This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible spoilers for eps 1007 counterstrike

I have searched the forum for it found a bit on it but not this.
    Spoiler:
    The energy sourch of the ori ship look like the ancient device from the eps from SG-Atlantis 206 trinity i took a look at the eps and compered it with the ori energie sourch maybe and i say maybe they can control the devive that sucks energie out of our space and time. As i say now maybe i'm wrong but i think it is a power sourch like the one of eps 206 trinity

i like to hear arguments from other people what they think Positive/negative doesn't matter

Someone has brought this up, and while it does seem to look exactly like Arcturus, I have my doubts that it is the same form of generator, still, we shall see, well, maybe
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I doubt it, the chamber may look similar but the effect when it powers up is completly different
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Like i sad i looks like Arcturus afteral with the knowlege of the universe the possibilitys are infinite.

Comment

Working...
        X