• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thelittlesis
    *giggles* Whatever you say!
    You are being so nice today aren't you!

Yeah it's not really the same as slang though, it's just basically abbreviations so you're not typing away on your phone for 10 mins(although that's generally how long it takes me anyway....'cos i'm not used to it!). Hehe well you can't really not point it out, 'cos there's not really any point to it...you sing in whole words so why not use them!!! And honestly, spelling boy with an i instead of a y???? It's still the same amount of letters!! Ok so before we started talking about this I didn't realise I had such an issue with it!
    Very true...and it does take long to type on your phone sometimes. I think I had gotten so fast so quick because when my dad was alive, he used to bug me by texing me when I was downstairs and he was upstairs, he wanted me to get him a drink or something. He liked to play and bug me!
    Yeah I don't get it either...and 'Sk8ter'.... it is just replacing the a with the 8. I mean I do shorten words in texes, but to shorten it in a song with tex language is pointless! Well an issue is better out in the open than in. Is that what they say?

*Giggles* look how far you have come!
    I know! Amazing isn't it?

I'm really not that mean!!! But the no comment thing is very wise !
    Ulysses 31, well I can't really remember what it's about but I do remember it was set in space...maybe I should watch it again & see how awful it is . I loved Dogtanian....the 3 musketeers as cartoon dogs - genius! *giggles* Oh & there was also Mysterious Cities of Gold, which went on & on & on, oooh & the Dungeons & Dragons cartoon too!!! Ok i'm going to stop before I regress anymore....
    *Giggles* I thought so .
    Set in space! Still not ringing a bell. If I ever find it on whilst flicking through channels I shall watch! I was going to stop too until you mentioned Dungeons and Dragons. I so loved that when I was little. I loved Uni the Unicorn . It used to be on Fox kids a while ago but it is not on anymore, although I think they have brought some on dvd!

Yeah bless him! Didn't you just want to hug him! I read that too, but you know, as you said she didn't have much of a storyline this season, so they may have just thought they'd done all they could with the character. I don't know, it's all speculation really isn't it. And Kerry's still in it, she's an older cast member.....
    I can watch the one before it where they get the letter from Elizabeth but not the one in Hawaii...it's far too depressing .
    Oh indeed . Oh that is actually very true. But still, I am sure they could have come up with something better than just getting her into a sort of love triangle! I guess so...you just have to wait and see until the next season!
    It is hard to watch a lot of them episodes actually. I don't know what it is. Although I have the same problem with Stargate 'Meridian'...the one where Daniel ascends, it is very hard to watch too!

Speaking of Stargate, I told you I got S5...I have watched Amanda's diary so far. And I actually did watch Meridian this morning. I had tears again. See, I just can't help it!

It's just asking for an 'ius' to be put on the end of it quite frankly! Ooh so you liked, cool! I can copy the album for you if you want. I think the only song i'm not that keen on is Guttermouth, but other than that it's very good!
    *Giggles* it is . Oh yeah that would be very cool if you could copy it for me .

You guess, & then let someone who knows what they're doing fix the mess you've made by guessing!
    Let me know when the novelty of a speaking printer wears off!
    LOL that is a good way .
    Hehe I will...at the moment the speaker’s have been turned off so I can't hear it. It is still not bugging me at the moment though!

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
      You are being so nice today aren't you!
      I'm going to take that in the nicest way possible, even if it has got a by it!

Very true...and it does take long to type on your phone sometimes. I think I had gotten so fast so quick because when my dad was alive, he used to bug me by texing me when I was downstairs and he was upstairs, he wanted me to get him a drink or something. He liked to play and bug me!
      Yeah I don't get it either...and 'Sk8ter'.... it is just replacing the a with the 8. I mean I do shorten words in texes, but to shorten it in a song with tex language is pointless! Well an issue is better out in the open than in. Is that what they say?
      *giggles* Well it's good practice I suppose! So what did he do before you had a phone, ring a bell for waitress service?
      I thought it was sk8er? Otherwise yeah, it's completely pointless as the 8 is effectively redundant! Like I said, I can understand having text speak in text messages...or should that be txt msgs ....but songs really don't make any difference, you don't sing it any differently.....
      LOL i'm not so sure that it's issues they say that about!

Set in space! Still not ringing a bell. If I ever find it on whilst flicking through channels I shall watch! I was going to stop too until you mentioned Dungeons and Dragons. I so loved that when I was little. I loved Uni the Unicorn . It used to be on Fox kids a while ago but it is not on anymore, although I think they have brought some on dvd!
      Ok, but be warned they usually put it on at about 10.30 pm(which I think is a silly time for it, but I guess if you're a 24hr cartoon channel then something's going to be on at that time). Oh yes! We were in HMV on saturday & we saw all the Dungeons & Dragons dvd's, I say all, what I really mean is 2, but I think that's all that there is. They had tons of Dogtanian dvds too, and Button Moon!

