This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All new series: Stargate: Omega Curse

Twenty years in the future a young man get sent into the future and finds a world at peace, or mostly. Earth is now a member of an alliance and the stargate in banned from use.

here is where the story starts. In the series we will see the reason for the alliance of the four great races, zeus the son of cronus, and more.

If you are interested in helping create this new series. Feel free to e-mail me or IM me at [email protected].
    Last edited by Omega_Alpha; 14 September 2006, 03:23 PM.

Here are the races of a story that i've been working on. the story is called "Stargate: Omega Curse". Enjoy.
    And yes I know that it was posted before by STÅRGATE: OMEGA that is my old user name.

The Races of Stargate: Omega Curse

The Omega System

Planet Titania:

Titans – an “immortal” race. They are giants compared to humans; they average at 14-15 feet tall (in their natural form). They can shape-shift only it height, not it appearance. The only thing that can kill a Titan is any weapon forged by their own kind.
    They were a peaceful race until the Gua’uld Zeus enslaved their young and killed them. Zeus enslaved the young Titans by taking them as hosts, (Zeus and the gua’ulds under his command). The Titans that were taken as hosts were named the Olympians, “the traitor”. A few Titans survived the massacre and made an alliance with a group of gua’ulds who were enemies of the System Lords.

Olympians – Titans taken as hosts by gua’uld. They are now extinct. They were almost immortal, but the blending weakened them a lot. They ruled over millions of humans taken from earth, (Cronus’s region of earth, Ancient Greece). But their true weakness was their lack of knowledge of the Omega System.

The Community – a civilization of 144, 000 races. This group is vary unique in the fact that here one can find members of all races that have ever had any kind of influence on humankind in our galaxy or in other galaxies.
    They are also unique in many other ways. One is they live in a plain of existence that in higher then that of the Ascended Beings. Two we find races that were thought to have been enemies and allies of the Asgaurd, Ancients, Nox, and Furling; obviously they exist there as well.

Planet Gemino:
    Shra’hee
    (singular form is Shra’k) – a winged race, “masters of air and sea”. They average 12’ 5” and have the strength of 20 humans. They have two pairs of wings projecting out of their backs: a large pair for flying and a small pair (under and below the first pair) for turning (like a bird’s tail) and aid in hovering.
    They once were an advanced race in technology, but not science. Their ancient technology was based on 13 rare gems found only in the Omega System. (There are 21 gems altogether but that another topic.) Over time the 13 tribes, each centered around a different gem, waged wars with each other, and eventually lost the knowledge of the gems and their powers.

Planet Altia:

Altee’ans
    – a race we encounter later. There is very little known about this race. All that is known is they are allies (the small group they we meet) and they are more advanced then any previously known isolated race.
    One thing that we learn is their world is got-up in a three way civil war, which may lead to the destruction of the entire Omega System.

The Moons of Altia, known as Altas:

Alta 1:
    The Sher'mau
    – the guardians of the Omega System. A race similar to those in The Community. Except that they never were corporeal beings. (See SG1 1.15 “Enigma”)

Alta 8:
    The Centaurs
    – a warrior race, feared by all. (They have on resemblance to humans.) Ever since they were discovered by Zeus’s followers they served Zeus and were his foot soldiers. They have four legs and two arms, and their average height is 8”. They can run up to 65 miles per hour and their strength is like that of the Shrac’hee. Other the centuries they have conquered Alta 7 and Alta 9 (previously uninhabited by intelligent life forms. They have also taken territory on Titania and Gemino.

Alta 12:
    A water race – a race that has no name. This race usually is in hiding when other races visit their home world. Little is known about them.

Alta 13:
    “Cyclopes”
    – a one eyed race. (They have no resemblance to humans.) Known as the sons of Poseidon in Greek mythology, they are a fierce race, gentle but fierce. They are one of the view races in the Omega System that have a united world.
    They are allies of the enemies of Zeus in the Omega System. They average at 10” tall and average strength is equal to that of humans. They never attack first in battle. They are very smart beings, they plan every detail out before they do anything concerning warfare.

Alta 17
    Fauns
    – a peaceful race. They are similar to the Nox in technology and philosophy, but not in appearance. Their bodies are covered in fur and they do have horns and tails. They average at 3” tall. They never join in battle even when their world is in danger.
    They raise creatures that resemble winged unicorns and griffins. Griffins are originally from Alta 18, and unicorns are from Alta 17. It is the griffins that protect the Fauns from invaders.

