Six Degrees of Separation From Stargate Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six Degrees of Separation From Stargate Game

L-Jade gave me this idea. It's based on the "Six Degrees of Separation From Kevin Bacon" game.

The goal of the game is to connect an actor, director, writer, theme music writer, musical director or fan to Stargate in six connections (moves) or less.

The Rules
    Actors, writers and directors must have been in, or worked on the same movie or television show. Voice performances are allowed. Fans must have met an actor, director or writer from the show. After you've completed your connections, challenge the next person with a name.

Sample
    Kevin Bacon:
    Kevin Bacon & Donald Sutherland in "JFK", Donald Sutherland & Ronny Cox in "Commander in Chief, The Price You Pay", Ronny Cox and Michael Shanks in "Stargate SG1, Lost City".

3 moves to Stargate

Next challenge:Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Last edited by Hatusu; 06 September 2006, 05:33 PM.
    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Arnie > Robert Patrick in Terminator 2 > Robert Patrick was in "Rising" (<---is that right now, or do I have to connect him to someone else ?)
    Ha!!! I did it in one! (If you're counting Atlantis, that is.)

OK, how about: Dennis Quaid
    Last edited by Callista; 01 September 2006, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista
      Arnie > Robert Patrick in Terminator 2
      Ha!!! I did it in one! (If you're counting Atlantis, that is.)

OK, how about: Dennis Quaid
      Dennis Quaid
      Dennis Quaid & Jason Patric in "The Alamo", Jason Patric & Peter De Luise in "Solarbabies", Peter De Luise in "Stargate Sg1, Wormhole Xtreme"

Ha! 3 moves!

Next challenge: One of the "Desperate Housewives", Nicollette Sheridan.
      Last edited by Hatusu; 01 September 2006, 03:09 PM.

Comment

OK, Nicolette Sheridan and Marcia Cross in "Desperate Housewives", Marcia Cross and Treat Williams in "Everwood", Treat Williams and Robert Picardo in "Dead Heat", Robert Picardo and Amanda Tapping in "The Scourge"

Does that count as 3 or 4?

Next Challenge: Meryl Streep

Comment

OK, Nicolette Sheridan and Marcia Cross in "Desperate Housewives", Marcia Cross and Treat Williams in "Everwood", Treat Williams and Robert Picardo in "Dead Heat", Robert Picardo and Amanda Tapping in "The Scourge"

Does that count as 3 or 4?

Next Challenge: Meryl Streep
          4. That was good. I would have gone in a totally different direction on that.

Meryl Streep:
          Meryl Streep & Virginia Madsen in "Prairie Home Companion", Virginia Madsen & Robert Picardo in "Star Trek, Voyager, Unforgettable", Robert Picardo on "Stargate SG1, Inauguration".

3 moves!

Next challenge: Sean Connery

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
            L-Jade gave me this idea. It's based on the "Six Degrees of Separation From Kevin Bacon" game.

The goal of the game is to connect an actor, director, writer or fan to Stargate in six connections (moves) or less.

The Rules
            Actors, writers and directors must have been in, or worked on the same movie or television show. Fans must have met an actor, director or writer from the show. After you've completed your connections, challenge the next person with a name.

Sample
            Kevin Bacon:
            Kevin Bacon & Donald Sutherland in "JFK", Donald Sutherland & Ronny Cox in "Commander in Chief, The Price You Pay", Ronny Cox and Michael Shanks in "Stargate SG1, Lost City".

3 moves to Stargate

Next challenge:Arnold Schwarzenegger
            Ooo can I go back and do this one please -

Stargate Actor (pick Amanda Tapping, Richard Dean Anderson, Chris Judge, Michael Shanks, Don Davis ben Browder, etc list goes on) - ME (SG actors an cons, RDA baseball game, etc) - Governor Schwarzenegger (had dinner with him recently)

Sean Connery was in Highlander II: The Quickening with Michael Ironside - Michael was in SG-1 episode "Crusade"
            Next: Randy Travis
            Last edited by tsaxlady; 01 September 2006, 04:21 PM.
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

I am sooooo excited!!!! I have a less than 6 degrees connection to Jack!!!

