Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the wraith vs. the goa'uld (possiable spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the wraith vs. the goa'uld (possiable spoilers)

im sorry if this subject has been brought up.
    how would you compare between the two races?

in terms of tech , domination , strangth in the short line in every aspect.

as seen the wraith darts sheilds are not so great like death glider

bullets from weapons can shot it down . death gliders are impervios to earth firearm , exept RPG

in terms of fear they both preety much control the almost the entire gelaxy.

domination: the wraith domination is flawless as oppose the goa'uld you can see rebelious acts more than a couple of times.

strangth and tech : well, its hard to say , supposely the wraith are the cause of the dissaperance of the anceints , but so far the only advenced tech seen from them is dart ships and that weapon stunner.
    the goa'uld had had all kinds of weapons (stafs , zats , big mother ships , detah gliders , the 6 eyes weapon and so on...)

their regantive powers are better than the goa'uld , who can die very quickly.

in conclusion , the goa'uld have one flew and it's their eragence
    but i think the wraith are too despite that they dont seem to show it.

comments?

wraith definately, what we've seene so far they look pretty powerful and we've seen 5 episodes!the goa'uld would get destroyed by the ancients and this enmy has defeated the ancients!! a nice matchup though would be asguard vs wraith.
    O'neil: speaking of Anubis' secret base, did you find any cool weapons?
    Carter:.....no.....
    O'neil: NUTS!

Comment

ya , but we cant know for sure if it were the wraith that destroyed the anceints , asgured has a good chance in defeting the wraith they are preety much close regarding tech advencement.

Comment

The Replicators vs The Wraith

Comment

The Wraith would have a feast with the Goa'uld. Imagaine two beings in one body and the strengh they would have.

Unless.....the Goa'uld are poisonous to the Wraith.

Comment

I'd love to see the Wraith and the Goa'uld locked in a cage together to duke it out. As greytop pointed out, unless the Goa'uld are poisonous (in which case, we could probably develop some sort of poison that's harmless to us to inject in our bloodstreams) the Wraith would definitely win out. I think it'd be amusing to watch the egos duke it out.

Why do the Wraith have egos at all? Is it like a cat playing with its prey?

Comment

The wraith will kick the goa'uld butts.

supposely the wraith are the cause of the dissaperance of the anceints , but so far the only advenced tech seen from them is dart ships and that weapon stunner.
              the goa'uld had had all kinds of weapons (stafs , zats , big mother ships , detah gliders , the 6 eyes weapon and so on...)
              We've only seen about 3 or 4 episodes with the wraith, they could easily have way more and powerful weapons then the goa'uld, we just haven't seen them yet.
              "You speak you're mind" - Kytano

"That's why I don't say much"- Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Posherella
                I'd love to see the Wraith and the Goa'uld locked in a cage together to duke it out.
                If you put them in a cage together the goa'uld would win, he will take over the wraith host, and then we will have a super villian

Comment

I think in comparison the Goauld would win.

Now my reasons why;

1) The Goauld already have a UBER fleet of ships and troops, far out numbering anything the wraith could have. Simply because the Goauld are constantly needing them to conquer and maintain terrority. The wraith do not need to do this, they simply send a few dart ships through a gate and the locals are pretty much subdued.

2) The wraith need to feed on humans, given the fact the Goauld can revive people from the dead, I think the Goauld might have the advantage over them in terms of regeneration.

3) I think a kull warrior would take the stun blaster off a wraith and shove it up it **** hole. Lets be honest if it wasn't for that very convenient piece of technology that the tok'ra built to kill them, they would be ripping us a part. In fact I hate the producers for nullifying them. They were the best enemy we've had in years.

4) If the Goauld need more troops they could just go and subdue another planet of primitive humans. The wraith "at the moment" do not appear to have any means of repopulating their numbers.

5) The wraith "at the moment" have only one mother ship. I'd imagine it is very powerful but nothing compared to the Ancients. Since I believe the hive ship was used to siege Atlantis for years. The Goauld have more ships than you could wag a stick at.

6) The wraith do not wish to kill their prey. but in fact to stun it for later feeding. The Goauld have no problem with mass genocide using anything they get their hands on, can you say WMDs?

7) The Ancients couldn't defeat the Goauld what make you think the Wraith can?

8) The Goauld are more geared to war than the wraith!

Comment

I think in the end there would be a truce between the Goa'uld and the Wraith. The Goa'uld would finally see the futility in taking over wraiths as hosts that need to feed on the life force of others. They would offer the wraiths a couple thousand or so humans and a sarcophagus so that the wraiths could continually feed and keep revivng them as 'leftovers.'

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                      I think in the end there would be a truce between the Goa'uld and the Wraith. The Goa'uld would finally see the futility in taking over wraiths as hosts that need to feed on the life force of others. They would offer the wraiths a couple thousand or so humans and a sarcophagus so that the wraiths could continually feed and keep revivng them as 'leftovers.'
                      Personally I think Earth should do something similar... Think about it, we have that little health-cube of the ancients. Maybe we should do a trade with it. We give them that and they stop feeding on the HUMANS.

After all the cube can constantly regenerate anything, even a very dead human. So I'd imagine the wraith would loose the need to feed if they sit in its glow for a few minutes each day. In fact they could set up their own fountain of youth. Then all the wraith could enjoy a nice relaxing feeding bath! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jpf190279
                        5) The wraith "at the moment" have only one mother ship.
                        What makes you think they only have one mother ship? Just because you've only seen one? There's no reason to believe that ship isn't one of many. We once thought there was only one Goa'uld as well.

Originally posted by jpf190279
                        7) The Ancients couldn't defeat the Goauld what make you think the Wraith can?
                        The Goa'uld seemed to come into power after the Ancients were long gone from this galaxy. Sure, the Ancients may have come back while the Goa'uld was in power, but this would have been after the Wraith attack so they wouldn't have their numbers anymore. The alliance of the four races didn't seem to come to be to protect the galaxy from the Goa'uld since the Nox seemed unfamiliar with them or at the very least disinterested in them.

The Wraith have to be much more powerful than we've seen so far. If not, there's no reason to believe the Earth team on Atlantis couldn't easily wipe them out.

I would like to see a Wraith infected by a Goa'uld though. That would be very interesting. I highly doubt we'll ever get to see it though due to them wanting to see the two shows completely separated. Maybe in a movie one day they'll bring the two teams together.

Comment

goa'uld vs. wraith instead of alien vs. predator

Comment

This has already been discussed.

Comment

Wraith vs Goauld vs Anubis vs Replicator vs Aschen vs Nox vs Asgard vs Tollan vs Tok'ra vs Earth (OH CRAP) vs the imperial empire!

Who would win??

Comment

Working...
                              X