Oh indeed . Oh that is actually very true. But still, I am sure they could have come up with something better than just getting her into a sort of love triangle! I guess so...you just have to wait and see until the next season!
      It is hard to watch a lot of them episodes actually. I don't know what it is. Although I have the same problem with Stargate 'Meridian'...the one where Daniel ascends, it is very hard to watch too!

Speaking of Stargate, I told you I got S5...I have watched Amanda's diary so far. And I actually did watch Meridian this morning. I had tears again. See, I just can't help it!
      Yeah...a sort of love triangle that didn't go anywhere either! Oh well, next season it is!
      Other than not watching the icky bits(obviously! It's getting to be like that in CSI...I wish they'd stop showing brains *shudders*) the ep where Mark dies is the only one I can't watch. Meridian isn't the same, I may sniffle a little but that's all, it's not full blown mascara melting weeping or anything.

Ooh is AT's diary good? I'm not watching anymore now, i'm going to be good & wait! Or that's the plan anyway!

Oh yeah that would be very cool if you could copy it for me
      Ok then, I shall do it in a bit!

Hehe I will...at the moment the speaker’s have been turned off so I can't hear it. It is still not bugging me at the moment though!
      Ohhh that's cheating!! *giggles*

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

I'm going to take that in the nicest way possible, even if it has got a by it!
        It was meant in the nicest possible way! I am not mean and neither are you!

*giggles* Well it's good practice I suppose! So what did he do before you had a phone, ring a bell for waitress service?
        I thought it was sk8er? Otherwise yeah, it's completely pointless as the 8 is effectively redundant! Like I said, I can understand having text speak in text messages...or should that be txt msgs ....but songs really don't make any difference, you don't sing it any differently.....
        LOL i'm not so sure that it's issues they say that about!
        It is indeed! LOL he wishes. If he had done that I would have told him where to stick it! But no, he didn't do that. It was just when he got his phone, he wanted to played around with it! I forgave him though!
        Oh so it is. Well that shows you how much I don't really pay to Avril Lavigne songs then. . you used tex speak...well done . Exactly, and if people did sing it like that then I am sure a lot of people would not buy it!
        I didn't think so...but still, I think talking about an issue is much better than keeping it in .

Ok, but be warned they usually put it on at about 10.30 pm(which I think is a silly time for it, but I guess if you're a 24hr cartoon channel then something's going to be on at that time). Oh yes! We were in HMV on saturday & we saw all the Dungeons & Dragons dvd's, I say all, what I really mean is 2, but I think that's all that there is. They had tons of Dogtanian dvds too, and Button Moon!
        It is on at that time??? So late...I never get that. Do they think that kids are going to be up until these times? Well it counts today out then, as I doubt I can stay up that late today, I am very tired. It was my day off today and I had to get up very early for a hospital appointment! But I shall catch it another day . *Giggles* well 2 dvd's are quite a lot in the Dungeons and Dragons world . Aaaaww Button Moon, how cute . It is nice that they are bringing all these old things on dvd!

Yeah...a sort of love triangle that didn't go anywhere either! Oh well, next season it is!
        Other than not watching the icky bits(obviously! It's getting to be like that in CSI...I wish they'd stop showing brains *shudders*) the ep where Mark dies is the only one I can't watch. Meridian isn't the same, I may sniffle a little but that's all, it's not full blown mascara melting weeping or anything.
        Exactly... she is just lonely and took advantage of the fact there were these 2 cute men. I think she weren't ready though!
        Oh brains and CSI tend to go together a lot at the moment don't they. I guessed you wouldn't like that. I am half half. I can deal with some bits but others are just disgusting! It is definitely not the same as when Mark dies because we know Daniel is still alive in a way. But it is an emotional episode for me!

Ooh is AT's diary good? I'm not watching anymore now, i'm going to be good & wait! Or that's the plan anyway!.
        It is . I love video diaries anyway but this one was cool. She is so goofy...can't wait to see the others! But RDA's is still better. Oh good on you.... you must resist .

Speaking of RDA, I thought is was time for another piccie again … I found this one in our old ramblings again. I hope it works .

http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedi...es/Jack076.jpg

Ok then, I shall do it in a bit! .
        *Yay*...thank you hun!

Ohhh that's cheating!! *giggles*
        *Giggles* I know...but it saves energy (well ok, only a little but still some) by having the speakers off .

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I say, ask Sat to post and then I can't post.

I'm thinking that the old forums were better at least I could access them when I wanted to.

You know it's amazing how many things can go wrong when the boss is away. Between machines making strange noises and then the noise stopping on its own, various fans in the CPU's up and dying and e-mail issues just to name a few, things seems to keep one quite busy, which is obviously not good since you all know how lazy I am and all this running around is no fun. Plus it looks like a HD is on the way to bye-bye land, well maybe not bye-bye land just yet but it did show a couple of error message which makes one quite concerned for things.

