This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Furlings = Ori?

Just a wild theory out there, though i doubt its possible. Maybe the Furlings are actually the Ori! Idk, doubt its actually true.

What would make more sense, though, is if possibly, the Furlings were fllowers of origin. Still doubt it, but it could be an interesting twist to the story (if it were to proceed further). I mean, how devastating would it be to know that the furlings, a very advanced race, were actually followers of origin? Maybe that might actually incite the Ancients in to interfering, considering that another "Great Race" is interfering.

Idk, im just rambling on. Does any of this have any value as an idea?

i think the furlings are the pet hamsters of the ori

Comment

Originally posted by einx359
      Just a wild theory out there, though i doubt its possible. Maybe the Furlings are actually the Ori! Idk, doubt its actually true.

What would make more sense, though, is if possibly, the Furlings were fllowers of origin. Still doubt it, but it could be an interesting twist to the story (if it were to proceed further). I mean, how devastating would it be to know that the furlings, a very advanced race, were actually followers of origin? Maybe that might actually incite the Ancients in to interfering, considering that another "Great Race" is interfering.

It's quite complicated to explain, however I can say it in just ONE word....

NO!
      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Furlings were once part of an alliance with the Ancients. The Ancients didn't become The Ancients until after they had split off from the Ori. So no.

Comment

Hardly. We have never seen a furling on the show according to the producers. Also, why would the Ori want to form an alliance in the Milk Way with their enemies and why would the alliance let them?

Comment

Worst thread I've seen on here for awhile.

Comment

Actually, Robert C. Cooper himself strongly hinted that SG-1 may have indeed encountered the Furlings in the past, although they never introduced themselves as such (hence the popular theory that they're the Crystal Skull aliens).

That being said, the chances of the Ori and the Furlings being one and the same are probably the same as a long lost relative suddenly passing away and leaving me all his worldly possessions which include a diamond mine in South Africa and the secret formula for a cure to cancer.

Comment

Sorry little nubsauce Furlings were in ep. 200 and died....The end

Comment

it would be funny if that was the only ever apperence of the furlings in all of Stargate history
                  Hola

Hello

Comment

the ori dont noe were the milkyway galaxy is so if they were the furlings they would noe were its is and the exsistence of the galaxy
                    and i guessing the writers producers whatever dontwont bring the furlings into the equation
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      Furlings were once part of an alliance with the Ancients. The Ancients didn't become The Ancients until after they had split off from the Ori. So no.
                      Precisely!
                      I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Let me tell you something about the Furlings.
                        Spoiler:
                        They never really existed. They were the figment of the 3rd races Alliance, the Booggieman of that Alliance, an Asgard plot device ment to scare potential predators. Their proof of existence was faked by that Alliance. Simple minded people believe in things that really don't exist (Just beacuse you didn't see them so far doesn't mean that they don't exist. , yeah, right ). The Furlings were the ultimate weapon of the Alliance. Deception. Smoke and mirrors, people.

Now, THAT's a wild theory!
                        School is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares
                          Actually, Robert C. Cooper himself strongly hinted that SG-1 may have indeed encountered the Furlings in the past, although they never introduced themselves as such (hence the popular theory that they're the Crystal Skull aliens).

That being said, the chances of the Ori and the Furlings being one and the same are probably the same as a long lost relative suddenly passing away and leaving me all his worldly possessions which include a diamond mine in South Africa and the secret formula for a cure to cancer.
                          It's possible they could be the crystal skull aliens(great ep by the way IMO) but about them being the Ori no. That would be the worst plot ever.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by einx359

No see... a wild theory is that the Furlings are wookies.

A stupid theory from a person who didn't bother watchign stargate before posting utter garbage... is your post.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko
                              No see... a wild theory is that the Furlings are wookies.

A stupid theory from a person who didn't bother watchign stargate before posting utter garbage... is your post.
                              Ok now play nice. He had a theroy he wanted to run by us and it is no less valid as any other theroy we come up with.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X