This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So is he Cam's Daddy?(200 Spoiler)

Alright, i know they were probably joking...but um??

Do you think it's possible Mitchell is O'Niell's Son? That would be one hell of a twist, don't you think? lol. It would also give Mitchell a purpose for being there.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Originally posted by Metonic

Do you think it's possible Mitchell is O'Niell's Son? That would be one hell of a twist, don't you think? lol. It would also give Mitchell a purpose for being there.
    no it was a joke there look nothing alike and there was no time in 1969 at least the episode where jack had sex with anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Adria
      no it was a joke there look nothing alike and there was no time in 1969 at least the episode where jack had sex with anyone
      lmao yeah i know.. it it was a joke... But he had plenty of time in a van... Also when Sam and Daniel went to see Catherine him and teal'c had plenty of time to mingle with the locals lol..
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Hmmm... you know what would be a great way to go with that? Jack could turn into a goa'uld and Cam turns out to be the "chosen one" to fight him. After some training, bring back Thor to teach Cam some pretty awesome parlor tricks on using his mind, all that jazz which eventually leads up to an epic battle with these Ancient swords that light up. Finally, Jack tells Cam in that deep goa'uld voice, "Cameron... I am your father."

Hmmm.. naw, that'd never work
        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic

Yeah, they were so joking with Cam. Besides, we already saw his Dad last season.

As for Mitchell having a purpose for being there, I think he does already. He's earned his spot with SG-1 IMO.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Actually, when I first watched "200", and someone (Daniel, was it?) said "Actually, nine months earlier", I thought they would pretend that Daniel was Cam's daddy, given the supposed resemblence between Browder and Shanks.
            Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

It was a reference to the original Terminator movie.

Comment

We saw Mitchell's father on the episode Collateral Damage.
                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by NightGloom
                  Hmmm... you know what would be a great way to go with that? Jack could turn into a goa'uld and Cam turns out to be the "chosen one" to fight him.
                  yeah but IMO there's already plenty of Star Wars spoofs going around (especially that scene)
                  Why not, but it'd be just one more :/

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
                    We saw Mitchell's father on the episode Collateral Damage.
                    It was pretty sweet how the actor that played his Dad had a nice resemblance to Browder too.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      Yeah, they were so joking with Cam. Besides, we already saw his Dad last season.
                      Of course that doesn't mean anything- he might not be his Dad.

And on that note, the thing that I found interesting was that the actor who played the Dad in Collateral Damage, was younger then Ben Browder in reality.

Absolutly agree that they had a nice resemblance.

Comment

Even if Jack did have sex with someone, there's no way for them to know whether or not he's Mitchell's daddy.

And if that file did exist, they wouldn't be telling Vala all about it with Mitchell present.

Comment

lol i really enjoyed this part..i taped the episode and rewound this part a few times.

They were just busting Mitchell's chops. As if they would tell Vala before him. ^_^
                          Brivy

4Eva

Comment

Originally posted by Adria
                            HA HA HA would that matter anyway? They are actors!!

Comment

That part made me shudder. Any Trekkies here remember the scene from DS9's "Trials and Tribble-ations" where Bashir starts going on about falling in love with his grandmother? Any Futurama fans see the episode where they go back in time and Fry does fall in love with his grandmother. I definitely don't want to think of the implications of time travel and making babies.
                              sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Working...
                              X