Right then, no idea how the evil world of real life got into this post. My kingdom for a fantasy world... hmmm if I already have a kingdom then I must be in fantasy world so everything is okay then. Jolly good show that.

Hey Sat you posted but you haven't posted since. Of course you can't be held entirely responsible for that. Considering all the problems I've had connecting to this site, although it could just be me. For all I know the forum might be giving me a hint, which I'm too stubborn to take and thus it would mean that you would be entirely responsible for not posting, and... I'll stop now I can't remember if I was going anywhere with this since I think I said what I think I wanted to say in the 1st 2 lines of this para

On a completely unrelated note Sis I read The Alchemist (Sat was that one of the books you told me to read?) It wasn't a bad book, but I have to say I liked Veronika Decides to Die a lot more.

Okay then this is just a short post. Since I was actually able to access the site I decided to post even though I had decided against deciding, but I'm not going to get into that otherwise this is going to become a long post with the d word used a fair amount and the post not going much of anywhere, which is a good thing because if the post decided to go somewhere then it would for sure not show up here and therefore I wouldn't have posted which would not be true since I have actually posted. Of course the post going to places is a good thing when its the post office doing the moving since then we all get the stuff sent to us which is not sent electronically.

Wait a minute!! before I end this post I have to make the required XF mention. I was at the 'Gillian and David: The Archives' website and there was a small bit of info which said that CC had talked to DD and was going to talk to GA in a few days and that he and FS had come up with a story for the 2nd movie. Now GA and DD in the same movie is good but a story written by CC and FS after the last 2 seasons is not good IMO, anyway all we can do is wait and see.

Okay then till the next post.

lpl

ps see i did use a few comma's here and there

Comment

It was meant in the nicest possible way! I am not mean and neither are you!
            *giggles* I know, I was just teasing!

It is indeed! LOL he wishes. If he had done that I would have told him where to stick it! But no, he didn't do that. It was just when he got his phone, he wanted to played around with it! I forgave him though!
            ROTFL! It's nice you forgave him in the end though . My dad couldn't have texted me, so he & his friends(who had all just got the same model) decided to send messages to each other.....but he can't do that now, my sis has still got our phone!

Oh so it is. Well that shows you how much I don't really pay to Avril Lavigne songs then. . you used tex speak...well done. Exactly, and if people did sing it like that then I am sure a lot of people would not buy it!
            I didn't think so...but still, I think talking about an issue is much better than keeping it in .
            Oh but you're her biggest fan! I did didn't I...it's kind of scary, it won't happen again!

It is on at that time??? So late...I never get that. Do they think that kids are going to be up until these times? Well it counts today out then, as I doubt I can stay up that late today, I am very tired. It was my day off today and I had to get up very early for a hospital appointment! But I shall catch it another day.
            Unless they think that adults who watched it as children would stay up & watch it? Maybe?
            Oh so not such a nice day off then. How'd it go at l'hopital anyway, was it for your eyes again?

Exactly... she is just lonely and took advantage of the fact there were these 2 cute men. I think she weren't ready though!
            Oh brains and CSI tend to go together a lot at the moment don't they. I guessed you wouldn't like that. I am half half. I can deal with some bits but others are just disgusting!
            Well that & she didn't really have an awful lot to do this season did she!
            Brains & CSI...definitely, i'd be lying if I said the other icky stuff didn't bother me either, but what's with all the brains????!!!! I don't think i've recovered from the green jello ep yet!

It is definitely not the same as when Mark dies because we know Daniel is still alive in a way. But it is an emotional episode for me!
            And we all know in sci-fi no-one ever really dies!

It is . I love video diaries anyway but this one was cool. She is so goofy...can't wait to see the others! But RDA's is still better. Oh good on you.... you must resist .

Speaking of RDA, I thought is was time for another piccie again … I found this one in our old ramblings again. I hope it works .
            Yeah it's always fun to see behind the scenes type stuff. Yes I must resist, i'm doing quite well so far, but then I have been distracted by the million other things I have to do! We're having a fine art exhibition at the museum here so i've submitted some of my jewellery, i'm just waiting to hear back.....

Ooh another piccie! Yum! *THUNK!*

*Yay*...thank you hun!
            No probs! It's sitting downstairs all parcelled up & waiting to be posted, so you should get it this week sometime.

*Giggles* I know...but it saves energy (well ok, only a little but still some) by having the speakers off .
            Well some is better than none!
            Unless i'm listening to music(which I rarely do when i'm online 'cos it distracts me by making me sing along) then I don't have the speakers on...the whole 'welcome to AOL, you have email' thing bugs me so god knows what a talking printer would be like in my hands!

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

Loopy!!! We were wondering where you'd got to! Glad you could escape the clutches of RL to post!

I think we've all been having problems with the forum just now, I have to refresh the page just to get to some bits of it, even to post my reply sometimes...it's not fun!

