This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ba'al and 2 others in Atlantis???

I've heard that one of Ba'al will become a regular in Atlantis Season 4, and so will 2 other characters from SG-1. Is this how they intend to continue the Ori story? Please Discuss.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Originally posted by mappalazarou
    I've heard that one of Ba'al will become a regular in Atlantis Season 4, and so will 2 other characters from SG-1. Is this how they intend to continue the Ori story? Please Discuss.
    source
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
      source
      indeed. doesn't seem right. ba'al being a regular....he'd just double cross them when he gets a chance, and the humans know it

Comment

were did you hear this
        Religion and science are the same both explain Gods work.

Comment

This definently needs a lock until confirmed, rumors like can spread like wildfire and have no actual baring on facts.
          I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

hmmmm.....in ways you can trust him..... you can trust he will always double cross you
            Under the Ice of Antarctica....
            O'Neill: I cant go on....
            Carter: You spent 7 Years on MacGyver and you cant figure this one out. We got belt buckles, and shoelaces and a piece of gum build me a Nuclear reactor for crying out loud. You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimik but now your Mister MacUseless.

Comment

I'd love to see Ba'al in Atlantis if SG-1 ends. He's the best villain they have ever had. But, as has been said, I will believe it when we have confirmation from Brad Wright or Robert Cooper.

Oh, I'd also like to see Ba'al (Cliff Simon) as James Bond.
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Spoiler:
                Well there's going to be a Kull Warrior appearing in Stargate Atlantis, so I suppose it's possible that it may be under Ba'al's command. <source>
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
                  Spoiler:
                  Well there's going to be a Kull Warrior appearing in Stargate Atlantis, so I suppose it's possible that it may be under Ba'al's command. <source>
                  Spoiler:
                  The episode is called "Phantoms" and in it, SGA-1 (among others) experiences hallucinations.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII
                    Spoiler:
                    The episode is called "Phantoms" and in it, SGA-1 (among others) experiences hallucinations.
                    Spoiler:
                    Darn it... I was hoping for a Kull vs Wraith fight...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unknown.entity
                      Spoiler:
                      Darn it... I was hoping for a Kull vs Wraith fight...

Cliff has also mentioned he's hoping for a shot at Atlantis. We can only hope.
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

The Gateroom - www.the-gateroom.com - has an official statement from Cliff on this exact matter - read it on our home page!
                        Atlantis : Revolutions - an AU "Stargate: Atlantis" RPG

Comment

Working...
                        X