yeah I forgot Essence ..this was quite good and Existence to a certain degree ..not sure about the birth amongs Aliens but Reyes was a good friend to Scully at the time ...Girl Power

Doggett was alright once he was with Reyes..but with Scully only it was wrong.

Did you know that the character of the agent "Leila Harrison" was actually a real fan of the show..

Leila used to write fanfics...really good ones(She knew everything about Mulder and Scully like the character) ..I'll try to find the link.
      Unfortunatly Leila died of skin cancer about 3 years ago .may be less. ...and the producers of x-files decided to name a character after her .
      I thought that was really cool

If You remember her , she used to be inquisitve always asking questions and always talking about Mulder and Scully ...Mulder did that ..Scully did that..She represented the fans ..cuz Leila was a real fan of the show.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Satori
        ::satori tries to skulk in the back door, X style::

Hey hey hey

Sooooo sorry it's taken me this long to get off my butt to actually register on this new forum, had a lot of stuff on trying to get back into life here. But I'm starting to settle again..... kind of.... I guess......
        *squeals*
        Sat!!!!! .

*runs and jumps on you and gives you a big huggle*

I am so glad you found your way here hun, I missed you too . Yeah, I am doing fine. Just enjoying my gap year still...will be going to uni next April now (got it all sorted out) to do nursing.

Well at least you got here eventually . I figured as much though, figured you needed some time to settle back into life over here, as you have not been here for over 4 months! But glad you are sort of ok now .

Which X files episodes were they?

Well that is ok, at 1am I am surprised your brain would be functioning so much, I know mine wouldn't be . Good, 'cos we want to here all about your travels (every last detail ). Aaaawwww, well Sis and I have only met once, we just talk a lot about our days out at Brum (Birmingham) if we ever go up there . yeah that would be good, we all have to have a day out together. Just imagine us 3 together .

Ooohh really? Did you get a piccie of him? And yes, I know how much you like Krycek .
        You are keeping yourself busy aren't you! . Well Robert Patrick is ok; just don't picture him as Doggett and you will be fine .

It has been quite a while since we have seen Loopy. The last time was on the Delphi forum definitely. We hope he finds his way here!

I have been on here for over a week now and I am still not totally used to it yet! You have done fine btw .

(((((((((huggles))))))))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Bonjour....

::returns big huggle::

::grin::

Wow - you've got everything sorted out and everything!!! Where are you going to uni then?? You know my sister's a student nurse, right? So if you need to know anything..... she'll tell you lots of fascinating stories that personally I'd rather not hear but you're going to be great, I know it....

It feels like I just left to be honest, it's weird to think that I've actually spent a third of a year in other countries.... that's a long time! I really feel like I've got another home now though in Sri Lanka, it's the little things like knowing some language and how to get buses, what food to order etc.. that I've never had in another country before. I could just go out there and live now, and I've got so many friends there Every last detail's going to be pretty hard though, my memory ain't that good!

What X-Files episodes?? Urm, two season 2's actually, which is odd because usually I just go for a good old season 5 or 6 that I've seen thousands of times. I've never actually seen these ones before! (and I've owned them for ages now) It was the one with the german title and the voodoo immigration camp one, the first one had the kate's sister from season 2 24 in (as a teenager, which was weird) and the second one had callum keith rennie in altogether very good! A classic raining toads scene too...

::imagines the three of us together:: Hmm, it's possible we should get the, to evacuate wherever we're going to be Don't wanna scare the locals too much! I'm looking forward to it though, and it has to be soon so that you can see my tres impressive tan!!

Didn't get a picture of Krycek lookalike I'm afraid. Weird thing was that his friend was a cross between Moby and Dr Greene (ER) so altogether an interesting pair....

Robert Patrick is ok??! Have you got yourself a head concussion?? It's gonna be pretty hard to not picture him as Doggett I'm afraid and so I may charge at him and yell that he'll never replace Mulder. Ho hum...

Anyways gotta go eat,

(((((((((((((((((((((huggles)))))))))))))))))))))
          Sat

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Oh yeah I forgot Essence ..this was quite good and Existence to a certain degree ..not sure about the birth amongs Aliens but Reyes was a good friend to Scully at the time ...Girl Power

Doggett was alright once he was with Reyes..but with Scully only it was wrong.

Did you know that the character of the agent "Leila Harrison" was actually a real fan of the show..

Leila used to write fanfics...really good ones(She knew everything about Mulder and Scully like the character) ..I'll try to find the link.
            Unfortunatly Leila died of skin cancer about 3 years ago .may be less. ...and the producers of x-files decided to name a character after her .
            I thought that was really cool

If You remember her , she used to be inquisitve always asking questions and always talking about Mulder and Scully ...Mulder did that ..Scully did that..She represented the fans ..cuz Leila was a real fan of the show.

