This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Charlie Jade" returns to SPACE!

Starting September 5th at 10:00 PM (Eastern Time) "Charlie Jade" is begining it's first re-airing on the channel that spawned it.

So anyone who missed it the first time, or simply just wants to see it again (like me) then tune in and enjoy the wonder that this show presents in each episode.
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

SPACE didn't make Charlie Jade did they? There's no way they could have afforded to.....Wasn't it done by Sky One?

Personally I tried watching it once and ended up flipping the channel mid way through, it wasn't bad, it was just a bit dull.

Comment

What exactly is Charlie Jade? I have never heard of it.

Too bad we don't get space here, the only canadian channel we get in Washington (the state, not DC) is CBC, which I only watch the Simpsons on.
      sigpic

Comment

Charlie Jade is about a guy called Charlie Jade (funnily enough ), who can cross borders between three parallel worlds (one seems to have a very blueish tinge to it, another has a greenish tinge, and the last red, I guess that's how you tell the difference, at least that's from what I saw).

And that's pretty much all I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
          Charlie Jade is about a guy called Charlie Jade (funnily enough ), who can cross borders between three parallel worlds (one seems to have a very blueish tinge to it, another has a greenish tinge, and the last red, I guess that's how you tell the difference, at least that's from what I saw).

And that's pretty much all I know.
          He can't cross between them at will... He comes from the "Alpha" universe (the green tinge one), and through a freak accident gets stranded in the "Beta" Universe (blue tinge one). Beta is supposed to represent our universe, where Alpha is a Blade Runner sort of future.

Here's the site to check out http://www.charliejade.com/
          sigpic
          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
            He can't cross between them at will... He comes from the "Alpha" universe (the green tinge one), and through a freak accident gets stranded in the "Beta" Universe (blue tinge one). Beta is supposed to represent our universe, where Alpha is a Blade Runner sort of future.
            Ah, that makes sense.....I was wondering why he wasn't just universe-hopping in the episode I saw.....

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
              SPACE didn't make Charlie Jade did they? There's no way they could have afforded to.....Wasn't it done by Sky One?
              It wasn't made entirely by SPACE (also, SkyOne didn't contribute to it at all, for a complete list just to go to the main site I posted earlier).

When I said the channel that spawned it I mean the first channel it was ever seen on.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                It wasn't made entirely by SPACE (also, SkyOne didn't contribute to it at all, for a complete list just to go to the main site I posted earlier).

When I said the channel that spawned it I mean the first channel it was ever seen on.
                Ah, ok, that clears up the confusion.

Comment

Working...
                X