This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Rya'c?

The last we heard of Rya'c was in season 8's Sacrifices, where has the character of Rya'c gone? For quite a while, Rya'c was the cheif reason behind Teal'c being on SG1 so the Rya'c could know freedom, now with the Ori i'm surprised that Teal'c hasn't tried to have more contact with him as i'm sure he'd be a very capable Jaffa warrior now.

Sorry if this is a stupid thread, but it's just been bugging me for a while.

He was probably on Chulak when the Ori attacked, but who knows
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

We heard of him in Moebius Part 2 where Original Teal'c spoke of him to Altered Timeline Teal'c.

After that, I have no idea.

Comment

I'd like to see him again!
        I HATE SY-FY

Comment

We don't know where he is. Chances are now we'll never know. Another unended plot thanks to the cancellation.

Comment

I doubt he was on Chulak. It's more likely he's on the newly settled world with Ishka's people. I would be surprised if their little planet has been led to Origin already.
            //

O'Neill: Phasers?
            Carter: Sorry sir.

HAPPY 40TH STAR TREK!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

Comment

Originally posted by Carl
              I doubt he was on Chulak. It's more likely he's on the newly settled world with Ishka's people. I would be surprised if their little planet has been led to Origin already.
              I have to agree. I bet Ryac is fine but we will likely never know.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Well Sacrifces was meant to be the end of his story arc but I guess with the pick ups for S9 and 10 and the new direction if the show, they couldn't find a place for him. I think it would be cool if he was on the high council.

Perfecto!

Comment

Well he's always followed Bra'tacs guide, but he's far too young to be on the council or even maybe on Dakara where the new system of government has been set up.

Maybe he's just with Ishta's tribe, or off telling people to renounce the ori.

Question 2, you are in the desert, you see a tortoise lying on his back, in the hot sun. You recognize his plight but do nothing to help, why?

because… you are also a tortoise.

O’NEILL: No. No. Full well expected the other shoe to drop eventually.

THOR: We can only hope this will be the last footwear to fall.

T-minus 16 days until sky one season 10 premiere.

Comment

Dead most likely.
                    http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                    The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
                      Dead most likely.
                      I disagree, its much more likely he is alive, im sure Tealc knows where he is and if that planet had been attacked im sure it would of been mentioned.

Comment

Maybe one day we'll find him naked in a field somewhere.
                        http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                        The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by deadman
                          Dead most likely.
                          I would think that if Rya'c died that Teal'c would make a bit of a thing out of it, considering that Rya'c is his son it might make him somewhat important to Teal'c.

If they were to kill Rya'c then that might send Teal'c into his classic "Jaffa revenge thing", and we could get the dark side of Teal'c to emerge.

Comment

Even if we don't see him again, it would be nice to at least have his character mentioned by Teal'c. They can at least do that for us.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              Even if we don't see him again, it would be nice to at least have his character mentioned by Teal'c. They can at least do that for us.
                              Yeah but they are probably more concerned with what kind of ending to satisfy us! Which I think is far more important.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X