This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Many Gates on Lantea

We know that Atlantis has the main gate which is situated in the complex. After the Athosans were given a new home on the continent closest to the Island city of Atlantis, it occured to me that they no longer had the ability to visit the many different worlds without going through Atlantis itself UNLESS there was a gate on the planet. Does anyone know if there is another stargate on Lantea?
    sigpic

Originally posted by raduzhok
    We know that Atlantis has the main gate which is situated in the complex. After the Athosans were given a new home on the continent closest to the Island city of Atlantis, it occured to me that they no longer had the ability to visit the many different worlds without going through Atlantis itself UNLESS there was a gate on the planet. Does anyone know if there is another stargate on Lantea?
    There is not another gate on lantia. Teyla acquires offworld supplies for them. See Trinity from S2.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok
      It was mentioned in a couple of episodes in season one that they had to rely on the gate in the city to get to other planets. There definitely isn't another one on the planet (well, unless it has been buried!)
      Please... leave the touching to the experts.

Comment

No gate, as it's been stated. You need to also take people getting access to the planet through a secondary gate. I don't think it would help if the Wraith, Genii or even Asurans were able to access the planet through a secondary gate.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
          No gate, as it's been stated. You need to also take people getting access to the planet through a secondary gate. I don't think it would help if the Wraith, Genii or even Asurans were able to access the planet through a secondary gate.
          ya and what about what happened in solitudes the gate cant dial the other gate when there are 2 on the planet cause they have the same address

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ur uncle urgo
            ya and what about what happened in solitudes the gate cant dial the other gate when there are 2 on the planet cause they have the same address
            Unless there are multiple addresses. Maybe the confusion will cause the secondary Stargate to pick up the wormhole?
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
            X