This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 - Late Night w/Conan O'Brien - Fri, Sept. 8

I just missed it myself but i understand pierre bernard and his recliner of rage were on conan lastnight or rather today complaining about stargate getting cancelled, does anyone know what really happend im so mad that i missed it i knew he would do something about it, if anyone can link a video that would be so so so amazing.

Pierre Bernard left a note at SG1-Spoilergate regarding tonight's edition of Late Night with Conan O'Brien (for Friday, Sept. 8). Unfortunately, I didn't get home in time to post this for the East Coast, but those on the West Coast still have time to watch.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1.../message/23800

Pierre advises he has a Recliner of Rage bit on Conan tonight that discusses the cancellation of SG1 and possibly:

"I mean, wrestling on Sci Fi?! Is someone smoking crack?"

Also watch next week, there will be more Stargate related bits airing.

AND...keep those cards and letters coming in. They are being noticed at NBC.

(The SciFi Channel is now housed in the same building as NBC at:

SCIFI.COM
    30 Rockefeller Plaza
    New York, NY 10112
    (212) 664-3571 )

The guests for tonight's Conan are: Alan Alda; Sophia Bush; Citizen Cope

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana
    Last edited by morjana; 08 September 2006, 11:45 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

He spoke of how his "holy trinity of sci fi women" has been broken lol.

He basically said to bring the show back.

Comment

He talked about how Mark Sterns is now on the top of his enemies list, the Sci-Fi Friday night line-up of SG-1, Atlantis, and BSG, and he talked about his fantasy threesome.

Comment

Thanks morjana I managed to turn it on jutst in time to see the segment.
          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
            Thanks morjana I managed to turn it on jutst in time to see the segment.
            Cool. You're very welcome!

I got to watch it too.

We have to save the show so Pierre can watch his Trinity!

LOL!

I'll tape next week's shows too to see what gems show up.

MOrjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I COMPLETELY AGREE! WE HAVE SOMEONE THAT HAS A VOICE TO SPEAK TO THE MASSES FOR US! though he may not be taken 100% seriously
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

ohhhhh I should have watched Conan last night ugggg

Comment

Originally posted by easyease
                  anybody going to upload it onto youtube?
                  That would be cool.

Comment

Who were the guests on the show? I'll be keeping an eye for it at CNBC Europe this week
                    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Hello All

I want to thank everyone here at Gateworld for helping to make my Conan O Brien Campaign to save stargate A sucess. While the show might not be saved we were still able to win a small victory. I posted on this board a few days ago that my insider told me that they were planning a recliner of rage. For anyone interesting in seeing how this went down and started. please visit www.alteranancients.com or the how we can save sg-1 thread near the top of the page under general stargate discussion. Thank you all for the letters, support.

Comment

Originally posted by easyease
                        anybody going to upload it onto youtube?
                        It was. NBC probably yanked it as the link no longer work. They did that the last time too. NBC is pretty protective of its proprietary property....

Comment

Originally posted by prion
                          It was. NBC probably yanked it as the link no longer work. They did that the last time too. NBC is pretty protective of its proprietary property....

Grrr... figures, the one day I miss Conan...

Perhaps NBC will add it to their list of clips from Conan... I doubt it though
                          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by janus ancient
                            Hello All

I want to thank everyone here at Gateworld for helping to make my Conan O Brien Campaign to save stargate A sucess. While the show might not be saved we were still able to win a small victory. I posted on this board a few days ago that my insider told me that they were planning a recliner of rage. For anyone interesting in seeing how this went down and started. please visit www.alteranancients.com or the how we can save sg-1 thread near the top of the page under general stargate discussion. Thank you all for the letters, support.
                            Where did you post it at? Was it on one of the Save Stargate threads? I stopped going into those a while ago because there were so many posts that I couldn't keep up. It's cool that the campaign worked, though. I would have watched if I had known.
                            What if the hokey-pokey really is what it's all about?

Spoiler:
                            I made a big decision a little while ago.
                            I don't remember what it was, which prob'ly goes to show
                            That many times a simple choice can prove to be essential
                            Even though it often might appear inconsequential.

I must have been distracted when I left my home because
                            Left or right I'm sure I went. (I wonder which it was!)
                            Anyway, I never veered: I walked in that direction
                            Utterly absorbed, it seems, in quiet introspection.

For no reason I can think of, I've wandered far astray.
                            And that is how I got to where I find myself today.

Bill Waterson, "The indispensable Calvin and Hobbes"

Comment

For anybody who missed it, the SaveStargateSG1 site transcribed the whole segment

http://savestargatesg1.com/news/?p=283

Comment

Working...
                              X