Caty aka ShipDiva
            Yeah, existence was ok too. But it was mostly...oh yeah, Scully is in labour . *Giggles* girl power indeed .

I take it you just did not like Doggett in any scene with Scully then! Me either really. He just looked like he wanted to be Mulder.

Yeah, I heard about Leila Harrison actually being based on a fan. I thought it was such a cool idea. I didn't know she wrote fanfics and that she has died of skin cancer . That is such a shame. The link would be cool btw .

Yep, I remember the episode in season 8 that she was in (have no idea of the name though ). It was the one were they got temporarily blinded by that creature wasn't it? And at the end she was talking to Mulder and Scully about old times. That was funny .

Btw, I have downloaded your newest video and will watch it soon .

~Tracey~
            Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 11 May 2004, 11:02 AM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Oohhh, using French .

I just have to say again, I really missed you .

I have indeed. I am going to UCE (University of Central England)...it is hear in Birmingham. I don't think I could move. I just wouldn't be able to afford it. Plus I am not brave enough to move or live on my own (you were brave btw ). Your sister is a student nurse? How cool is that . I am doing child nursing but it would be cool to here some stories if I ever need help . Thank you hun . So have you gotten all your uni stuff sorted out? I can’t remember what you were doing!

Ooohh so some season 2 ones...it is always good to see the first seasons (there is more Krycek in them as well ). Oh yes, I know the ones you are talking about. I haven't watched them ones in ages though but I remember that they were good. I watched an XF today ...it was, erm 'D.P.O'...the one with the lightening boy. Hadn't watched that one in ages.

*Giggles* evacuate the place where we are...they might just have to do it. LOL scare the locals, do you think we would be that bad? . Oh me too, I can't wait to see you . Oh, a tan...would be cool to see because the piccie I have of you, you are very white so it would be interesting to see you tanned.

*Giggles* well I mean, I liked Robert Patrick in Terminator 2 and his is going to be in the new Stargate spin off Atlantis (well one episode I think anyway...I don't read much about it). But as Doggett, you know I didn't like him. ROTFL I would love to see you say that to his face .

(((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~
              Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 11 May 2004, 11:53 AM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Yup, check out the multi lingual me..... I can now greet you in countless languages... can't say much else though! Tonight's language is Thai;

Sawadikaaa

Cool - it just so happens that my sister's doing kids nursing too!! I told her what you're doing, she says hi and that you should never do paeds oncology (spelling?!) because it's depressing.... also are you going to be at the Birmingham Childrens Hospital? Of course you're brave enough to move out, you can do anything That's not to say that you shouldn't stay home though! It does kind of feel like everything's going to be dumped at once, dealing with moving out *and* starting uni.... but it'll so be worth it, I can't wait! I'm going to Cardiff in September, doing Psych

Yeah there's more Krycek in the first seasons but he's looking all weedy and stuff, I much prefer him in the later seasons (apart from the season 6's when he's doing the whole hair thing, that was just scary) I think Tunguska was a definite high for him Oooh you watched D.P.O?? Haven't seen it in ages, doesn't a cow get electricuted?? I remember seeing it after having seen Rain King and thinking 'Wow, they really don't like cows'

By the way, what's with the 'quick reply' option? How do you use that?? I don't wanna be a larval symbiote anymore..... Heh heh heh....
                Sat

Comment

Oh look at me, back on the train rant . Really? I can't believe my journey takes the same time as yours and I actually live in Brum!
                  LOL it's usually me with the train rant! Yeah it's very odd. I always remember when I was at uni, one of my friends, who lived in Brum, saying that it took her longer to get home than it did for me, and that included the walk into town & waiting round on a platform. It's all that nasty traffic...especially if you hit it at the wrong time.

Ooohh Van Helsing....my friend wants to see that. So it is okish then...well maybe I will go with her, maybe
                  Yeah it's ok, it's not as bad as The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, but, for the guy who did The Mummy, it's sooo not as good. Just don't expect a lot(apart from dodgy accents ) & it'll be fine!
                  I really do need to buy those wedges, I keep saying i'm going to but i've only been to Brum once since I got back. Maybe the next time will be when I come see you again

I think it was...god it must have been over a year ago! I can't believe it was that long ago! *Giggles* and I remember you always telling me you had missed bits because you had gotten distracted by your fairy lights in your bedroom *giggles*.
                  So so long ago . Well it's hard not to find yourself distracted by something when watching S9! *giggles*

But it was a fun discussion, and I still think that if we have a Lone Gunman party again, that we should cut his hair off .
                  Oh you cruel person you . Still, it would cut down on the flicking...and Frohike might like a nice new blonde wig, who knows!