Ooh you read The Alchemist? I have to say I really liked it, it wasn't at all what I expected of it. But then i've not read anything else by him... I've decided not to start any new books until i'm done with Proust,(well the first volume at least) which may take a while!

It seems to me that in XF-land there is a lot of talking going on right now & not a lot of doing. Or maybe that should be a lot of talk about talking?! I completely share your doubts about this thing, but I think we are just going to have to wait & see, and we could be waiting a while...but that's probably not a bad thing.....

Originally posted by frootloopisi
              ps see i did use a few comma's here and there
              Hehe! And very nice they look too!

Sis

Comment

*giggles* I know, I was just teasing!
                I know

ROTFL! It's nice you forgave him in the end though . My dad couldn't have texted me, so he & his friends(who had all just got the same model) decided to send messages to each other.....but he can't do that now, my sis has still got our phone!
                Yeah it was! Oh so you’re dad and his friends all had the same models! Well it is not so strange. My brother and I had the same phones for our first one. I came home from school one day after my mock GCSEs in year 10 and mum and dad had brought us the same phones. But the covers were different. It was sweet actually! Didn't your sis have the phone before when we met, and that is why you didn't have it?

Oh but you're her biggest fan! I did didn't I...it's kind of scary, it won't happen again!
                She wishes . Some songs are ok to listen to I suppose, background music...
                LOL I should think not! If it does I think a slap on the hand is in order!

Unless they think that adults who watched it as children would stay up & watch it? Maybe?
                Oh so not such a nice day off then. How'd it go at l'hopital anyway, was it for your eyes again?
                Oohhh good theory! Maybe that is how their minds work!
                Not particularly. It was when I got home though. Just had a rest. I was trying to get on here for a long time though. I wanted to reply at 12pm but couldn't until 8pm . Yep, it was for my eyes again! Well they did a couple more visual tests before I went to see my specialist. And basically they can't find anything wrong with it. Apparently my optic nerve looks swollen but it is not swollen at all. Trust my eyes to be misleading! They don't know why I have pain, they just think it is basically a headache at the back of the eye and there’s not much you can do except use paracetamols when pain comes. It hasn't been hurting that much lately anyway! So I don't have to go back to the hospital *yay*

Well that & she didn't really have an awful lot to do this season did she!
                Brains & CSI...definitely, i'd be lying if I said the other icky stuff didn't bother me either, but what's with all the brains????!!!! I don't think i've recovered from the green jello ep yet!
                Very true! It is good bringing new people in though. Makes it more interesting!
                It is a season of brains! Maybe next season we won't see brains so much. Maybe they will focus on another organ more! the green jello ep is a bad ep. LOL I don't think we will ever forget about it!

And we all know in sci-fi no-one ever really dies!
                Oh I know. Just look at how many times we thought Apohisis had died!

Yeah it's always fun to see behind the scenes type stuff. Yes I must resist, i'm doing quite well so far, but then I have been distracted by the million other things I have to do! We're having a fine art exhibition at the museum here so i've submitted some of my jewellery, i'm just waiting to hear back.....

Ooh another piccie! Yum! *THUNK!*
                It is indeed! Oh well done. Tell me when you can't resist no longer . Oh how cool. I hope you hear back form them hun! To have your jewellery in an exhibit would be an incredible thing! Tell me when you do hear from them!

Oh glad you liked the piccie btw .

No probs! It's sitting downstairs all parcelled up & waiting to be posted, so you should get it this week sometime.
                it feels like Christmas all over again! Can't wait!
                Speaking of all things Christmas. I was reading the paper the other day and they already had a countdown to it...180 (well 179 now) days till Christmas. They were talking about all the new toys to get for kids. I just couldn't believe it!

Unless i'm listening to music(which I rarely do when i'm online 'cos it distracts me by making me sing along) then I don't have the speakers on...the whole 'welcome to AOL, you have email' thing bugs me so god knows what a talking printer would be like in my hands!
                Oh me too. I put on windows media player and play a song, then I start to sing and when I am typing sometimes I tend to type out the song words instead of actually replying to the post . Ooohh AOL actually say’s ‘you have mail'. Blueyonder does not (which is a good thing)!

Btw...I will reply to your email tomorrow when I have more time on here!

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~
                Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 29 June 2004, 11:15 AM.

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Loopy! You have posted again. I am surprised again. I thought it would have been much longer until your next post. But anyway *yay* that RL has slowed down enough so you can post .

I still think Delphi forums were better. It is so annoying when you can't get on. Today has been ok for once though!

My 'puter has been giving me enough trouble. I bet you are just very stressed with all these machines playing up!

Ok so it seems like we have all read The Alchemist then . I liked it too! I have 3 of Paulo Coelho's books; 'The Alchemist', 'Eleven minutes' and my best friend got me 'warrior of light' for my birthday last year! His books are very good!

