will clark ever get his super breath???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will clark ever get his super breath???

seems to me, he has most of his powers except his super breath and others i might of forgotten about(if there is any)
    sigpic

Spoiler:

Episode 2 of Season Six "Sneeze" sees Clark gain his super breath

Comment

also can't fly
      A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
        Spoiler:

Episode 2 of Season Six "Sneeze" sees Clark gain his super breath
        Sweet!!!!!!
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Totally.
          sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Comment

Originally posted by GreyFox
            also can't fly
            He can't fly for two reasons,
            1 - It was always Superman's most well known super power so they are saving it for the end of the season.
            2 - Do you know expensive flight would be, take a look at the season 4 opener, great sequence but very costly.

As for the superbreath, it is about time.
            http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

cool
              sigpic

Comment

Wha about that power which hauses bullets to go through him. Phase Shifting or something ???
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                  Wha about that power which hauses bullets to go through him. Phase Shifting or something ???
                  Superman is invulnerable.. to an extent. Bullets bounce off him.

Comment

Im sure Supes gets the power to ripple all of the molecules of his body so tat bullets just go through him.
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                      That isn't one of supermans powers. Back in the 90s a comic book was released which turned Superman into energy and it was only then that bullets could pass through him. If I recall, he also couldn't fly, and had use electic to power himself.

This was what he looked like

---

Does anyone know if the "no flight, no tights" rule has been brought back this year? With his breath being used (about time, can't wait) it would be good to see him actually learn to use his flying powers. It's not exactly like he'd need them since he smallville wouldn't require him to fly.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        Sweet!!!!!!
                        I'm guessing with all the powers he has displayed, maybe he was reluctant to be a literal "blowhard."

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
                          Does anyone know if the "no flight, no tights" rule has been brought back this year? With his breath being used (about time, can't wait) it would be good to see him actually learn to use his flying powers. It's not exactly like he'd need them since he smallville wouldn't require him to fly.

As far as I know, that's still in effect, barring any 'Clark gets taken over' events that might be going on this season.
                          Thanks!
                          Jordan

my page
                          My LJ
                          From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

i seen somewhere in a trailer that he is flying over lana while she is sleeping(blooming perve) but i might be wrong or it must of shown it from before
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one
                              i seen somewhere in a trailer that he is flying over lana while she is sleeping(blooming perve) but i might be wrong or it must of shown it from before
                              I think that was the Pilot, he was dreaming that he was flying over Lana. He has alot of flight dreams.
                              http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Working...
                              X