This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored/Free Time - Web Designers

Hey, I’m bored, anyone here good at making websites? And have free time? Want to make a Stargate website? a really good one, with an Atlantis part and an Stargate part with two different designs, and make sure we have everything that every site has, and a forum, I have a spare vbulletin, just a thought, a good one, please post. even if you just want to give ideas on a layout, because nothing is coming to me, I was thinking of one similar to the Sci-Fi sites Atlantis site, but everyone would say I’m copying, which is would be, lol.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

I am good with stuff like but why another stargate site? Now I love forums!
    My website

O'Neill: "Since when has plan A ever worked?" Evolution [part I]

Comment

well, with the amount of sites i look at, iv noticed forums on there own often do very bad, with the exception of gaters.net, and websites do ok, as long as there good, so if you combine both, then it might do very well, and id buy a Stargate related domain, I’ve looks at allot of sites to see what sections they have and no site has everything, they all have those database of knowledge, but we could have an extensive graphics archive, game mod section and.... well, everything has suddenly gone out of my head, also a section with an uploaded so people can upload photos of there own to it, and host there Stargate sig pics on it.

Comment

Please people. lol.

Comment

I'd do it, but my computer hates me
          Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
          RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Might be up for it - email me a spec.
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

ok, im really stupid, whats a spec?

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                ok, im really stupid, whats a spec?

Email the details and stuff you want. Such as filetypes, page layouts, images.

Shouldn't this be in off-topic?
                __

__

Comment

I suppose Anubis would be right, this should be in the off-topic section, although it is about Stargate, so me dont know! Well thank god i'm not a moderator ... Anywho, i'm handy dandy with pictures, but wait, i do that for me, haha... Imo, i think you shouldn't have a bored on your page, it would just subtract time from Gateworld's forum, and yes, i would pick Gateworld, although i'll get a little slapped in the face when i'm looking at the screen saying the page could not be found, wah
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I carnt email specs, I’m looking for a group of people to make a site with who also have good ideas for a design.

Comment

Working...
                    X