On the XF note.... I am worried as well. I don't want this movie to be a flop. XF has been away for nearly 2 years now. We need a good comeback from it. It needs to be a brilliant story (like a S1-6 story). It needs to show us what we have been missing! I guess we just have to wait and see and hope for the best!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Oh so you’re dad and his friends all had the same models! Well it is not so strange. My brother and I had the same phones for our first one. I came home from school one day after my mock GCSEs in year 10 and mum and dad had brought us the same phones. But the covers were different. It was sweet actually! Didn't your sis have the phone before when we met, and that is why you didn't have it?
                    Yep, well a couple of them at least....'cos they were so cheap(the phones I mean, not his friends!). Aww that is really sweet, same phones - different covers...cute! She did indeed, in fact she's had it ever since they came back, which is quite nice for me 'cos now I don't jump every time it rings(it's loud!) & I don't have to look for it just to answer it!

She wishes . Some songs are ok to listen to I suppose, background music...
                    LOL I should think not! If it does I think a slap on the hand is in order!
                    ROTFL! Yeah, I quite liked a couple of her singles the first few times I heard them but it's the whole overplaying way too many times that got me, oh & actually seeing her videos!
                    A slap on the hand?! And you said you weren't mean....

Yep, it was for my eyes again! Well they did a couple more visual tests before I went to see my specialist. And basically they can't find anything wrong with it. Apparently my optic nerve looks swollen but it is not swollen at all. Trust my eyes to be misleading! They don't know why I have pain, they just think it is basically a headache at the back of the eye and there’s not much you can do except use paracetamols when pain comes. It hasn't been hurting that much lately anyway! So I don't have to go back to the hospital *yay*
                    You're a complete mystery then! Well as long as you can take something to get rid of it when it does happen.... but i'm glad it's not been bothering you lately, and definitely *yay* that you don't have to go back to the hospital!

Very true! It is good bringing new people in though. Makes it more interesting!
                    It is a season of brains! Maybe next season we won't see brains so much. Maybe they will focus on another organ more! the green jello ep is a bad ep. LOL I don't think we will ever forget about it!
                    It does, and I kind of liked how they focused quite a lot on the med students this year, especially as one of them was Abby. And look at how many people they've gone through too, it's like a who's who of actors!
                    LOL! A season of brains...I love it! Last night's wasn't a brain ep though...maybe they heard us *giggles*.

Oh I know. Just look at how many times we thought Apohisis had died!
                    Apophis - king of fake deaths!!!

Oh well done. Tell me when you can't resist no longer . Oh how cool. I hope you hear back from them hun! To have your jewellery in an exhibit would be an incredible thing! Tell me when you do hear from them!

Oh glad you liked the piccie btw .
                    Well, i'm still resisting so I must be doing something right!
                    Apparently when my dad took my work in(I was staying with my best friend in Brum & wouldn't have been back in time, so I volunteered him to take it in!) they said they didn't get much jewellery, so fingers crossed! I have had a small exhibition before, in the local library, but it was completely the wrong place to do it. This seems much more appropriate!

Mmmmm piccie....! RDA looks so nice in a leather jacket

it feels like Christmas all over again! Can't wait!
                    Speaking of all things Christmas. I was reading the paper the other day and they already had a countdown to it...180 (well 179 now) days till Christmas. They were talking about all the new toys to get for kids. I just couldn't believe it!
                    Christmas in June, huh! What a concept .
                    They had a countdown, good grief!!!! I know some people shop early but that's just silly!

Oh me too. I put on windows media player and play a song, then I start to sing and when I am typing sometimes I tend to type out the song words instead of actually replying to the post . Ooohh AOL actually say’s ‘you have mail'. Blueyonder does not (which is a good thing!)
                    *giggles* Yeah, & you forget what you were going to put in the firstplace so you have to start again, & then you get all distracted again so a short post ends up taking about an hour .

Yep AOL talks when you get mail, it's very annoying...especially if you're listening to music! I bet you're really glad yours doesn't do that...just your printer!

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

Ok so another quickie post (seems I am doing these a lot). I will reply to everything tomorrow. My 'puter broke and wouldn't work. I texed Sarah incase I couldn't get on for a few days to let you know. But I fixed it. I don't know how, but I did. But now it is very late (it took me 5 hours ) so will do it all tomorrow.

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Ok so another quickie post (seems I am doing these a lot). I will reply to everything tomorrow. My 'puter broke and wouldn't work. I texed Sarah incase I couldn't get on for a few days to let you know. But I fixed it. I don't know how, but I did. But now it is very late (it took me 5 hours ) so will do it all tomorrow.

~Tracey~
                        Oh no! Bad 'puter! *gives it a kick for you* But at least you were able to fix it, even if you don't know how, that's probably more than I could've done!

Sis

Comment

Oh no! Bad 'puter! *gives it a kick for you* But at least you were able to fix it, even if you don't know how, that's probably more than I could've done!
                          Bad 'puter indeed! Hehe thank you...it deserves a swift kick actually! I explained what was wrong with it and how I fixed it in the email I just sent you. Even though all I did was stick the disc in....it still amazed me that it worked. That is why I am kind of like 'how did I fix it'...it just seemed too easy! I did have to open it up though (I forgot to mention that). But it is ok at the moment *fingers crossed*!

