Family Guy Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Guy Discussion/Appreciation

I dont know about all of you, bt i love family guy (but not as much as Stargate). favortite person is stewy! Seth Mcfarlane (creator) has made one the funniest cartoons, aside from teh simpsons and futurama

"The Battle to defeat Sin will be hard, prepare yourselves"

Ooh, tell me about it! I love Family Guy and HAVE to buy the DVDs cos they don't show it anymore Guess its kind of a blessing in disguise
    "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
      Ooh, tell me about it! I love Family Guy and HAVE to buy the DVDs cos they don't show it anymore Guess its kind of a blessing in disguise
      Well if you haven't heard already, Fox has decided to order new episodes of the series because of the massive DVD sales and high ratings on Cartoon Network, and all the original cast will be back, i think as far as i know, haha, i thought it was just the funniest cartoon
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I've got Season 1 and 2 on DVD and I have to say I am very impressed. Very underated show, but it's not the first show to get screwed around by Fox. I swear that network is run by monkeys.

Any idea when the 3rd Season is coming to DVD?
        "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

Originally posted by Positively Kanyon
          I've got Season 1 and 2 on DVD and I have to say I am very impressed. Very underated show, but it's not the first show to get screwed around by Fox. I swear that network is run by monkeys.

Any idea when the 3rd Season is coming to DVD?
          It's been out for a long time... and I had the chance to get it x.x

Oh well... Dad said either that or seasons 1 and 2... Better to start at the begining
          sigpic
          In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I had never heard of this show until this past summer... and it was one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile!
            Does anyone know if it comes on overseas yet?

Comment

i cant wait for season 4, its airing next year i think in fall

Comment

I've always thought it was comming out in early 2005, wah, next Fall seems too far away

Comment

Family Guy is great, fox was stupid for canceling it. They'll bring it back in 2005 but it won't be as good as the first three seasons since they'll probably try to censor more stuff.

Comment

I think since Family Guy did pretty bad in ratings (Fox's fault for moving it around the week a lot), they cancelled it, which i agree=stupid. Maybe they can still do the 'frowned upon' things that they used to, but still censor it on Fox, but since the show will also reair the new episode on 1-2 different networks, probably Cartoon Network, they can loosen the cencoring there.

Comment

Fox is really stupid. Family guy si for teenagers and slitely over, some adults watch but not many i kow of. They didnt know ppl wre watchogn it, every since it was canceled on fox, i ahve had to watch it on teletoon, canadian chanel, until i got the first and second season

Comment

I thought new episodes of The Family Guy will be airing on Fox in January of 2005.
                        It is a great show, and watch my DVDs regularly. I don't know which set I prefer Volume One (containing Seasons 1 and 2) or Volume Two (Season 3), but I do know that my favourite episode is 2x05 "Love Thy Trophy", Stewie's the greatest in it:

"Click click bloody click Pancakes"

Comment

It returns on May 1st, next Sunday, at 9 PM on Fox, so everybody watch and hope it doesn't get canceled again.

Comment

i love this show, i've got all the dvds
                            so... watch it!

Comment

how about one of these?

i watch it every thursday on FX289 in Britain! i love it! my fav is stewie as this picture shows "i say!"

Comment

Working...
                              X