This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Beckett Episode Tonight!

Who else can’t wait for the first big Beckett episode tonight! He’s one of my favs and will be great to see him get the air time he finally deserves.

Ps…MY FIRST POST!

yeah.. its not like he hasn't already been in almost every episode so far
    The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

he as blooday funnay thaough, chum.
      O'neil: speaking of Anubis' secret base, did you find any cool weapons?
      Carter:.....no.....
      O'neil: NUTS!

Comment

He is my favorite charater, than the old McKay, than O'Niell, I mean Sheppard.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I wonder who the blonde Beckett is laying his head on in the promo is? (boy, is that a lousy sentence. sorry.) I've been wondering since I saw the promo...there aren't really any blondes in the main cast of SG:A. maybe we'll be meeting someone new tonight.

Comment

Or just some local who "Hasn't realised he's not that cool yet".

Comment

Originally posted by Lostinmyownvoid
              Or just some local who "Hasn't realised he's not that cool yet".
              after watching the episode, you're right. and IMO, he's not nearly as interesting as a character I thought he was when we barely saw him. we can go back to not really seeing him, now.

Comment

Working...
              X