Yep, well a couple of them at least....'cos they were so cheap(the phones I mean, not his friends!). Aww that is really sweet, same phones - different covers...cute! She did indeed, in fact she's had it ever since they came back, which is quite nice for me 'cos now I don't jump every time it rings(it's loud!) & I don't have to look for it just to answer it!
                          *Giggles* 'cos his friends are of course not cheap! . It was, although a bit embarrassing that my brother had the same phone as me. Even though we went to separate schools...the boy's school was only a road away so it was still near! So she is definitely a mobile phone hogger (is that even a word?) then! . Aaaawwww I hate it when things are too loud...bad thing!
                          Can you believe it has been 2 weeks today since we met up! It has gone quick!

ROTFL! Yeah, I quite liked a couple of her singles the first few times I heard them but it's the whole overplaying way too many times that got me, oh & actually seeing her videos!
                          A slap on the hand?! And you said you weren't mean....
                          I did like 'complicated' when it first came out but then, as you said, it got overplayed! It is the whole bratty teen thing that gets me as well! Just because you are a teenager doesn't mean you need to be so moody with people all the time!
                          Hehe well I am not that mean then !

You're a complete mystery then! Well as long as you can take something to get rid of it when it does happen.... but i'm glad it's not been bothering you lately, and definitely *yay* that you don't have to go back to the hospital!
                          You can see that again! Oh no, you don't have to say it again btw ! It was hurting a bit today but that was probably because I was stressed out with too many customers! Yep and that is exactly what my specialist Mr Jacks said. His exact words were 'yay and woo hoo...you don't have to come back'!

It does, and I kind of liked how they focused quite a lot on the med students this year, especially as one of them was Abby. And look at how many people they've gone through too, it's like a who's who of actors!
                          LOL! A season of brains...I love it! Last night's wasn't a brain ep though...maybe they heard us *giggles*.
                          Yeah me too! The med students have it hard too so it is cool to see how they cope and stuff! LOL I know... they do like to keep them fresh!
                          *Giggles* me too...I thought you would ! I haven't watched Tuesday's yet...I am catching up on things I have missed because of Tennis and football (not me watching the football though)! But no brains *yay* !

Apophis - king of fake deaths!!!
                          Indeed ! And I knew I spelt 'Apophis' wrong *d'oh*!

Apparently when my dad took my work in(I was staying with my best friend in Brum & wouldn't have been back in time, so I volunteered him to take it in!) they said they didn't get much jewellery, so fingers crossed! I have had a small exhibition before, in the local library, but it was completely the wrong place to do it. This seems much more appropriate!
                          That is good of your dad to take it in! Ooohh so you should be in with a good chance then! They have not much jewellery and it is different from other things they get so fingers crossed! I hope it happens!

Christmas in June, huh! What a concept .
                          They had a countdown, good grief!!!! I know some people shop early but that's just silly!
                          Yep! Oh and btw it came, it came . I got home and I had a parcel! I haven’t had chance to listen to it properly yet but I had to put 'David Duchovny' on. Such a funny song...it is good . Thank you hun ((((hugs)))). Btw love how you used a post it for the tracks .
                          I know.... I couldn't believe it! We are not even in autumn yet for crying out loud!

*giggles* Yeah, & you forget what you were going to put in the firstplace so you have to start again, & then you get all distracted again so a short post ends up taking about an hour .
                          LOL exactly! And by then you just get so fed up with trying to remember what you wanted to say, that you just don’t want to type anymore!

And I still am not getting annoyed by my printer yet...even when I was re-installing it yesterday !

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Even though all I did was stick the disc in....it still amazed me that it worked. That is why I am kind of like 'how did I fix it'...it just seemed too easy! I did have to open it up though (I forgot to mention that). But it is ok at the moment *fingers crossed*!
                            Well sometimes that's all you need! One of my friends at uni only had to threaten to chuck her 'puter out of the window & it behaved So stranger things have happened! I'm guessing it's still working?

*Giggles* 'cos his friends are of course not cheap! . It was, although a bit embarrassing that my brother had the same phone as me. Even though we went to separate schools...the boy's school was only a road away so it was still near! So she is definitely a mobile phone hogger (is that even a word?) then! . Aaaawwww I hate it when things are too loud...bad thing!
                            Can you believe it has been 2 weeks today since we met up! It has gone quick!
                            No, no not at all LOL!
                            A mobile phone hogger(that's definitely a word btw!)...not especially, but 'cos hers is defunct, and also american, we lent her ours until she gets a new one. It's not like we use it that much anyway....
                            Even our regular phone is too loud, we've had it for a few years now & sometimes it still makes me jump. My nerves are obviously bad...
                            2 weeks, wow! Definitely gone quick, did you try printing out the piccies yet?