Rest of the Milky Way:

The Ancient Enemy of the Alliance of the Four Races, “Lucifer” – a Sher'mau, vary evil. He returns and takes the persona of Jesus Christ and enslaves the whole Milky Way, all except the Omega System. “Lucifer” takes earth as his base of operation and the leader of the European Union is his representative among the peoples of the galaxy. After an uprising in the Middle East on Earth, where the EU leader is killed, “Lucifer” takes him as his host and begins to take on the persona of the God of the Jews. But he is not to be trusted, he begins to kill off everyone in the galaxy, humans or not it does not matter to him.
    Last edited by Omega_Alpha; 22 October 2006, 06:33 AM. Reason: Spelling of an Alien Race (Edits are Underlined)

Comment

Just read your idea for your races......that Lucifer stuff sounds a lot like a prophecy made by Nostradamus.....in fact its almost the same!
      Stargate: Genesis

http://stargategenesis.sg-event-hori.../genesis/site/ - Genesis Home
      http://stargategenesis.16.forumer.com/index.php - Genesis Forum

Comment

Originally posted by ThePope
        Just read your idea for your races......that Lucifer stuff sounds a lot like a prophecy made by Nostradamus.....in fact its almost the same!
        Never thought of that before. I took the idea from the Bible, prophecy about the coming Antichrist.

Comment

There was a series called Atlas and this reminds me of it somewhat. Are you the same guy?
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

^No he's not lol, though i do see the similarities. Good luck with this, it looks good and you have obviously put a lot of thought into this.
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Hey i remember all those races, they were from the New races design thread from Ages ago. andd youve been here 3 months, are you sure you have permission to use them?

*edit*

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....5&postcount=24
              i think hes the same guy but just in case this is the origional material for those interested
              sigpic
              You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
              Stargate : Genesis |
              Original Starship DesignThread
              Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
              11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                Hey i remember all those races, they were from the New races design thread from Ages ago. andd youve been here 3 months, are you sure you have permission to use them?

*edit*

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....5&postcount=24
                i think hes the same guy but just in case this is the origional material for those interested
                Yes i am the same guy. For some reason my old user name doesnt work any more. I had to create a new user name.

And yes i did give myself permission to use them. LOL

Comment

Ok just wanted to check, i knew they sounded familier and just had to check, ya know.
                  sigpic
                  You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                  11000! green me

Comment

Stargate: Omega Curse is like a mini-galaxy in a bottle. (Beware of spoilers)

Here is why:
                    Spoiler:
                    There are some element within the star system that cannot be found anywhere else in the universe. (More on these later). Because of this some ancient races, Furling and others, had created a shield around the star system. Within the Omega System is three large planets and one of them has many moons (Mars or Mercury size).

When Zeus came he brought a Stargate with him and over time one of the original inhabitants set up a sub Stargate network.

Any speculations?

Comment

erm firstly the technology of the gate is way beyond the goauld. They use the gate system, they didnt build it. Dont have them create a gate network within the 'bubble' and say its disconnected from the real gate network because that wouldnt work , even if baal was trying to do it in off the grid he would still be connected to the gate network. it qould require and entirely new gate program and set of correlative updates to be set up, the goauld are not capable of this.
                      sigpic
                      11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
                        erm firstly the technology of the gate is way beyond the goauld.
                        Erm, no it's not. Several times the Goa'uld have been way better than humans when it comes to how to gate works.

They didn't build them, doesn't mean they can't use them in various ways.

Comment

Baal created his own network and created a connection to every gate in the galaxy. They are very capable of doing cool things with them.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

THanks Wineblood and Elite Anubis Guard.
                            But immhotep didnt read the spoiler carefully. Zeus (a gua’uld) did not create the network in my series; a different more advanced race did.

Spoiler:
                            When Zeus came he brought a Stargate with him and over time one of the original inhabitants set up a sub Stargate network.

I have the whole history of this star system, i began creating it before i knew about stargate. The Stargate made it more possible.

If you want to know how the network opperates ask me by email. Its a big spoiler for the series, at least i hope it will.

Comment

When did Ba'al created his own network? What episode did that came from ?
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                              X