• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mention of JOnas counterstrike spoilers

Last episode, one of the things that was said was
    Spoiler:
    Langara had fallen to the Ori.
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 31 August 2006, 03:31 AM.

TO THE STARGATE COMMUNICATOR...wait no
    TO THE WRITERS

WILL WE SEE JONAS QUINN?
    I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

I really rather seriously doubt it. Whatever the falling out was, it seems to have been pretty major. I also think that if Jonas was coming back, they would have spoilered it. Mind you, I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.

Comment

Sadly, this event is probably an even greater reason to keep Jonas out of the show. Now, its not just his *cough* 'business' on pangera keeping him away, but now it's controlled by the Ori, and he is most likely underground or fighting or something, I'm sure TPTB can think of any number of things to keep him out now...

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
        Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
        Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Originally posted by Frinky
          Sadly, this event is probably an even greater reason to keep Jonas out of the show. Now, its not just his *cough* 'business' on pangera keeping him away, but now it's controlled by the Ori, and he is most likely underground or fighting or something, I'm sure TPTB can think of any number of things to keep him out now...
          He could even be DEAD!

Even if we don't see him again, I hope something is mentioned about this. It would be a shame to leave us wondering if hes ok or not.

Charlie

Comment

I think this counts as a non-Jonas reference! Not a mention of him, no sign that anyone else at the SGC even cared to wonder what happened to him, now that his home planet has fallen.

Albion
            Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
              I really rather seriously doubt it. Whatever the falling out was, it seems to have been pretty major. I also think that if Jonas was coming back, they would have spoilered it. Mind you, I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.
              I agree. Whatever problem Corin and TPTB had seem to indicate his character is gone for good.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                I agree. Whatever problem Corin and TPTB had seem to indicate his character is gone for good.
                I tend to agree with that. If the character of Jonas did die though when his planet was taken, I know he went down fighting. That's just who Jonas was.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Dammit all, now I am just sad,, Jonas was one of the best actors... they are all really good and the hcaracters excellent,, or vice versa,, but having Jonas back would be a major coup. The fans love him... and I hope he knows that..
                  My Story:
                  http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

I still think TPTB are crazy on this one. Considering the guy came in to replace one of the originals, a highly popular character who the fans didn't want to lose, the fact that so many people still ask for his return is amazing. Corin had the toughest job and managed to create a really likable character despite the circumstances that made a lot of people want to dislike him.

I would love to see him back for an episode to find out what happened to him, especially now his planet has fallen. Corin's always said he'd go back and it would be so easy to write him into the story (he comes through the gate with some intel aout he Ori...)
                    sigpic
                    by Kaaatie

Comment

It's Jonas. He's got SG-1 training. he probably has gone underground to start a resistance movement.

Comment

Langara has fallen? no wonder they were fixing stuff up today when I went to Langara. XD jkjk. inside joke that only Langara students will understand

Comment

I hope Jonas wasn't turned into a Prior

Comment

Why must people create so many redundant threads?

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              I tend to agree with that. If the character of Jonas did die though when his planet was taken, I know he went down fighting. That's just who Jonas was.
                              No doubt. If he has died he would try to take as many Ori with him as possable.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X