Doci vs. Orici

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doci vs. Orici

Who do you think is higher in authority? Or even better, who would win in a fight? Or are they just the same, but existing within different galaxies?

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

i think the orici is higher.

i guess to get all biblical:

doci = pope
    orici = jesus

Comment

Either way, she's hot. When I saw her eyes as a kid, I was like, "Omg, when she grows up, she's going to be hot." My judgement never fails me...most of the time .

I like donuts and good rep . P.S. If you send me good rep, I send it back . If you send me Donuts...I'll...umm...*Silence*

Comment

no question it would have to be the Orici..... one of the reason is that
        Originally posted by www.gateword.net
        The Doci often serves as a direct mouthpiece for the Ori.

In my opinion the doci is just a follower who has been ....... brainwashed to see the Ori nothing short of GODS, nothing can make him believe otherwise.
        Originally posted by www.gateworld.net
        The Doci is the most devout believer in Origin. Arguing faith with him is pointless.
        But the real fight would be Orici vs. Prior..... *bell rings*...... FIGHT!!!!

Comment

1. The priors would let the Orici win, not only because they have to, but because she's hot.

2. The Orici's powers are greatly superior to that of the Prior's.

3. Addria is hot (that won't get old until I read it another 27 times.)

Comment

Originally posted by hungrytrash
            Who do you think is higher in authority? Or even better, who would win in a fight? Or are they just the same, but existing within different galaxies?
            None is higher than the other. The Doci controls Celestis and the Ori Galaxy while the Orici is in control of our galaxy and charged with leading them towards Origin. Same position, different galaxies.

As to who would win? Adria because she has that piece of Celestis protecting her. Though, I would side with the hot powerful girl in any case really.
            sigpic
            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

26 more times before it gets old. Anyway, I partly believe that theory, but I sort of think that Addria has more of a personality than the Doci. She seems possible to manipulate, though I think she secretly knows the truth of the Ori and their plan.

Comment

Its...not really a theory because Rob Cooper himself explained it in one of his interviews GW did.
                sigpic

Comment

Can you give me a link?

Comment

Originally posted by hungrytrash
                    Can you give me a link?
                    Its in here: http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...e_future.shtml
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Role-wise they are the same, but Adria is far more powerful than the Doci.
                        http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                          Role-wise they are the same, but Adria is far more powerful than the Doci.
                          I concur. Adria is by far more powerful.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Orici, because she is buff-a-la-ding-dong!!!
                            I HATE SY-FY

Comment

The orici is the physical embodiment of the Ori, the Doci is simply another pawn, therefore Orici should be alot more powerful.

Also whoever said who would win out of a prior and the orici, well the orici obviously, from counterstrike
                              Spoiler:
                              It seems the prior needed to be in the control chair to control the ship, the Orici controlled the ship and more while from some random room on the ship

Comment

Working...
                              X