This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Pegasus Project" Nuked the Wrong gate

I've just watched Season 10 "The Pegasus Project" and there jumping gate was valid but did they nuke the wrong gate.

I mean if the nuked the gate in the Pegasus galaxy, then the Pegasus end would've jumped to the closest gate in the Pegasus Galaxy.

Cause when the nuked the one at earth and it redirected that matter stream to some other poor planet (wonder which one and did it effect anyone).

To do something that they wanted, then they should've nuked the one in the Milky Way to jump to the Super Gate.

Any thoughts?

No, in the incident with the worm hole they nuked the gate and the OTHER end of the wormhole jumped to another gate. We were then able to shut down the gate normally.

Comment

They nuked the Earth gate to cause the blackhole gate to jump. An energy discharge on the foreign gate caused the connection on Earth to jump to Antarctica.
      "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

And in PP, they nuked the stargate close to the wormhole in Pegasus, at that time connected to the stargate floating near the supergate.
        The power surge made the wormhole arrival point jump to the closest gate, which was the supergate.
        Now I can't remember if the final state was that the Supergate was connected to Pegasus or to the small gate floating aside.

I think it was connected to Pegasus.

Now it's interesting to see that they're somehow compatible, even with the difference of the respective dem/rem curtains in size.
        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

I agree with the above that they nuked the correct gate in the pegasus project. Plus, it was rather cool to see that ori warship destroyed by the unstable vortex.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

i rewatched this epsiode today actually and one thing bugs me, the gate coordinates are non compatable, they are two different networks, however morgan le fay gave the merlins weapon address's in PGsymbols..so i think the weapon is in pegasus.
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep
              i rewatched this epsiode today actually and one thing bugs me, the gate coordinates are non compatable, they are two different networks, however morgan le fay gave the merlins weapon address's in PGsymbols..so i think the weapon is in pegasus.
              The addresses were in Milky Way symbols.

Comment

^^^^^

Yeah, we found out what happened to at least two of the Gates Ba'al stole.

Comment

they used a milky way gate in 'PP'. so the coordinates would have worked. they oddesy just toted a 'spare' gate with them to pegasus
                  Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                  (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Working...
                  X