This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Tapping AUTOGRAPHS

Showmasters have now begun announcing their first guests for the sixth Collectormania this October, and once again their line-up features a strong selection of main and supporting cast from across the Star Trek series.
    Already confirmed is Amanda Tapping (Major/Colonel Sam Carter).Other key guests have also been announced from the likes of The A-Team, Star Trek, Star Wars, James Bond and Battlestar Galactica, and with over 60 celebrity signings arranged for this October’s event there are still plenty of surprise guests who will be putting in an appearance over the long weekend.
    Collectormania 6 is taking place on 1st to the 3rd October 2004 at thecentre:mk, Milton Keynes, England. Unlike most shows Collectormania 6 is free entry and as well as 60 celebrities from blockbuster and cult movies and TV making an appearance there will also be 300 dealers stalls and special evening events including guest talks and exclusive parties!
    For full details of Collectormania 6 including the latest guest updates please go to http://www.collectormania.com where you will also find interviews and a photo gallery of previous Star Trek guests.

This October Showmasters will once again be holding their highly popular media show COLLECTORMANIA 6. And to make the show go with a bang they will be joined by some famous heroes and villains from the biggest blockbuster movies and cult TV shows from around the world, including Stargate SG-1, Star Wars, Star Trek, Buffy and Lord of the Rings.

Guest stars appearing over the three days are drawn from a hugely diverse selection of popular shows and movies, from A-Team to WWE! These include Amanda Tapping, The Newly Promoted Colonel Sam Carter; Carrie Fisher, the original Princess Leia; Stacy Keibler, sexy WWE wrestler; Royd Tolkien, great grandson of Lord of the Rings author JRR Tolkien; Nicholas Brendon from the popular TV series Buffy the Vampire Slayer ; Verne Troyer aka Mini Me from the Austin Powers movies; and Karl Urban who played the warrior Eomer in the Blockbuster trilogy Lord of the Rings.

Those fans of Star Wars and Buffy attending Collectormania 6 will have an extra treat in store.
    To celebrate the release FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER of the original Star Wars trilogy on DVD, Showmasters have arranged a major reunion of cast and crew including the producer of A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back (and long time working partner of George Lucas) Gary Kurtz, the original Princess Leia Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams (better known as Lando Calrissian), and many, many more heroes and villains.
    Fans of Buffy the Vampire Slayer will have the chance to meet some of the stars of the hit tv series including Nicholas Brendon, Tom Lenk, Danny Strong and Adam Busch, and as an extra treat Showmasters have arranged for Adam Busch’s band Common Rotation to play LIVE at the exclusive Collectormania Party on the Saturday night! Tickets for this party are still available and full details of the party can be found on the special events page of the Collectormania website.

All of the guest stars will be meeting the public and signing autographs throughout the event. There are still several guest stars to be announced so keep checking the website www.collectormania.com for the latest updates as well as detailed show information.

As well as the many famous stars turning up for the show there will also be 300 dealers stalls selling all kinds of movie and sci-fi related merchandise and many special events including exclusive talks by the actors, costume competitions, displays of movie props and costumes and exclusive aftershow parties. Details of these will be announced nearer the show on the website and forum.

Collectormania 6 is rapidly becoming one of the largest and most popular shows in Europe and regularly attracts over half a million people from around the world to the venue in the heart of Milton Keynes Shopping Centre in the UK. It is also unique in being a FREE ENTRY show, no admission tickets are needed and the public are free to wander in and out of the show!

For full details of Collectormania 6 including guests, maps, hotels and much more information please visit our website http://www.collectormania.com/ or e-mail [email protected], or ring the infoline (UK +44) 1908 671138.

Confirmed guests include:
    Carrie Fisher – Original Star Wars trilogy, The Blues Brothers
    Billy Dee Williams – Original Star Wars trilogy, Batman
    Billy Boyd – Lord Of The Rings, Master And Commander
    Karl Urban – Lord of the Rings, Bourne Supremacy
    Nicholas Brendon – Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Stacy Keibler – WWE wrestler
    Amanda Tapping – Stargate SG-1
    Nathaniel Lees – Lord of the Rings, Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions
    Dwight Schultz – The A-Team, Star Trek, Stargate SG-1
    Dirk Benedict – The A-Team, Battlestar Galactica
    Verne Troyer – Austin Powers movies, Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone
    Thomas Robins – Lord of the Rings
    Brent Spiner – Star Trek, Independence Day
    Michael Dorn – Star Trek, CHiPs
    Walter Koenig – Star Trek, Babylon 5
    Marina Sirtis – Star Trek, Stargate SG-1
    Margot Kidder – Superman
    Richard Hatch – Battlestar Galactica
    Richard Kiel – James Bond: Moonraker
    Melody Anderson – Flash Gordon
    Sam Jones – Flash Gordon, Stargate SG-1
    Tom Lenk – Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Adam Busch – Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Danny Strong – Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    David Prowse – original Star Wars trilogy
    Jeremy Bulloch – Original Star Wars trilogy
    Kenny Baker – Original Star Wars trilogy
    Gary Kurtz – Original Star Wars trilogy
    Alan Harris – Original Star Wars trilogy
    Michael Carter – Original Star Wars trilogy, American Werewolf in London
    Warwick Davis – Original Star Wars trilogy, Harry Potter movies

