X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILERS Brotherhood

Episiode 116 - Brotherhood

Spoiler:
    Sheppard and the rest of the team find themselves on the planet Dangan. The team helps the natives who are in the process of uncovering ancient ruins.

McKay becomes close with one of the natives, a female called Callina. She seems to be attracted to McKay but he keeps missing the signs, however the rest of the team is not so oblivious. They inform him they he has an admirer, but he doesn't know how to handle it.

As they uncover more stones, the discover a ZPM. Thinking that the Dangans would have no use for it because their society is relatively primitive, the atlantis team asumes that they will be permitted to take it back to Atlantis to power the city.

However the Dangans also uncovered something in the ruins, that the Atlantis team did not know about. A 10 generation old document describing a "Brotherhood" that believed they acted by the direction of the Ancestors (Ancients). Callina and a number of Dangans wish to restart the bortherhood, and believe that they must hide the ZPM on another planet where it will be safe and out of the reach of the atlantis team.

Idun, Chevron Nine

Chevron Nine - A Stargate Atlantis Fan Site

Check out Chevron Nine's exclusive new interview with Stargate Atlantis director David Winning

Now is this something I like the sound of. On the one hand, there's the same moral dilemma that we saw in Childhood's End (wait, did I need spoilers for that? I figure its vague enough...) but kinda different. At the rate the Atlantis expedition is going, the only way they'll ever get a ZPM is if
    Spoiler:
    they either build one or give the finger to some desperate society and take off through the gate with a much needed ZPM

Sounds like fun.
    Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Working...
    X