Originally posted by MyHighness
              [COLOR="navy"]Okay, see if you can follow this.

First: You are my lo'taur. (aintright -- lo'taur of GG her highness)

Second: My cousin "Barrett Brooks" (he's been in the NFL for about 10 years) was in the Superbowl XL where he met Terry Bradshaw.

Third: Bradshaw starred in Robots with Halle Bery.

Four: Berry starred in Why Do Fools Fall in Love with Alexis Cruz.

Fifth: (I'm sure you've figured it out, but...) Alexis Cruz played Ska'ara, a friend of Jack in Stargate SG-1.
              It can be even less than that --

I cheered a football game where TB was of course the QB -- i met him then so that means only 3 degrees to "Jack" *sigh* to think i was actually that close!!!! woohoo

thanks GG -- oops i mean her higness!!! for figuring this out!!! you are awesome!!!

teehee

i am new at this game so forgive me if i didn't do this right!!!
              sigpic
              SCORE!!
              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                Next: Randy Travis
                Randy Travis -with Dean Stockwell in The Rainmaker, Dean Stockwell with Jonas Quinn in Stargate SG-1 (Shadow Play)

Next : Burt Reynolds
                sigpic
                sig.by : lilferret

Comment

That's easy: Burt Reynolds with Dom DeLuise in about 50 movies (I'll pick "The End") > Dom DeLuise with SG-1 in "Urgo"

Next: Sally Struthers

Comment

That's easy: Burt Reynolds with Dom DeLuise in about 50 movies (I'll pick "The End") > Dom DeLuise with SG-1 in "Urgo"

Next: Sally Struthers
                    Sally Struthers & Paul Michael Glazer in "The Great Houdini"
                    Paul Michael Glazer & Garry Chalk in "Ladies Night"
                    Garry Chalk in "Stargate Sg1, Full Alert"

3 moves

Next: Colin Ferguson

Comment

Next: Colin Ferguson
                      That's easy, Colin Ferguson and Gary Chalk in Eureka the Pilot
                      Garry Chalk in Stargate SG-1 in Full Alert

Next : Will Smith this is fun !
                      sigpic
                      sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Frak! I had it all typed out and pressed something, and lost my whole reply!

Short version:

Will Smith & Alan Tudyk in I, Robot. Alan Tudyk & Morena Baccarin on Firefly. Morena Baccarin on Stargate.

Alternately, Will Smith & James Cromwell in I, Robot. James Cromwell with Marini Sirtis and Robert Picardo on Star Trek: First Contact (yes, Picardo was in First Contact). Marina Sirtis and Robert Picardo on Stargate.

Here's a harder one:

Adrian Paul
                        sigpic

"Let's not be too quick to exclude the possibility that the woman might be, uh... what is the clinical term? Nuts?" -- Rodney McKay, PhD

What does Cat have to say today?

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien
                          Here's a harder one:

Adrian Paul
                          Not really.
                          Adrian Paul & Peter Wingfield (Mythos) in "Highlander, Endgame"
                          Peter Wingfield (Tanith) in "Stargate, SG1, Exodus"

Next challenge: Bruce Willis
                          Last edited by Hatusu; 02 September 2006, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien
                            Here's a harder one:

Adrian Paul
                            Not really.
                            Adrian Paul & Peter Wingfield (Mythos) in "Highlander, Endgame"
                            Peter Wingfield (Tanith) in "Stargate, SG1, Exodus"

Next challenge: Bruce Willis
                            Actually, the Adrian Paul one is much easier than that, because Amanda Tapping was in 'The Void' with him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              Actually, the Adrian Paul one is much easier than that, because Amanda Tapping was in 'The Void' with him.
                              Show off! . Can you do Bruce Willis? Huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X