Yep, I'm going on October 1 or October 2, probably the 2 as it will be more convient. I can hardly wait, I'll be getting a autograph of her, without a doubt. After Amanda, I've gotta get Chris, Michael and RDA. Although I doubt, I'll ever get RDA's. I got Corin Nemac's earleir this year!
    __

__

Comment

I'm sure you'll have a great time,Anubis. I'd go myself,but I have stuff I can't avoid on those dates.(Drat RL,there're tons of Con guests I'd love to see in person ! )
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        I'm sure you'll have a great time,Anubis. I'd go myself,but I have stuff I can't avoid on those dates.(Drat RL ! )

All three days? That's a shame. I hate it when things like this happen, always on the good days!
        __

__

Comment

Anubis,you are so right !
          I've got a course to go on from the Tues, til the Friday evening(inclusive of travel),and there's a big family "do" all w/end,till Sunday evening.
          No way I can make the Con .

I'll have to settle for reports .As usual. Not quite the same,but still fun !

Comment

Anubis,you are so right !
            I've got a course to go on from the Tues, til the Friday evening(inclusive of travel),and there's a big family "do" all w/end,till Sunday evening.
            No way I can make the Con .

I'll have to settle for reports .As usual. Not quite the same,but still fun !

I've been to the past three, and believe me, the halls are so cramped. There is tons of people, tons of products, high prices. They were selling replica zats, trading cards, jackets, t-shirts, pictures, autographs from all different shows. I got a SG-1 t-shirt but it faded after a while, so hopefully I'll get another this time round.
            __

__

Comment

Sounds wonderful,if crowded.Good luck with your quest for the T-Shirt.
              One fine day,I'll get to a proper Convention.
              Replica zats sound fun,but I think they'll be really expensive.
              *Sigh*
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 27 August 2004, 04:05 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Sonds wonderful,if crowded.Good luck with your quest for the T-Shirt.
                One fine day,I'll get to a proper Convention.
                Replica zats sound fun,but I think they'll be really expensive.
                *Sigh*

Well, last time I was there he offered it too me for £150 as a discount which are normally £215. But still way too far out of my range.

Last time, I had the autograph of Corin (£15), the t-shirt (£15), a pack of cards £1) and a Matrix collectable figure (£30). Total coming too £61. Quite expensive really.

This time, it will probably be autograph of Amanda (£20), a 'better' t-shirt (£10-£20) and I really want a mug and a jacket. I doubt I'll get a jacket though, too expensive! I'll get a matrix figure maybe as I only need the twins to complete the set. I want some 24 stuff to. So looks like another expensive day out! *sigh*
                __

__

Comment

Expensive,but soooooo worth the money.
                  Especially as you'll get the chance to meet Amanda (however briefly!).
                  Yep.I'm missing out on a goodie,I'm afraid,as there are quite a few stars attending I'd love to meet,but I don't grudge you a single moment .
                  Enjoy !

Comment

Expensive,but soooooo worth the money.
                    Especially as you'll get the chance to meet Amanda (however briefly!).
                    Yep.I'm missing out on a goodie,I'm afraid,as there are quite a few stars attending I'd love to meet,but I don't grudge you a single moment .
                    Enjoy !

Yeah, even if Amanda wasn't going, I'd still go as I want to meet the guy who played Mini Me from Austin Powers!
                    __

__

Comment

Just taking a look at the site again for updates today, and she's doing a live Q&A on the Sunday! Hmmm, I was planning to attend on the Saturday. Tickets £10 each? Want to go but I may have plans. Darn talks!
                      __

__

Comment

Am I right in thinking she'll be there for the whole three days? I'll be on my way home from London on the 1st and was thinking of going along.
                        Oh honey. You say potato, I say vodka!

http://neuralgianostalgia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Spaceminx
                          Am I right in thinking she'll be there for the whole three days? I'll be on my way home from London on the 1st and was thinking of going along.

Well, she's there on the Sunday and she's certainly schedueled for the entire weekend, so yes, she's there for three days. However, they do take small breaks every three hours I believe for about 30 minutes. Friday will be busy as it's opening day, Saturday will be quite calmer, still with lots of people. Saturday evening will be death! lol There are partys starting at 7:30! Sunday will be packed with all the talks of the guests!
                          __

__

Comment

Shame really, Amanda Tapping has had to cancel her attendance at Collectormania 6, sad really, so I won't be meeting her. I will still be going, just to see what stuff I can get hold of! Still, theres always hope for next years event!
                            __

__

Comment

It's such a pity that Amanda has had to cancel. I was really looking forward to meeting her! Oh well, can't be helped i suppose. Also Karl Urban had to cancel a while back too. Oh well.

Stargate-Universe.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X