This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raptor Island

Did anyone else catch any of Raptor Island the other day? I've got to say that Raptor Island was the best SciFi Pictures movie I've seen in a long while.

Raptor Island spoiled below

Its a good thing they didn't have any scientists on that island to bring any scientific theory to play. Nuclear material + volcanic island + time = dinosaurs! Other than that I thought it was a nice fun let's-get-away-before-they-kill-us movie.
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

I watched most of it but did fall asleep and I missed the end. What was the ending? I also thought it was good from what I seen.
    My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

Originally posted by Faith
      I watched most of it but did fall asleep and I missed the end. What was the ending? I also thought it was good from what I seen.
      I missed the whole thing except the end, so here it is...

SPOILER SPACE.............. to be safe of course..................

The guy and the chick get seperated under the volcano thing... He thinks she is dead when he finds blood(which was just really raptor blood)... she aint dead, just fell down a hole... He sets the charges, blows the tunnels to hell and barely beats the lava out (which looked totally fake of course)... meanwhile she meets up with a russian dude in a tunnel who takes her hostage... they get out from under the mountain and she bolts as he is shooting at her... she meets up with the other dude, just makes it across a lava river, and they leave the begging russian behind to seemly be eaten by 3 raptors... they haul ass back towards the wreckage of their boat and hear a helicopter.... they get there 2 seconds late of course, and it is dark so the chopper is leaving.... he fires his gun to try to attract attention to no avail... bummer... the chopper goes out a little over the ocean and suddenly decides to turn back even though it is low on fuel.... they run into its light and the chopper lands to get them... the russian guy (who must have escaped from the raptors) starts shooting at them (having caught up somehow)... he and the american guy engage in a 25 foot shootout where neither of them hit anything (talk about bad shots... like 50 bullets each and no hits, niot even in the background or anyting)... then, the ground starts shaking as the big ass fake looking t-rex comes running down the beach.... the chopper takes off as the russian is used for a toothpick (him getting eaten looked REAL bad effects wise... not BAD as in cool, but BAD as in it was like 1970's quality...)... the end....

Comment

Working...
      X