Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Looking Actor/Actress in Sci-Fi/Fantasy Tournament....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elizabeth Gracen (aka Elizabeth Ward) (Amanda - Highlander (The Series) & Highlander: The Raven, also Miss America 1982.)

Jill Wagner (Krista - Blade: The Series)

Comment

Lindsay Wagner (Bionic Woman))
      sigpic
      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Okay, nominations are closed. The final count is 119 men and 111 women. I'm fussing around with the final list and will post it tomorrow afternoon along with voting instructions. Thanks everyone for the nominations--I think this may turn out to be an...uh, interesting tourney.

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
          I think this may turn out to be an...uh, interesting tourney.
          Advocacy speeches should have PIX! Could someone post a demo on how to include Pix in your posts?

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610
            Advocacy speeches should have PIX! Could someone post a demo on how to include Pix in your posts?
            -You have to open an account in a picture web-hosting, like www.photobucket.com or www.imageshack.com
            -Upload your pics in there
            -Choose/copy the url of a pic you want to post here
            -Paste the url inside an IMG tags
            Like this : (without the "*" after IMG )
            [IMG*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/L-JADE/dt34.jpg[/IMG*]

will become :

sigpic

Comment

Actually I do like the idea to include pictures of our faves but could people please post links only as the peeps on dialup might have a bit of a hard time with lots of pics
              -

Comment

Ooh, pictures, need pictures......*stares off vacently*

Comment

Maybe we can put it inside SPOILER-tags ? I don't know if that's helpful to dial-uppers or not
                  sigpic

Comment

Nah, putting them in spoiler tags doesn't help, the pictures still get loaded even though you don't initially see them.
                    -

Comment

Maybe have a seperate thread with pictures, that way those who have dial-up can choose if they want to go there...
                      Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Links to pics would be so much simpler. For example:

[URL="http://www.askmen.com/women/celeb_profiles_actress/pictures/evangeline_lilly/evangeline_lilly.jpg"]Evangeline Lilly[/URL*]

Evangeline Lilly
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod

[URL="http://www.askmen.com/women/celeb_profiles_actress/pictures/evangeline_lilly/evangeline_lilly.jpg"]Evangeline Lilly[/URL*]

Evangeline Lilly
                          That's a point, but then it's kinda annoying having to open every picture separately...
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod

Evangeline Lilly
                            Yum .... What kind of lascivious reactions are permissible?

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
                              (unless we've missed someone absolutely spectacular).
                              I think you've got every actor in sci-fi, you don't seem to have missed anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by kmiller1610
                                Yum .... What kind of lascivious reactions are permissible?
                                Well, this is a PG Forum and I am rather a prude; so adjust your actions accordingly....

And by all means--have fun! I plan to....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Working...
                                X