This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teach me about Stargate

I dont know the show but want to start watching, the game is who can teach me the most....OK GO!

there is a stargate, found in egypt, it goes to other worlds, the team (original) Daniel jackson, samanther carter, jack o'neill and tealc, fight against the badies the goa'uld, now against the ori, its quite a lot to sum up

Comment

what are the goa'uld, and ori, are the creachers and so they have secret powers?

Comment

the goa'uld are small aliens that burrow into your neck and take control of you, the ori are beings who shed their body and ascended to a higher plane of existince, so they're basicly have god like powersand are using them to enslave everyone in the universe

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=br_ss_hs...&Go.y=14&Go=Go

http://www.tv.com/stargate-sg-1/show...esults;title;0

Archeologists find giant ring in Egypt. Scientists discover that it creates a wormhole to other planets. Army teams travels to other planet and peeves off snake-like aliens called the Goau'ld who keep their human slaves in a wise-like grip. Government sets up program for exploration of other planets and procuration of new technologies that may save Earth from Goau'ld attack.

That's SG-1 in a nutshell.
          sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

The single most important things you need to know about stargate is to love Dr. Rondey Mckay

But sense they've started with explaining sg-1 I'll go with Atlantis.
            Okay so..wait this isn't easy to explain without explaining sg1 anyways...okay theres this thing called a gate...a stargate... this is a small animated version of it with the previously mention Dr. Rodney Mckay
            anyways so this gate takes people to different worlds in the Milky Way...but they Find I zpm(z pronounced Zed of course) and they go to a different galaxy the pegusus galaxy where they find the lost city of...yes you guessed it Atlantis..and are now having various adventures and fighting there enemy...The Wraith..(Queen) ..
            You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
            -Libba Bray

Comment

then 2 years ago a they had a spinoff called stargate atlantis where Earth finds the lost city of atlantis in the pegasus galaxy. Atlantis was built by the Ancients, the creators of the stargates

EDIT: what ^ said

Comment

Is this McKay guy happen to a whitty fun lovin' canadian?
                and these neck borrowing creatchures, how big are they?

Comment

its so hard to cram 9 series of stargate into a paragraph,

Comment

Originally posted by shop_S_mart
                    Is this McKay guy happen to a whitty fun lovin' canadian?
                    and these neck borrowing creatchures, how big are they?
                    the size of a small snake, and yes rodney is amazing

Comment

I've been told Rodney is a sarcastic workaholic basterd, but still hes canadian, and thats grand, gou'lds...can you but them in a pet shop in the other palce your all so fond of?

Comment

Working...
                      X