I did like 'complicated' when it first came out but then, as you said, it got overplayed! It is the whole bratty teen thing that gets me as well! Just because you are a teenager doesn't mean you need to be so moody with people all the time!
                            It's the same for all her singles really, and is it me or does she sound more like Alanis Morissette these days?

You can see that again! Oh no, you don't have to say it again btw ! It was hurting a bit today but that was probably because I was stressed out with too many customers! Yep and that is exactly what my specialist Mr Jacks said. His exact words were 'yay and woo hoo...you don't have to come back'!
                            You're a .....ok, ok I don't need to say it again . So it's busy at work? Well actually I can imagine it would be, it is the middle of Brum after all!
                            *giggles* Well it sounds like you had a nice specialist, either that or he really doesn't want you back .

*Giggles* me too...I thought you would ! I haven't watched Tuesday's yet...I am catching up on things I have missed because of Tennis and football (not me watching the football though)! But no brains *yay* !
                            Maybe when they release the dvds, they should have that as a subtitle... 'season, um, 4?(i've completely lost track of what season we're on!) - a season of brains' . Only without the um, the ?, and my comments!
                            Oh so your house is full of sporty goodness right now. Well it's just aswell most things have finished or you could have been fighting over the remote!

Indeed ! And I knew I spelt 'Apophis' wrong *d'oh*!
                            You did? *scrolls down the page to the thread review*(how long has that been there anyway, i've only noticed it this week) So you did.... Well you weren't far off, and I knew what you meant anyway!

That is good of your dad to take it in! Ooohh so you should be in with a good chance then! They have not much jewellery and it is different from other things they get so fingers crossed! I hope it happens!
                            I know, bless him! Hopefully i'm in with a good chance, i'm still waiting for them to call me, it starts tomorrow so I might have to call them! James' sister submitted some work & they told her yesterday that 2 of her pieces were in. I really hate waiting for the phone to ring, it's very nervewracking!!! It's a good job I don't bite my nails otherwise I wouldn't have any!

Yep! Oh and btw it came, it came . I got home and I had a parcel! I haven’t had chance to listen to it properly yet but I had to put 'David Duchovny' on. Such a funny song...it is good . Thank you hun ((((hugs)))). Btw love how you used a post it for the tracks .
                            Cool! So the post isn't that bad then . No prizes for guessing that was the first song I listened to too!
                            Post it notes are such a great invention! And the case didn't come with a whatsit to write on so it was just easier!

And I still am not getting annoyed by my printer yet...even when I was re-installing it yesterday !
                            I can't believe you had to reinstall everything, no wonder it took 5 hours!

((((((huggles)))))))

Sis

Comment

Yet another post.

See the whole D thing was a good idea as I seem to be posting more, of course having read some of my posts, posting more might actually be a bad thing I think the D word is my 'use for no apparent reason for the next little while' word as I could go on and on with the whole D word thing and not make any sense but still go on just like now where I really don't need to go on but am still going on. I think I will stop now otherwise this will be one very long and even more than usual pointless post

So until Sat and Caty let us know whether they have also read 'The Alchemist' the rest of us have indeed read it. Anyway like I said about 'The Alchemist,' I did like it but not as much as 'Veronika Decides to Die.' That book really was something else. Of course speaking of Alchemist have any of you heard the song 'Send you love' by Sting. It's on his new album. After reading Alchemist the first few lines of that song made me think that he must have read something about alchemy himself. If you get a chance do hear that song, along with 'Stolen car(take me dancing)' and 'Book of my life' great wordings in these songs IMO. But I should warn you I am a wee bit biased, keeping in mind that I have all his solo albums

From books to songs and back to books, Sis how can you only read one book at a time? There is no fun in that. Although recently I've not been reading more than 2 at a time. There was a time when I use to read 3 to 4 books at the same time and they would mostly be sci-fi so very easy to get confused but then that's the nomal state for me so nothing to be concerned about
                              On another note here's hoping to getting your stuff on exhibition. After all considering the fabulous company you keep here I see no reason for your stuff not to be shown If nothing else you can tell them to show your jewelry or else we will assault them with posts that don't make any sense and with the various shows we thought up since we started talking in the original thread

I say Tracey you planning on going into the IT side of things, fixing your computer is the first step but opening it up puts you in a whole different league. So if you tell people you fixed your computer and had to open it up in the process be ready to be inundated with requests from people to come over and fix their machines. I have a fair amount of machines to fix which are owned by friends who don't know as much about computers as they should, not that I know much about them either but I know a little bit more than they do so that qualifies me for fixing their machines and best of all for them it's free. I really should start charging them

