This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Have Plans for You, Daniel Jackson

In last week's episode, the Ori revealed that they had plans for Daniel Jackson...what pray tell are those plans? Put your off-the-wall, hilarious, and embarrasing plans for him here....
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

...we're going out to conquer the galaxy and need someone to babysit.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Well, most of us know what the plans are, but rather than stating the obviosu, how about:

Bleaching the toilet ships?
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

hahahah you have to Hang with PJ to keep her from stopping us by a complete accedent.....she has a way of tripping over things and unplugging super weapons...keepher occupied.
        PJ:Hiya Daniel
        Daniel: oh God no!!!!!

Comment

we shall feed you to our terrifying pet!
          daniel: who...what would that be?!
          ori: PJ1!!!
          daniel: no NOOOOOOOO!!!
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Me: mmmm tastey...Daniel al la mode..........

Comment

...you will go to the Dagobah system...

Comment

Daniel, we need you as a figurehead to lure all obseesed fangirls to origin

Comment

...you're going to be the debut centerfold in PlayOrici

Comment

You're gonna be one of us

LOL THATS FUNNY ISNT IT, LIKE IT'S EVER GONNA HAPPEN! NO WAY IS DANIEL GONNA GO TO THE ORI SIDE LOL

Comment

He is going to be a toilet cleaner, lol

Pryor: In the name of the ori, scrub harder!
                      sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

In the name of the ori, you shall marry the doci.
                        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

i bet you pj enjoyed eating him
                          ..... sounds like she enjoyed it lol............

SHEP RULES HE IS SO SEXY AND HAS A GREAT BODY!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                            ...you're going to be the debut centerfold in PlayOrici
                            Hmmm. I wonder if they need someone to work the fan during that photo-shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by psychobrez
                              i bet you pj enjoyed eating him
                              ..... sounds like she enjoyed it lol............
                              mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Daniel *Drooool*

Comment

Working...
                              X