Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INTERVIEW: Courtenay J. Stevens (Elliot, Keras)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTERVIEW: Courtenay J. Stevens (Elliot, Keras)

VIDEO INTERVIEW:
    CHILLIN' WITH ELLIOT
    GateWorld talks with Courtenay J. Stevens

After a 3-episode stint as Lt. Elliot in SG-1's fifth season, Courtenay J. Stevens returns as Keras in Stargate Atlantis. Now the actor talks with GateWorld in an in-person interview from Vancouver, B.C.!

READ MORE ...

Last edited by Darren; 12 July 2008, 02:48 PM.

Slick interview. By gosh, he's just adorable all over, isn't he? Interesting insights regarding SG-1 vs. Atlantis. And VERY interesting about the whole Proving Ground thing. Wow. We coulda had Elliot and Grogan a little more full time. *sigh* Pity...

Nicely done. Will have to hold off on the vid till I can actualy listen to it.

David, next time you need an assistant for conducting interviews, gimme a call.

Comment

Yeah when you brought up Courtenay a few weeks ago I was tempted to drop it, but I held out

Comment

Originally posted by David
        Yeah when you brought up Courtenay a few weeks ago I was tempted to drop it, but I held out
        Next time feel free to give in to temptation. You know you want to.

Yesss.... Join me on the Dark Side....

Courtenay does theatre work, huh? Good to know. I really wish I'd kept that Bard on the Beach prog from a number of years back. I was more XF-oriented then, but I have a feeling I'd recognize a few more names, now.

Comment

Oh I'm not breaking

But I will say that you ain't seen nothin' yet.

Comment

Great interview David. And props to Denise for the camera work.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

it was fun.

he's soooo adorable

one thing i don't think david mentioned, we also got to figure out the complexities of the Vancouver bus system

However, if anyone goes to gatecon next year, go check out granville island.

There's this whole area under the bridge, the theater, a market, some really cool shops....you could easily kill an afternoon there

and it's just a bus ride way
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Cool interview. Enjoyed watching it!
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                  it was fun.
                  one thing i don't think david mentioned, we also got to figure out the complexities of the Vancouver bus system

However, if anyone goes to gatecon next year, go check out granville island.

There's this whole area under the bridge, the theater, a market, some really cool shops....you could easily kill an afternoon there
                  Yes I did neglect to mention the route and more of the island itself, but I think I'lll have a chance to do that later

I must say that it was a pain in the bus, err, butt, getting from the hotels to the island, partly because we chose to go at very rush-hour times. But when we got there, man, it was amazing. I took a couple 360-degree panoramas. Breathtaking.

Comment

Been to Granville a few times. Love it there. Reminds me a lot of home. Some year, I may even get to Theatresports...

Comment

Very nice interview and video,David and Denise !
                      Glad to read about Courtenay,and get such a neat update on his career.
                      Looking forward to seeing his Atlantis role !
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

And he has recently been to Norway? Holy dust!!
                        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I'm not getting the video to work. It starts to play, but then stops abruptly.

Comment

Try downloading it. If that does not work, change the name of the download before trying to save it again.

Comment

I tried again today and it downloaded fine.

Thanks for getting it to work.

Dolmata

Comment

Working...
                              X