This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA - IGN: What To Watch: September 8th

First, a reminder. September 8th is the 40th Broadcast Anniversary for the original Star Trek series. Beam me up!

From IGN:

http://tv.ign.com/articles/728/728779p6.html

(Please follow the link for the complete link.)

What 2 Watch: 9/02 - 9/08/06

FRIDAY, September 8

Stargate: SG-1: "Memento Mori" -- 9:00pm ET/PT on the Sci Fi Channel. Vala is kidnapped by agents of the Trust, who are working under orders from the Goa'uld known as Athena. As they try to read her memories for clues to finding and ancient treasure, an accident causes Vala to forget who she is and where she came from.

DAN'S TAKE: Plain and simple: this is Stargate SG-1's final season (SCI FI Channel Announces End for Stargate SG-1 <http://tv.ign.com/articles/727/727098p1.html>), so if you're a fan of the television program: enjoy the show while you can.

As for you Stargate Atlantis fans, you can sleep tight knowing that your show has been renewed for a fourth season.

Stargate Atlantis: "McKay and Mrs. Miller" -- 10:00pm ET/PT on the Sci Fi Channel. An experiment for drawing power from other dimensions draws the attention of an alternate universe's Dr. Rodney McKay, who says the research will destroy his universe. Unfortunately, the second McKay's plan to save his universe will destroy this one. Choices, choices….

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

I think it should've been "The McKay Paradox" instead of "McKay and Mrs. Miller"

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
      I think it should've been "The McKay Paradox" instead of "McKay and Mrs. Miller"

I'm thinking the title might be an homage to the '71 flick, "McCabe and Mrs. Miller," starring Warren Beatty and Julie Christie.

And that movie had co-stars that include: Rene Auberjonois (The Other Side), William Devane (Inauguaration and Lost City), Don Francks (Rainbow's Dad), and Alex Diakun (Momento).

And...it was filmed in Vancouver!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I know I'll definitely be watching both SG-1 and SGA this Friday. Both episodes should be pretty good ones.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          I know I'll definitely be watching both SG-1 and SGA this Friday. Both episodes should be pretty good ones.
          Yeah, but you would have watched it anyways

Mmm! McKay and Mrs Miller sounds even better than I thought it'd be. *waits impatiently*
          Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
          Yes, I am!
          sigpic
          Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
          Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
          Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

I wasn't really sure how much I'd like mckay and mrs miller until i saw the teaser at the end of common ground. Looks like another good episode.

Comment

Working...
            X