This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

add to Story

I've done on of these before, we build a story line by posting a sentance or less.
    1. Think it over.... don't make it impossible to continue onwards.
    2. Don't make it too sick.(keep it with in the forum rules).
    3. If the sentence is to be finished by other ppl, after the last word place ful stops eg .........
    4. If it's someon speaking make cear who it is, when they begin and when they end.
    LOL I love these things...hehhehheh.....Anyway, here's the start...:
    fine... illdo it myself
    Landry (over intercomm):"Security to the breifing room, Thor has set loose 20 psyco chihuahuas!!!"
    Last edited by Supreme Commander Sil; 02 September 2006, 12:36 AM.

And Walter's dead!!!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

.....Security over radio: "hey look, its just a cute little puppy that wants to play........... Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*machine gun fire*(Thor sobbing in corner)
      Landry: "whats ur status, security!!!! Security, report!!!! Siler, seal off that room!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil
        .....Security over radio: "hey look, its just a cute little puppy that wants to play........... Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"*machine gun fire*(Thor sobbing in corner)
        Landry: "whats ur status, security!!!! Security, report!!!! Siler, seal off that room!!!"
        Siler: AHHHHHH!!!!! ITS ATTACKING ME!!!!
        sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Carter: Jack! Do something!
          Jack: Now? The Simpsons are on!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Landry [over intercom]: Security, release the cats!
            *Lots of meowing, barking and screeching follow*

Comment

Sil: ahhh cats!!!! I hate cats!!!!!!Die!!!..... Ahh... my eyes, stupid alergies!!!"
              (yay!!! ppl are posting on this now!!!)

Comment

LOL!

*30 minutes later*

Landry: Walter, get the maintenance team to try and get the smell of dead cats out of here, some people are coming down with allergies!

Comment

Sil, lying half dead on the floor: "I slayed the feril beasts.... Huh... didn't Walter die?.... yay his alive again!!!"

Comment

Medic: Hmmm..... were did those chihuahuas go.....ahhhhh.... they're ninjas!!!!
                    Ninja cihuahua (I've been watching to much Naruto ): Hiiiiiii-yaaaaaaaaahhhhh die puny human!!!!!!!*kicks doctor in chest repeditavely...

Comment

*Jack jumps in the nick of time and sprays the ninja-chihuahua with..PEPPER SPRAY!*

Jack: Take that, you NIT!

Comment

But the chihuahua recovers quickly and pulls out a can of 'APE BE GONE' (note: reference to Rovelive) which it has modified to hurt Jack....

Comment

*Jack was wearing a modified version of the Super-Soldier's uniform, so it bounced back and hit the ninja-chihuahua!*

Jack: HA! TAKE THAT YOU MONGREL!

LOL! I LOVE ROVELIVE! Did you see the "Breakfast In Your Pants" the other day!? IT WAS HILARIOUS!

Comment

Yes...yes I did hehheh..... Have u seen my website.... hehheh Lara Hoff...
                            Anyway...back to the story
                            the Dog ninja tricks Jack into putting his guard down by using the cute little puppy eyes technique and then.....

Comment

Jack gets blasted in the face with a ninja-dog burp!

EDIT: LOL! Lara Hoff!
                              Last edited by broken-heart; 03 September 2006, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X