X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Prisoner - Spoiler BEWARE!

Spoiler:
    I've found out from gateworld that the Wraith prisoner caughted recently is going to be donated to the Hollans to use as a test subject in their experiments.

Apparently he dies!

Dr. Weir also makes a comment about how it is unethical to use a living being especially a prisoner for biological weapons research since it is a breach of the Geneva Convention, then McKay makes a comment about if the Wraith were at the Geneva Convention, they would eat everyone LOL. So she allows it.

Man that Gal is getting evil! She is giving in to the lore of the dark side! LOL

LOL! Excellent. You'd really think the show would leave pety earth politics behind, no?

Comment

Errrr mod??? Why move this thread its an Atlantis topic only!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jpf190279
        Errrr mod??? Why move this thread its an Atlantis topic only!!!!
        Because the thread is concerning an Atlantis topic.
        "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

i can't wait to see it

Comment

Originally posted by dpgiffin
            i can't wait to see it
            See what?
            "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Sorry I thought the moderator moved it from Atlantis threads to General Discussion. I didn't realise I created it in General

*slaps self* Dumb

Comment

That's a typical american reaction .. "We don't care to keep them in a secret military base without even a condamnation, they'r terrorism" ... Use ur mind a little bit ...

Even if I agree that the wraith can die
                - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
                - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
                - The Nox

Comment

I'd hardly say typical American reaction given how the SCOTUS ruled on that particular matter. It's not like they have much of a choice in obeying the conventions with the Wraith. Staving a prisoner to death is hardly ethical either by those standards.

But we all know space is different. Otherwise Apophis would have been judged a war criminal for the gold metalic miniskirt alone.

Comment

Highlight to see comments (since this ep has aired as of yet).

If they do test this on the Wraith, it would be highly unethical. Now if a member of the SGA team had received the injection and walked into the cage with the Wraith and the Wraith died trying to feed, it would at least be a little more honorable. We will have to see how this plays out tonight.

Comment

They should of just shot the prisoner dead and cut him open, they were more likely to learn more from that than trying to talk to him. Plus if the roles were reversed I'd like to think the wraith would be as equally evil MUAHAHAHAHAH! *puts little finger to the corner of his mouth*

Now come on hes a big mean alien, like anyone will care!

Comment

They should of just shot the prisoner dead and cut him open, they were more likely to learn more from that than trying to talk to him. Plus if the roles were reversed I'd like to think the wraith would be as equally evil MUAHAHAHAHAH! *puts little finger to the corner of his mouth*

Most of what you said is the likely next step.

(Rumored to taste like chicken.)

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

You callous jerk! I care!
                          Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

First dibs on his coat!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                              First dibs on his coat!
                              Those things are pretty cool...

Comment

Working...
                              X