Season Six Promotional Images Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Six Promotional Images Released

For the first time since Season Four, the cast of Smallville has participated in another promotional photoshoot.

Eight images have leaked from the shoot, featuring Tom Welling, Kristin Kreuk, Michael Rosenbaum, Erica Durance, Allison Mack, and guest stars Justin Hartley and Aaron Ashmore. Sadly, Annette O'Toole and John Glover are not included, nor is there a full cast shot at this time.

Click here to view them

Here's what I think of the pics:
    Tom Welling in all black, very interesting
    Erica Durance (leaning on the desk), hot
    Aaron Ashmore, looking very Jimmy Olson-like

Summary of the pics:
    Black appears to be a theme.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
      Summary of the pics:
      Black appears to be a theme.
      It does, as well as old school journalist clothing.
      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Big cast image can be found here

Comment

i thought they were all *VERY* intriguing. especially the clark ones. where he's in all black.....yay!
          sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Comment

All this black better be leading some where. I mean Lex Luthor in black, good. But Superman and Green Arrow, bad. They are hero's, they are meant to wear primary colours, black is Batman's thing.
            Smallville writer have already messed alot of characters, come on Jimmy Olsen, no, just no. i could live with Lois Lane appearing to early, but Jimmy Olsen???
            I'm still enjoying the show though, I just wish the writers would read the comics a bit and look up Superman past character relationships (Lori Lemaris for example) and stop ripping from his later life story.
            http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Working...
            X