On another note I hope your eyes are okay Tracey. I just saw that post. I guess that means that instead of going once a year to get your eyes checked you will have to be more careful and go twice a year or something. I go once a year but then I've supposedly reached an age where my eyes shouldn't go downhill (not literally anyway ) anymore. At least the distance vision should stay the same till I reach either 45+ or 50+ (I think) which is a good way away, then I will have to start worrying about reading glasses. Currently I think my power is a +6 for both eyes and I can't see more than a couple of inches away clearly without my glasses. I'm most probably showing my age again, but I blame the Atari and those freakishly addictive games on it like 'River Raid,' 'Pitfall' and 'Pacman' for my eyes being the way they are. Yup it had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I would spend hours in front of the TV playing them, it was just the Atari's fault, me I was an innocent little child

Right I think I've blabbered enough for this post. Till the next post then.

lpl

Comment

Well sometimes that's all you need! One of my friends at uni only had to threaten to chuck her 'puter out of the window & it behaved So stranger things have happened! I'm guessing it's still working?
                                Hehe yeah! Wow so her 'puter obviously knew who was the boss then. It is indeed still working now! I am very happy about that. It is being a bit slow though. My uncle is going to give it a very good check tomorrow (I am so not really good with technical stuff...I just do things and hope for the best )!

A mobile phone hogger(that's definitely a word btw!)...not especially, but 'cos hers is defunct, and also american, we lent her ours until she gets a new one. It's not like we use it that much anyway....
                                Even our regular phone is too loud, we've had it for a few years now & sometimes it still makes me jump. My nerves are obviously bad...
                                2 weeks, wow! Definitely gone quick, did you try printing out the piccies yet?
                                Oh good...so I am not making it up then. Although I can tell you that MS word thought I was when I typed it on there just to check the spelling! Well then I think she was in need of the phone then . Yeah I can see that you wouldn't... you really don't like them do you?
                                Oh ours too.... you can hear it very clearly upstairs too, so it wakes me up! Although it is an answer phone so it doesn't ring for ages and ages...it cuts you off and tells you to put a message on the phone!
                                It has indeed! I have ...well one of the piccies anyway. It was the one with the 3 of us on and it came out very nice. I don't want to do the others yet 'cos it might use up a lot of the ink and everyone else will not be pleased!

It's the same for all her singles really, and is it me or does she sound more like Alanis Morissette these days?
                                Very true! Well I didn't realise it but now you have said it, yeah I do think she does a little. Especially her latest single!

You're a .....ok, ok I don't need to say it again . So it's busy at work? Well actually I can imagine it would be, it is the middle of Brum after all!
                                *giggles* Well it sounds like you had a nice specialist, either that or he really doesn't want you back .
                                I knew you would do it . It is actually. Yesterday I was on the till for the whole of my 6 hours and although it is better, it was quite tiring! Today was hell as we were very short staffed...but it goes quite around 2pm anyway so it is ok then! Although I did burn my finger yesterday and it is not very nice!
                                I did... he says he is always happy when patients don't come back because he knows he has done his job and made sure that nothing is wrong, which he did. He showed me the pictures of my brain and eyes again to reassure me nothing was there! He will write to me though to give me all the information.

Maybe when they release the dvds, they should have that as a subtitle... 'season, um, 4?(i've completely lost track of what season we're on!) - a season of brains' . Only without the um, the ?, and my comments!
                                Oh so your house is full of sporty goodness right now. Well it's just aswell most things have finished or you could have been fighting over the remote!
                                *Giggles* I have, um, no idea what season we are on either . ROTFL now that would be a good subtitle .
                                It is indeed! But football is finished soon so sports will be no more for a while in this house ! Fighting over the remote, yep, I could see that happening!

You did? *scrolls down the page to the thread review*(how long has that been there anyway, i've only noticed it this week) So you did.... Well you weren't far off, and I knew what you meant anyway!
                                The thread review? I think it has been there since the forum started! I sometimes use it to look back on other posts too ! I wasn't...I think I just wasn't paying attention and I hit the 'I' and 'S' button more than once!

I know, bless him! Hopefully i'm in with a good chance, i'm still waiting for them to call me, it starts tomorrow so I might have to call them! James' sister submitted some work & they told her yesterday that 2 of her pieces were in. I really hate waiting for the phone to ring, it's very nervewracking!!! It's a good job I don't bite my nails otherwise I wouldn't have any!
                                Ooohh Saturday is a good time to start! What pieces has James' sister submitted then? Oh I know...me too. I hate waiting for an important call! It is not nice at all! Hehe so you are that nervous then? Have they got in touch with you yet? Or have you called them?

Cool! So the post isn't that bad then . No prizes for guessing that was the first song I listened to too!
                                Post it notes are such a great invention! And the case didn't come with a whatsit to write on so it was just easier!
                                Nope, the post seems to be ok at the moment. Although mum said it got posted at about 1pm! *Giggles* I know... did you really think I wouldn't?
                                Oh they are! I always use them to put things on like appointments and then stick them on the fridge .

I can't believe you had to reinstall everything, no wonder it took 5 hours!
                                I know.... very annoying! I hope I don't have to do that again for a very long time, if not ever!

((((((huggles)))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X