(((((huggles))))))

Sis

Comment

SAT!!! You're here!!!!

(((((big huggles)))))

Don't really have a lot of time on here at the mo (my sis & her hubs are coming back from America tomorrow, and they're staying with us for a bit until they get their house sorted out...and their room is a tip! *panics*) so i'll just say.... I missed you!!! Hope you had a great time on your travels, and er, keep posting(is it me or is it odd to actually be taking about XF in the XF thread? )

(((((huggles))))

Sis

Comment

What did everyone think of the first The X-Files movie?

Comment

Yup, check out the multi lingual me..... I can now greet you in countless languages... can't say much else though! Tonight's language is Thai;

Sawadikaaa
                        *Giggles* well at least you can greet me in loads of other languages, I can just about manage 2 languages . LOL, ooohh you know some Thai...very good .

OMG that is just so freaky that your sis is doing child nursing too...what are the odds!!! Oh that is nice of her, say hi back . Oh I don't think I would ever go into oncology...it just look depressing. I don't know what I want to go into yet, haven't thought that far . Well yeah, Birmingham’s Children’s hospital is where I would like to end up. Why? Is someone (your sis) there that you know? Well I am glad someone has confidence in me. I think I will be staying at home; it is just easier for me in the long run! Cardiff? Wow...so a big move for you then! And psychology, I was going to do that but decided on nursing...of course I could always do a psych course after if I really wanted to . But anyway, cool for you. I hope you will have your 'puter though...you have to keep talking to us .

I knew you were going to say you preferred him in the later seasons. Well he did look far sexier . Oh yes, he did look great in Tunguska...it was a good episode too!

Oooh you watched D.P.O?? Haven't seen it in ages, doesn't a cow get electricuted?? I remember seeing it after having seen Rain King and thinking 'Wow, they really don't like cows'
                        I did indeed. Yes I think a cow does get electrocuted. ROTFL you may have a good theory there. I had forgotten about the cow flying into Mulders bedroom in Rain king.

The quick reply...I have no idea. I have not tried it yet. Didn't want to try it and then do something terribly wrong . Aaaawwww well just post lots of posts, even if they may make no sense .

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by thelittlesis
                          LOL it's usually me with the train rant!
                          LOL I know...thought I would swap for a while. I thought I would give you a rest, as you needed it .
                          It seems so weird to me. Did you friend live close to UCE? Oh yeah, I forgot that you said you had to walk a bit of the way to uni (I bet you got tired). It is indeed...I am on the bus everyday for about 4.10 and I am usually home at about 5. I get stuck in rush hour .

Yeah it's ok, it's not as bad as The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, but, for the guy who did The Mummy, it's sooo not as good.
                          *Giggles* how did I know that you were going to say that? Well I guess from our discussion on how bad we thought it was and how it is just Sean Connery playing Sean Connery it was pretty much obvious . So definitely nowhere near The Mummy then? LOL well if I watch it I shall do that!
                          Oh yay...buy them when we next meet ...I can see you try them on and see what they look like on you (well if you wanna try them on ).

So so long ago . Well it's hard not to find yourself distracted by something when watching S9! *giggles*
                          That it was! *Giggles* that is very true. Watching paint dry would be better then watching some of season 9 .

Oh you cruel person you . Still, it would cut down on the flicking...and Frohike might like a nice new blonde wig, who knows!
                          Me cruel...nooo, never . Exactly...and when we dance with him (well remember you got stuck with him last time, I had Byers and Sat had Frohike ) we won't have the long hair in our face. LOL he might, and if he didn't he could always dye it another colour...maybe rustic red *giggles*.

(((((huggles))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                            What did everyone think of the first The X-Files movie?
                            I don't have a lot of time now as it is late but I thought I could do a quick reply. I really did like the first movie. I was 13 when it came out at the cinemas and I went to watch it and loved it. It was good for people who had never seen an episode of XF too because you could easily get into it. The story was good; David and Gillian did a superb job. It was a classic XF story. I loved the hallway scene (Sat if you are reading this I know you do too )...so good.
                            I am sure there is more but just can't think at the moment.

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Met Gillian Anderson a few weeks ago in London.

Got photos and autographs.

Just thought I'd share that.

Comment

Hi

didnt read any of the other posts cause i was so excited about this and i didnt know if anyone else had posted it, but i got the new SFX today and there was a tiny piece on the x-file movie thats ment to be being written or being about to be written and dd said that chris carter (a brilliant man x the biggest number in the world) has come up with an idea and should start shooting next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and there is going to be a new villan and the film should appeal to new fans and hard core fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very giddy when i saw that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Gillian x x x x

Yeah Sure You Betcha

Comment

Working...
                                X