Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the guy that speaks the Australian accent?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the guy that speaks the Australian accent?

I think it's Australian. Anyway it was the one who punched McKay bu because of the shield thing he hurt his hand instead.

I really need to know cuz its for a fanfic I might write.
    "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Dr. Grodin, and he's not on enough

Comment

His name is Dr. Peter Grodin, but he's English, not Aussie. There's a thread here for discussion of him and another one here. Good luck.

Comment

I knew I should have put "Australian/English" like I was going to. I couldn't remember which. Anyway, THANK YOU so much for telling me!

And HIj'Qa, you are right. He isn't on enough.
        "Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
          His name is Dr. Peter Grodin, but he's English, not Aussie. There's a thread here for discussion of him and another one here. Good luck.
          Do we know for sure his nationality? Has his shoulder patch flag been seen?

Comment

This is Grodin in part 1 of "Rising":

Notice the Union Jack. When you actually watch the clip you only see it for a second, and it's a tad confusing intially as he's speaking Spanish to the guy next to him.

(Merci Harlan pour les images. )
            We suspend our disbelief, and we are entertained...

Comment

Dr. Zelenka (from Thirty Eight Minutes and Suspicion) isn't used enough either

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                When you wrote Aussie, i first though of eas Gearmany.
                "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                  Dr. Zelenka (from Thirty Eight Minutes and Suspicion) isn't used enough either
                  Well, he's just a guest star.

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

he's a recurring character, like Grodin, he's also in the Storm

Comment

I really liked him! hope they'll bring him back..

(not really a spoiler, but it's about SG1 episode "Grace")
                      Question: Isn't he the same guy that played one of the crew members of the ship Sam got stuck on in "Grace" ?

Spoiler:
                      [Weir] I'm still trying to understand how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                      [McKay] Oh believe me. That's not the first thing we tried
                      [Sheppard, smiling] I shot him!

LyneSparrow
                      ** I do Believe in Furlings, I do, I do!**

Comment

.... yay!

Spoiler:
                        [Weir] I'm still trying to understand how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                        [McKay] Oh believe me. That's not the first thing we tried
                        [Sheppard, smiling] I shot him!

LyneSparrow
                        ** I do Believe in Furlings, I do, I do!**

Comment

Looking forward to see him

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                            When you wrote Aussie, i first though of eas Gearmany.
                            Ossi. As in a resident of the lander of the former DDR. Comes from the word Ost.

Comment

Originally posted by lyne_sparrow
                              I really liked him! hope they'll bring him back..

(not really a spoiler, but it's about SG1 episode "Grace")
                              Question: Isn't he the same guy that played one of the crew members of the ship Sam got stuck on in "Grace" ?
                              Yup yup!

Also NurseRatched, he is British yes, but that doesn't mean he can't speak Spanish. He was probably helping someone out or whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X